CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamima Begum Cannot Come Back

ChildeHarold

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Being quite some time since I enjoyed my last mud run, no.

Somewhere between the Dart and Teign would be better and you could bore her to fucking death regarding the train ticket pricing scales of the 70s...

I'm off to photograph purple hairstreak butterflies in a bit Stibly ..I found it last night all you have to do is to get on top of a twenty feet high wall and you are looking down on them.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

I'm off to photograph purple hairstreak butterflies in a bit Stibly ..I found it last night all you have to do is to get on top of a twenty feet high wall and you are looking down on them.

With any luck I'll read in some local Devon rag that a transsexual photographer in its 80s has fallen from a great height to their deaths... hopefully impaled on some railings through its bolt on piss flaps

lol

fuck off

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With any luck I'll read in some local Devon rag that a transsexual photographer in its 80s has fallen from a great height to their deaths... hopefully impaled on some railings through its bolt on piss flaps

lol

fuck off

I got some shots last night but had a crap Panasonic compact camera with me .. could really have done with something like a Nikon D500 and 500mm lens.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Being quite some time since I enjoyed my last mud run, no.

Somewhere between the Dart and Teign would be better and you could bore her to fucking death regarding the train ticket pricing scales of the 70s...

Stick her on a Virgin train. She'll know what its like to be stateless, the time those cunts take to get from A to B. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

lol

fuck off

Been a long time since she was in her 80s. I think Eden was PM. 

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I can't believe this ISIS bitch's potential repatriation has ever been up for consideration. This dangerous terrorist is a threat to the UK – period.

I imagine the legal bill has already amounted to hundreds of thousands of pounds, conveniently paid for by innocent people who don't want the constant risk of proven Muslim terrorists returning to their country. If by some miracle of injustice the BO-emitting insurgent ever returns to the UK as a 'British national', just imagine how much 24-hour police surveillance might actually cost taxpayers.  

Perhaps the BBC will give the mobile Guinness bottle her very own show, from which she can contribute her TV licence-enforced salary to repaying her legal debt.

I would allow her to move in next to you Wolfie. Think of the house warming. I could have danced all night... 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Government wins appeal made by Begum's lawyers. Hurrah! 

This will roll on at what cost? Could YOU get legal aid on this scale, for example, if your arm got chopped off? 

That depends on wether you’re right or left handed. Those legal aid forms have to be signed, otherwise tidy up your tent, shut the fuck up and don’t bother us again. Smelly jihadi shagging shit cunt.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was also known to be supplying cocaine to colleagues at the FO.

Black privilege in all its glory. His mother should be locked up for being a nauseating, fuck-ugly racist pig.

Corbyn should be the one in the strait jacket, bouncing around in the cell with the padded wallpaper, for having fucked the gargantuan Silverback years ago.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I would allow her to move in next to you Wolfie. Think of the house warming. I could have danced all night... 

I've been reviewing your recent activity and it appears you're attempting to formulate some kind of more amiable, less obnoxious form with other members. Not only can't a turd be polished, you simply can't conceal the sort of utter dogshit humour that's sadly starting to manifest itself, case in point with your piss-poor attempt above.

You painfully unfunny, rambling idiot. You're absolutely fucking shit beyond words.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It be interesting to see how far the Labour Party, which is currently stunned by the scale of its election defeat, will travel with Starmer before stabbing him and each other in the back. 

They won't get rid of Starmer.  Much as I dislike him, he is the Labour party's best chance of regaining power.  Perceived as a caring centrist, he is likely to draw far more votes than Corbyn could ever attract. 

45 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

They won't get rid of Starmer.  Much as I dislike him, he is the Labour party's best chance of regaining power.  Perceived as a caring centrist, he is likely to draw far more votes than Corbyn could ever attract. 

We could be living under martial law anyway if this Covid develops like the 1918 Flu. 

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I've been reviewing your recent activity and it appears you're attempting to formulate some kind of more amiable, less obnoxious form with other members. Not only can't a turd be polished, you simply can't conceal the sort of utter dogshit humour that's sadly starting to manifest itself, case in point with your piss-poor attempt above.

You painfully unfunny, rambling idiot. You're absolutely fucking shit beyond words.

In other words you'd go if she invited. Anything for a freebie.