CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Margo" & Yuri Tolochko

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Noel Edmonds has a life-sized doll called Candice Cannes, which his wife dresses for him. If that's not the creepiest thing you've ever heard I don't want to know what is.

NINTCHDBPICT000449368059-e1542201325398.jpg

Fucking hell... its like a POV image of the last thing a human sacrifice would see before becoming tribute to some horrific ancient pagan god.

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

5e7f32ab2030274ed13e73ee.jpeg

Here is a cunt who deserves to be known far and wide, as for the bloke with her .. what a cunt!

https://www.rt.com/sport/484358-kazakh-bodybuilder-sex-doll-marriage-coronavirus/

I can see why the bride would need to wear a Covid mask when being transported down the aisle....., to stop all of his spunk running back out of her mouth. Pure fucking filth.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

5e7f32ab2030274ed13e73ee.jpeg

Here is a cunt who deserves to be known far and wide, as for the bloke with her .. what a cunt!

https://www.rt.com/sport/484358-kazakh-bodybuilder-sex-doll-marriage-coronavirus/

Just another social media money hungry fuckwit. And what’s worse - he will surely get what he wants. You can sell all sorts of perversions to the freak-seekers, cash out and get recognition, all in a day’s “work”. 
Does anyone know - is this an arranged marriage or a mail order bride?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

I just find this really depressing.  I will probably get some stick for this, but I feel a bit sorry for the guy.  Why have none of his mates had a word and convinced him this is barmy ?  Very, very sad.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Noel Edmonds has a life-sized doll called Candice Cannes, which his wife dresses for him. If that's not the creepiest thing you've ever heard I don't want to know what is.

NINTCHDBPICT000449368059-e1542201325398.jpg

Why ?  You're right that is genuinely creepy.  Like something out of an experimental horror film.  I think there was a film called Tourist Trap which involved creepy dummies...

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I just find this really depressing.  I will probably get some stick for this, but I feel a bit sorry for the guy.  Why have none of his mates had a word and convinced him this is barmy ?  Very, very sad.  

The man is in a public relationship with a glorified fleshlight.

What makes you think he gives a single shit about  what people think about it?

More power to him I say - he's doing no one any harm. If this is his idea of a perfect love life then it's probably better for everyone that he sticks to slutty Cindy - anything with a real person would probably end badly. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

More power to him I say - he's doing no one any harm. If this is his idea of a perfect love life then it's probably better for everyone that he sticks to slutty Cindy - anything with a real person would probably end badly. 

This one won't report roid-rage domestic assaults. Incidentally, his sister is number 4 prostitute in all of Kazakhstan. Nice.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yes.  You may be right.  The poor lad is clearly a bit daft.  

41 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Why ? 

He used to drive a black cab everywhere, which is fairly suspicious in itself, and he put the dummy in the back so that people wouldn't try to get in. That's his story, at any rate, although my advice would be to not Google "Fake Taxi" on a computer that you share with your wife.

176864_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He used to drive a black cab everywhere, which is fairly suspicious in itself, and he put the dummy in the back so that people wouldn't try to get in. That's his story, at any rate, although my advice would be not to Google "Fake Taxi" on a computer that you share with your wife.

176864_1.jpg

Doll or no doll?

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He used to drive a black cab everywhere, which is fairly suspicious in itself, and he put the dummy in the back so that people wouldn't try to get in. That's his story, at any rate, although my advice would be to not Google "Fake Taxi" on a computer that you share with your wife.

176864_1.jpg

He's a rum old cove and no mistake.  

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

176864_1.jpg

What a load of old bollocks. Which is also blatantly what the fuck doll is for.

That or its an eternal prison for trapped souls siphoned from the bodies of the homeless that him and the wife feed on to sustain immortality.