CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Nothing is what it seems, Major. Allow me to offer some insight into what might be going on in your incarcerated tiny fucking mind. There are a handful of witty and bright posters on here. You’re not one of them. Your feelings towards me depend on which buttons I push in any given week. Eat shit. 

Bollocks. You're a garibaldi Frank, completely obsolete from the 80's onward. I'm one of the best on here. I'm also heavily intoxicated, and the only buttons you press are on a Stana Stair-Lift these days. It's good to know I can still rile you with incredible ease. You useless cunt! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Bollocks. You're a garibaldi Frank, completely obsolete from the 80's onward. I'm one of the best on here. I'm also heavily intoxicated, and the only buttons you press are on a Stana Stair-Lift these days. It's good to know I can still rile you with incredible ease. You useless cunt! 

Major, there is more heart, soul, humour, compassion and intelligence in a small packet of dried mealworms than there is or ever will be in you.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Major, there is more heart, soul, humour, compassion and intelligence in a small packet of dried mealworms than there is or ever will be in you.

The idiot believes that he can cut it amongst the semi-conscious on here because he once read a couple of Ken Kesey novels. He’s right up there on my list of the thickest cunts ever, hovering around third place behind Stubby and Wizardsleeve. 

I’m about to hire a pedalo on the Serpentine. I’ll do a video. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

The idiot believes that he can cut it amongst the semi-conscious on here because he once read a couple of Ken Kesey novels. He’s right up there on my list of the thickest cunts ever, hovering around third place behind Stubby and Wizardsleeve. 

You've spelt paedo wrong. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Ironic that I was only reading an article the other day about the amount of shit floating in the Serpentine.

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Hahaha. Coming from you that made me laugh. Lets face it Pen, you've got an IQ of 65 at best, and a fresh off the dingy Eritrean could contribute more to CC than you. You're the worst poster here by a country mile. Please never quote me again, you partially sighted prat! 

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

Wrong thread you senile old fucker(and it's shit)

This is the third consecutive abusive post from you Neil. You didn’t like it when I turned on you in 2014, and you certainly wouldn’t like it now. Know your station. Good morning. 

I see David Byrne of Talking Heads has joined the mass ranks of cunts who blacked up at some point in their careers and have fallen over themselves to apologise for it. Apparently it was back in 1984, indeed he barely remembered it himself and is obviously worried that the half dozen people who remembered it might take offense. 

Apparently, ex miner Dai Betas president of the Builth Wells Colliery Mens Choir has also apologised for the miners who black faced over the last 157 years the colliery was in operation.  He explained everything on C4 Cymru but I couldn't understand what he was saying because thankfully, I can't speak welsh. 

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see David Byrne of Talking Heads has joined the mass ranks of cunts who blacked up at some point in their careers and have fallen over themselves to apologise for it. Apparently it was back in 1984, indeed he barely remembered it himself and is obviously worried that the half dozen people who remembered it might take offense. 

Apparently, ex miner Dai Betas president of the Builth Wells Colliery Mens Choir has also apologised for the miners who black faced over the last 157 years the colliery was in operation.  He explained everything on C4 Cymru but I couldn't understand what he was saying because thankfully, I can't speak welsh. 

Will Eddie Murphy, Lenny Henry and the Wayans brothers be apologising for whiting up? I fucking doubt it.

In other news.. the black actor from the new Star Wars films is whining that his character isn't featured prominently enough, this is of course because of raaay-sism. Well if you don't like it, fuck off and let someone else earn 3 million for a couple of hours prancing around with a fake laser sword...

Fucking attention seeking, entitled little cunt. I hope he gets gang raped by Ewoks. 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see the fugly northern lesbian that is Steph McGovern has her own show, Stephs Packed Lunches, but on Channel 4. The question is, what the fuck did she do to piss off the BBC as they would normally be falling over themselves for a host to rival the Yankee 3penny bit licker Ellen DeGenerate.

I reckon even Ron Jeremy wouldn’t fuck her. Not sure about Neil though.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

No. I meant whether Ron Jeremy would fuck Neil.

Oh, I see what you mean. Well reading Neil's posts I would definitely say he portrays a more efeminate appearance than the lesbian Buzz Lightyear featured McGovern, who's only slightly less annoying than the Davros that is Nikki fucking Fox.

• Like 2