CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beirut port storage cunts

Earl of Punkape

55 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Can you believe that Border Force agents apprehended 202 illegal immigrants today, a new record. Think how many millions its gonna cost to either remove, or house these backwards cunts. 

They have absolutely no idea how to behave in a first world country. Expect rape statistics to reach an all time high.

We should stick em straight on a boat back to frogland. The law clearly states you're to claim asylum at the first European country you enter. Cunts! 

It’s a fine balance between sending the mob back to frogland and getting the cheese off of the fuckers. Plus Champagne, holidays and other treats. Cars they can keep. Utter shit. In fact they should fill them up with brownies and pontoon them south.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never trusted Obama. Not since it emerged that he'd deliberately kept his middle name, Hussein, a secret in the run up to the election. His gobshite, racist wife was the real trouser wearing president anyway. 

Say what you like about George W Bush, but at least he knew how to keep his missus quiet. I can't even think what her name is, let alone remember her having public opinions on shit that had fuck all to do with her.

It was Haery (pronounced '"Hairy"). Now you know why he kept her quiet! 

45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They should string mines across the Channel, renaming it "The Princess Diana Memorial Strait". As for fish food, stop fucking about reintroducing beavers to English rivers, and genetically engineer some salt water piranhas to hoover up any survivors.

Get all those BLM protesters to take in an afgan child refugee with a full beard. They would get along great with their teenage daughter/pet dog/local sheep

As for Scottish beaver thee and I are no strangers to the foul smelling, soaking wet, coarse haired rodents

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

It’s a fine balance between sending the mob back to frogland and getting the cheese off of the fuckers. Plus Champagne, holidays and other treats. Cars they can keep. Utter shit. In fact they should fill them up with brownies and pontoon them south.

Never realised it was that cut and dry, WC. It's a pickle, le monsieurs are certainly cunts treated with suspicion, and derision by most English, but as you rightly pointed out they do some great food. 

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@ratcum you've got a flying license; how many refuelling stops would it take to get to Mecca with a full load of fertiliser? We could save a few bags for tel aviv on the return trip. What japes!

I like the idea Stubbs, think big. Do count me in, and I reckon Ratski fly's a Junkers JU88. Phosphorus grenades should kick it off nicely, but flares if it comes to it. 

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I like the idea Stubbs, think big. Do count me in, and I reckon Ratski fly's a Junkers JU88. Phosphorus grenades should kick it off nicely, but flares if it comes to it. 

I imagine him piloting a dusty Dakota wearing a big scarf and Howling Mad Murdoch goggles.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I remember the above explosion being reported, which I thought strange considering the Chinks either cover up or deny such incidents. The problem they had with this one was monitoring stations outside the country. As I believe it registered about a 3 on the richter scale. 

It was picked up by the yank's SBIRS satellite which is part of their missile launch detection system that monitors that part of the world in case Kim Jong Unhinged starts playing with his nukes again. The chinks were a bit put out when US Strategic Air Command released detailed overhead shots of the area a few hours later. What the yellow fuckers did manage to cover up for a while was that a shitload of sodium cyanide went up as well dousing the entire city in a fine sprinkling of deadly poison. If I remember correctly, the fuckwit who owned shipping company responsible got the death penalty.

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

They went after Trumps inner circle straight after the election in a bid to isolate, and decapitate. The likes of Roger Stone, Cohen, General Jim Mattis, ect, but it didn't have the desired effect. 

The Mueller report was total bollocks, and Biden's financially taking it up the arse from the Chinks, which is open knowledge. 

Sadly Americans are fucking thick, so place your bets ladies and gents. 

I was reading earlier that Biden's campaign managers are pressuring Michelle Obama to be his running mate because it would "guarantee" the White House. Worse case scenario, Biden quits after a few months in office due to rapidly advancing dementia and the racist bitch gets the big chair leaving her the rest of Biden's term plus eligibility to run for two terms after that. No prizes for guessing who would really be in charge

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

It was picked up by the yank's SBIRS satellite which is part of their missile launch detection system that monitors that part of the world in case Kim Jong Unhinged starts playing with his nukes again. The chinks were a bit put out when US Strategic Air Command released detailed overhead shots of the area a few hours later. What the yellow fuckers did manage to cover up for a while was that a shitload of sodium cyanide went up as well dousing the entire city in a fine sprinkling of deadly poison. If I remember correctly, the fuckwit who owned shipping company responsible got the death penalty.

Thus confirming my theory on other threads that the chinks are an evil bunch of shits and fundamentally thick as fuck.

The fact that their numerous fuck ups and stalinite ways are common knowledge is proof enough that the yanks could and hopefully will, fuck them over economically and militarily returning them to where they belong: up to their knees in shite in a paddy field 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

You couldn't make that shit up, could you? Storing a shit load of low explosive with fucking cyanide cylinders or barrels. These cunts ain't that smart after all considering they steal rather than invent. That's why 5G is a no go, its not necessary right now anyway. IBM or some other firm could replace the Huawei tech. I'm no real fan of the Donald, but I think his intentions are good. Let's hope he gets enough votes to stop Pelosi and Co stopping his vision. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Huawei phones are fucking good though.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

They should string mines across the Channel, renaming it "The Princess Diana Memorial Strait". As for fish food, stop fucking about reintroducing beavers to English rivers, and genetically engineer some salt water piranhas to hoover up any survivors.

I bet Macron's in Beruit to bring 100s of refugees over to France, give them all a dinghy each, line them up along the coast and push them towards the UK just to piss us off. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet Macron's in Beruit to bring 100s of refugees over to France, give them all a dinghy each, line them up along the coast and push them towards the UK just to piss us off. 

202 in one day, a new record, gyps. No sign of Norris mcwhiter though. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@ratcum you've got a flying license; how many refuelling stops would it take to get to Mecca with a full load of fertiliser? We could save a few bags for tel aviv on the return trip. What japes!

Sounds superb Stub. I have a wonderful old flight computer, basically a round slide rule that hasn't changed much in 80 years. It doesn't have a fertiliser setting so I'm substituting three post christmas Franks. Funnily enough we'd be better stopping at israel first, as the prevailing winds would help us drop down into the Arabian peninsula. Then turn right and pick up the harmattan wind across North Africa for the homeward trip.

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You couldn't make that shit up, could you? Storing a shit load of low explosive with fucking cyanide cylinders or barrels. These cunts ain't that smart after all considering they steal rather than invent. That's why 5G is a no go, its not necessary right now anyway. IBM or some other firm could replace the Huawei tech. I'm no real fan of the Donald, but I think his intentions are good. Let's hope he gets enough votes to stop Pelosi and Co stopping his vision. 

So I'm told, if you pay the right people and have a pair of bollocks big enough, you can get away with just about anything in China as long as you're discreet about it and it doesn't interfere with the corrupt enterprises of CCP officials. It makes you wonder how easy it would be to smuggle an illicit nuke out of a Chinese port if somebody wanted to engage in some off the books state sponsored terrorism doesn't it.

Huawei is already gone. In the space of 8 months, China has gone from being a necessary evil to world pariah. Trump can only gain from keeping his foot on Beijing's throat and he doesn't appear to be changing direction because he's arming Taiwan to the teeth and is positively encouraging Japan's huge military build up.

I think Donald will do just enough to scrape over the line in November despite what the polls are saying.

19 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Out of likes.

Same here, there used to be 10 per day then there was a bit of a shakeup. We needed to drain the swamp of a cunt of a yank, and a few other wankers. Christmas was a funny time sheer madness. I along with a few others got banned, quality nonce accusations and meltdowns. Then it turned into Mumsnet for a bit. 

16 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

So I'm told, if you pay the right people and have a pair of bollocks big enough, you can get away with just about anything in China as long as you're discreet about it and it doesn't interfere with the corrupt enterprises of CCP officials. It makes you wonder how easy it would be to smuggle an illicit nuke out of a Chinese port if somebody wanted to engage in some off the books state sponsored terrorism doesn't it.

Huawei is already gone. In the space of 8 months, China has gone from being a necessary evil to world pariah. Trump can only gain from keeping his foot on Beijing's throat and he doesn't appear to be changing direction because he's arming Taiwan to the teeth and is positively encouraging Japan's huge military build up.

I think Donald will do just enough to scrape over the line in November despite what the polls are saying.

The Indian IPL have told Chinese company Vivo to shove their millions up their arse and fuck off. 

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Can you believe that Border Force agents apprehended 202 illegal immigrants today, a new record. Think how many millions its gonna cost to either remove, or house these backwards cunts. 

They have absolutely no idea how to behave in a first world country. Expect rape statistics to reach an all time high.

We should stick em straight on a boat back to frogland. The law clearly states you're to claim asylum at the first European country you enter. Cunts! 

Unfortunately MC, there's a loophole that the frogs have been taking the piss with. The UN convention on refugees states that asylum should be claimed in the first safe country where you're documented. The surrender monkeys are making no fucking effort whatsoever to document any of them and because of the Dublin convention we can't send the fuckers back when they get here. Pritti Patel has said all of this is going to change after Brexit but I think she's full of shit because she's gone completely silent over the last several weeks despite an armada of these cunts crossing the channel. 

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Unfortunately MC, there's a loophole that the frogs have been taking the piss with. The UN convention on refugees states that asylum should be claimed in the first safe country where you're documented. The surrender monkeys are making no fucking effort whatsoever to document any of them and because of the Dublin convention we can't send the fuckers back when they get here. Pritti Patel has said all of this is going to change after Brexit but I think she's full of shit because she's gone completely silent over the last several weeks despite an armada of these cunts crossing the channel. 

I'd wager handsomely that the frogs are giving the brexit speech. "If you can't make it buy November, the Royal Navy will cannon you". 

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Sounds superb Stub. I have a wonderful old flight computer, basically a round slide rule that hasn't changed much in 80 years. 

That's nothing. I have a trophy made from a non magnetic brass double open ended spanner, a plastic magnetic model of the world from a 1968 Avro Vulcan, a spring from the analyser unit (co-ordinate) and a target designator joystick from the same aircraft navigation and bombing system.

I also need a piss.

Buenas Noches. 

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Indian IPL have told Chinese company Vivo to shove their millions up their arse and fuck off. 

I've been watching English language WION on youtube which is India's answer to Sky news. Palki Sharma is a national hero over there after spending the last several months pouring abuse over the Chinese. She can't read an autocue to save her life but she doesn't mince her words.

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I've been watching English language WION on youtube which is India's answer to Sky news. Palki Sharma is a national hero over there after spending the last several months pouring abuse over the Chinese. She can't read an autocue to save her life but she doesn't mince her words.

It's not her fault if the autocue's being operated by that 'Internet Providings' cunt off of fonejacker! 

47 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Same here, there used to be 10 per day then there was a bit of a shakeup. We needed to drain the swamp of a cunt of a yank, and a few other wankers. Christmas was a funny time sheer madness. I along with a few others got banned, quality nonce accusations and meltdowns. Then it turned into Mumsnet for a bit. 

I do miss the wild west days on the comment sections of Youtube. I used to relish doing daily battle with IRA supporters and their fuckwit plastic paddy yank mates on their own videos. A few po faced comments about kiddy fiddlers in the Catholic church and Irish collaboration with the Nazis would quickly reel in about 10 of them who would spout complete bollocks about Anglo/Irish history which would be answered with a mixture of incontrovertible proof to the contrary and abuse. Some of the meltdowns I witnessed were the stuff of legend. I lost count of the amount threats to bomb my house. (None followed through, the fucking pricks) Youtube is now a utopia for puritanical wokeness. Hopefully this doesn't go the same way.

• Like 1