CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keep the noise down! Don’t you know we’re in a pandemic? How can people be so irresponsible?

King Billy

In case anyone was in any doubt about the grave situation we’re all in because of the ‘bat stew flu’ pandemic.Niagara on the Lake Ontario has just announced a widespread ban on noise after 9PM every night which specifies the prohibition of ‘yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling  and singing.’ This in one of the supposedly freest countries in the world. Thoughts anyone? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

In case anyone was in any doubt about the grave situation we’re all in because of the ‘bat stew flu’ pandemic.Niagara on the Lake Ontario has just announced a widespread ban on noise after 9PM every night which specifies the prohibition of ‘yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling  and singing.’ This in one of the supposedly freest countries in the world. Thoughts anyone? 

I don't get it.  What does making noise after 9 pm have to do with Covid 19 ?  Did the authorities mention the plague as part of the rationale for their noise ban ?

6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I don't get it.  What does making noise after 9 pm have to do with Covid 19 ?  Did the authorities mention the plague as part of the rationale for their noise ban ?

All over the world tinpot authoritarian politicians are using emergency Covid 19 legislation to impose ridiculous restrictions on their dumbass populations and imo we ain’t seen nothing yet.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

All over the world tinpot authoritarian politicians are using emergency Covid 19 legislation to impose ridiculous restrictions on their dumbass populations and imo we ain’t seen nothing yet.

I see.  Yes you may be right, maybe it is all about behavioural control.  A depressing thought KB. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Exactly. The whole thing is a sinister, draconian population control exercise. Within a couple of years, they'll be turning up in black vans, installing surveillance cameras in everybody's houses. And the sheep will be thanking them, because "I suppose it's for our own good". 

I'm fucking sick of this world.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Shut up! I'm trying to sleep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Ive got this sort of friend, dont get too close, whose belief in conspiracy theories is almost legend. We, rather he, were talking covid vaccine possibilities and he states that under no circumstances will he ever get vaccinated. Why, because the cunt, amongst other strange beliefs, believes they inject something along with the vaccine, into your bloodstream which allows the so called "authorities" to track and trace your every move and thought. He's a fucking part time house painter which may explain some of his oddities and beliefs that he preaches to anyone who'll listen. That is until they eventually kill themselves to get away.

He's also a cunt of mega proportions. 

Does this 'friend' still use lead based paint? It would explain the crackpot paranoia.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s common courtesy you idiot. Most loudmouth cunts, especially oversensitive conspiracy theorist plebs like you, have absolutely no understanding of basic manners. I can picture you yelling and shouting, hooting and tooting, and spouting your bullshit to any cunt within earshot until you’re blue in the face. If you lived anywhere near me I’d bury you alive. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

You're not very well are you Billy?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Ive got this sort of friend, dont get too close, whose belief in conspiracy theories is almost legend. We, rather he, were talking covid vaccine possibilities and he states that under no circumstances will he ever get vaccinated. Why, because the cunt, amongst other strange beliefs, believes they inject something along with the vaccine, into your bloodstream which allows the so called "authorities" to track and trace your every move and thought. He's a fucking part time house painter which may explain some of his oddities and beliefs that he preaches to anyone who'll listen. That is until they eventually kill themselves to get away.

He's also a cunt of mega proportions. 

It would be really impressive if we had the technology to do that.  The closest we could do at present would be to inject a radioactive isotope, I suppose you would be able to trace the subject with a Geiger counter that way, but not very good for the long term health of the surveillance subject.  

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It would be really impressive if we had the technology to do that.  The closest we could do at present would be to inject a radioactive isotope, I suppose you would be able to trace the subject with a Geiger counter that way, but not very good for the long term health of the surveillance subject.  

The state that surveillance down to a fine art was East Germany but in the end the information they gathered undermined and overwhelmed them. They knew everything about everyone but the problem was that they did not know whether or not what they knew meant that the person was a threat.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
29 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The state that surveillance down to a fine art was East Germany but in the end the information they gathered undermined and overwhelmed them. They knew everything about everyone but the problem was that they did not know whether or not what they knew meant that the person was a threat.

Those silly Stasi sausages

On 07/08/2020 at 06:40, Frank said:

If you lived anywhere near me I’d bury you alive. 

Not if I got hold your scrawny neck, snapped off one of your spaghetti legs and bludgeoned you to a pulp with your club foot. Oh and then had a  proper clearout on what’s left of your contorted fizzog.

Fuck off Fwank.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted

It’s common courtesy you idiot. Most loudmouth cunts, especially oversensitive conspiracy theorist plebs like you, have absolutely no understanding of basic manners. I can picture you yelling and shouting, hooting and tooting, and spouting your bullshit to any cunt within earshot until you’re blue in the face. If you lived anywhere near me I’d bury you alive. 

Many people think its perfectly normal to purchase a plot of land where you plan to be buried.  

However, I have grave reservations...

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Not if I got hold your scrawny neck, snapped off one of your spaghetti legs and bludgeoned you to a pulp with your club foot. Oh and then had a  proper clearout on what’s left of your contorted fizzog.

Fuck off Fwank.

Don’t upset yourself, Bill. I only say it as I see it. I certainly don’t dislike you.. on the contrary. Some of the shit you post might be a little long-winded for the MC’s of the site, but when you get your head down you can be quite amusing. It’s all that other shit you pretend to know about that makes me sick. Know your station. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don’t upset yourself, Bill. I only say it as I see it. I certainly don’t dislike you.. on the contrary. Some of the shit you post might be a little long-winded for the MC’s of the site, but when you get your head down you can be quite amusing. It’s all that other shit you pretend to know about that makes me sick. Know your station. 

If I may rebutt a couple of your criticisms Frank. I for one am genuinely pleased that you seem to be making a worthwhile return to the site. As someone who’s only heard second hand reports of your previous high stature on CC but seen first hand observations of your many attempts at failed comebacks, I would be extremely pleased to see you rise from the ashes. This is getting a bit long winded actually so...

Fuck off and good luck.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If I may rebutt a couple of your criticisms Frank. I for one am genuinely pleased that you seem to be making a worthwhile return to the site. As someone who’s only heard second hand reports of your previous high stature on CC but seen first hand observations of your many attempts at failed comebacks, I would be extremely pleased to see you rise from the ashes. This is getting a bit long winded actually so...

Fuck off and good luck.

I’ve just seen myself pop up on the leaderboard, and that doesn’t sit well with me at all. See you in September. 

Looks like the comeback may no longer be a fable, Frank. Time will tell though, obviously.