CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Watch these murdering scum get a penalty in the 93rd minute.

If you want to understand Liverpool just look at the way they treated Shankly after he retired. They showed him complete and utter contempt and it was Everton that actually gave him the time of day. Until he died of course, when the scousers did what they do best, lionised him and turned him into a saint.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If you want to understand Liverpool just look at the way they treated Shankly after he retired. They showed him complete and utter contempt and it was Everton that actually gave him the time of day. Until he died of course, when the scousers did what they do best, lionised him and turned him into a saint.

He was barred from analfield and a lauded VIP at Goodison where he was known as ‘Banned Billy!’ Scumcunt club, always have been.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He was barred from analfield and a lauded VIP at Goodison where he was known as ‘Banned Billy!’ Scumcunt club, always have been.

As I’ve given up watching, never mind supporting any football poofs since the BLM pandemic infected the entire sporting world, I agree wholeheartedly with you and Decs. Everton have always been ten times worse though, not that I care at all.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As I’ve given up watching, never mind supporting any football poofs since the BLM pandemic infected the entire sporting world, I agree wholeheartedly with you and Decs. Everton have always been ten times worse though, not that I care at all.

I’m not going to engage in football squabbling. I haven’t eaten all day and I’m hungry…I could murder an Italian.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Eddie Howe appears to be the new Alan Curbishley. Can you remember that period in the 00s when he was linked to every single fucking vacancy in the football league? Similar to Curbs, I see Howe as an overrated one hit wonder, full of his own self importance who will wait and wait for a "big club" to come calling, only to then realise that it's been ten years without a job and his limited credibility has been shot to shit.

Oh well. You can't have Big Sam. We'll want/need him in February. 

I despise the BBC and it’s woke agenda…..I remember hearing about the BBC making the drama about the Rochdale grooming scandal and thinking wow I’m shocked that the BBC (who normally pander to minorities and certain religions) are making that. 

then when I could finally bring myself to watch it without putting my foot through the screen or vomiting, I realised why the BBC made it…….they actually tried to make it look like the girls were willing participants in their abuse. 

crafty old BBC, aunty must be spinning in her grave at what’s it become

8 hours ago, Maximus said:

I despise the BBC and it’s woke agenda…..I remember hearing about the BBC making the drama about the Rochdale grooming scandal and thinking wow I’m shocked that the BBC (who normally pander to minorities and certain religions) are making that. 

then when I could finally bring myself to watch it without putting my foot through the screen or vomiting, I realised why the BBC made it…….they actually tried to make it look like the girls were willing participants in their abuse. 

crafty old BBC, aunty must be spinning in her grave at what’s it become

They still have a sculpture on their HQ designed by a dog fucking paedophile. They have refused to remove it despite public outcry but you bet your life if the filthy cunt had had a slave it would have been torn down,  no problem

• 1 year later...
On 17/07/2020 at 14:08, Neil said:

There's a full page story on the website reporting that the grave of the dog that appeared in the Dambusters film will be erased.You know,the BLACK dog,the BLACK labrador.Not once in the story have they stated the name being removed,for fucking fuck sake,Its NIGGER,the names NIGGER.Soon it won't even print the word 'black' through fear of offending someone,well B fucking BC,you offend me with your censorship every fucking day as well as your over subscribed number of fucking mincing gay presenters,go and fucking get fucked.Cunts!

Neil, it seems the powers that be are moving Nigger’s grave to make room for 2000 male asylum seekers, much to the delight of the locals. Thought you might fancy firing up the rascal to launch a dirty protest on the A15. 

https://www.forces.net/heritage/history/raf-seeks-permission-move-grave-dambusters-mascot

• Like 2

Guest Shitpipe Sid
8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Neil, it seems the powers that be are moving Nigger’s grave to make room for 2000 male asylum seekers, much to the delight of the locals. Thought you might fancy firing up the rascal to launch a dirty protest on the A15. 

https://www.forces.net/heritage/history/raf-seeks-permission-move-grave-dambusters-mascot

Apparently two blokes turned up with spades, or it might have been two spades turned up with shovels, not sure. Anyway, this prompted the local newspaper headline..

"Residents Snigger as Council 'Ligger' Reluctant to pull Trigger on Bigger Digger for Nigger.

Here all week (unless I'm taking Raghead and Jewboy for a walk).

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ya couldn't make this up...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
22 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya couldn't make this up...

Let's look into it shall we. West Lindsay council put in a plan in 2018 for a 300million-pound development of the RAF Scampton site, utilising government grants. It is unclear if the outright plan was rejected, but funding certainly has been. Councillors are claiming their deal was signed, sealed, and ready to go. Suella Braverman now proposes using Scampton base as an illegal-immigrant detention-centre. At this time any planning-permission is rejected. The first rapists will arrive on June 3rd.

What this means is that West Lindsay's bigwigs, won't be getting all the back-handers and time-shares, cruises, holidays, and hospitalities from local firms getting contracts. Their solicitors (sons/daughters) won't be getting the 10% handling fee for the grants in the order of scores of millions. The site will not now attract businesses, bringing all that lovely pollution, impossible infrastructure demands, and hordes of swarthy foreign rapist-types on agency buses. Instead it will now bring hordes of swarthy foreign rapist-types on council buses.

Nobody gives a fuck about the dog.

Edited by Mrs Roops
Libellous