CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit Cunt Employers

Neil

I may be an Arsenal fan but what they've just announced is fucking scandalous and the reason I might just kick football into touch for good.55 staff have been advised that they're going to lose their jobs due to the financial hit that has been caused by the pandemic,apparently they will save about £1.2 million a year by taking this action.All this whilst they are paying the biggest waste of skin Ozil £18.2 million over the next 12 months to sit on the bench...yes..thats £18.2 fucking million!! as well as negotiating to sign a 31 year old from Chelscum and pay the cunt over £30 million quid across 3 years.I hope the whole game goes tits up and they all fade into oblivion.They will not get a penny off of me ever agin.Despicable fucking shit cunts

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Neil said:

I may be an Arsenal fan but what they've just announced is fucking scandalous and the reason I might just kick football into touch for good.55 staff have been advised that they're going to lose their jobs due to the financial hit that has been caused by the pandemic,apparently they will save about £1.2 million a year by taking this action.All this whilst they are paying the biggest waste of skin Ozil £18.2 million over the next 12 months to sit on the bench...yes..thats £18.2 fucking million!! as well as negotiating to sign a 31 year old from Chelscum and pay the cunt over £30 million quid across 3 years.I hope the whole game goes tits up and they all fade into oblivion.They will not get a penny off of me ever agin.Despicable fucking shit cunts

Football is for peasants.

You have been fleeced for years why change?

You’re a fat pigeon with autism and a broken leg gradually having all it’s feathers plucked out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re a fat pigeon with autism and a broken leg gradually having all it’s feathers plucked out.

Have you been on the weed again you soppy cunt?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I can already hear the sob stories from these over paid wankers about suffering with their mental health during lockdown whilst raking in 100 grand a week for 2 training sessions. If I were one of those laid off by a PL club for financial reasons I'd break the fucking legs of half a dozen of these ball kicking planks and sabotage the chairmans private helicopter 

19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

'its'.

What are your plans for the weekend, Spunk? Presumably a pre-Christmas bargain barter around your local car boot sale, followed by a few lagers over burger & chips at Wetherspoon's? Perhaps you might wish to raise the bar and head out to your nearest Carluccio’s... it's not as though your Range Rover's stick-on-screen TomTom can't get you there. Lol.  

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re a fat pigeon with autism and a broken leg gradually having all it’s feathers plucked out

Classic serial killer mindset. Only a psychopathic, murderous loner could even think of such behaviour. Are you the ‘Golf Course Killer’?

14 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

That's twice in the space of five minutes you've derailed two fresh noms. CYA Monday...

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Must be one of the cushiest police jobs available. Let's face it: some cunt robs a bank, jumps into a getaway car and away they go. Instead of chasing them, just set up a road block and fucking wait until the car comes back round.