CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serlina Boyd

Eddie

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should have plenty to choose from. Their own men have no interest in them whatsoever. Explains why so many of them are 'uppity'.

I know several black women and they're all married to white men because in their opinion black men are lazy, violent and would rather buy drugs than feed their kids. This is incurable regardless of how much money you throw at the problem. Just look at Diane Abbott's son, the filthy meth head.

On 07/09/2020 at 07:16, Eddie said:

This professional victim has launched a boys magazine for black boys only after the success of her magazine for black girls only. When asked the reason behind the magazines, with a straight face she told the BBC (black broadcasting company) she started the magazine’s because black people are under represented in the media! The interviewer was black, and the anchor in the studio was black. 

First front cover for the bruthas 

Blazing Saddles | Funny movies, Movie quotes funny, Blazing saddles quotes

On 08/09/2020 at 02:55, Trucking Funt said:

I know several black women and they're all married to white men because in their opinion black men are lazy, violent and would rather buy drugs than feed their kids. This is incurable regardless of how much money you throw at the problem. Just look at Diane Abbott's son, the filthy meth head.

When you say 'know', is that in the Biblical sense?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Joker said:

When you say 'know', is that in the Biblical sense?

Not any of these but I was known to enjoy a bit of variety back in my younger days.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope not. Most of them look like the woman with the broom in Tom & Jerry.

True but there are a minority that actually have some respect for themselves by not eating 10 portions of KFC and 4 buckets of ice cream a day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not any of these but I was known to enjoy a bit of variety back in my younger days.

True but there are a minority that actually have some respect for themselves by not eating 10 portions of KFC and 4 buckets of ice cream a day.

It doesn't seem to last though. You see a gorgeous, fit looking black girl, then you see her again a few years later, with more rear-end than a Routemaster bus.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It doesn't seem to last though. You see a gorgeous, fit looking black girl, then you see her again a few years later, with more rear-end than a Routemaster bus.

It's because as soon as they get knocked up by a black bloke then he fucks off because he doesn't want to work to feed his kids, they lose all their self esteem. Like I said, there's a growing minority of black women who want nothing to do with black men because the majority of them are useless druggies who think beating the mother of their kids up and stealing the child benefit to buy weed is perfectly normal behaviour.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

It's because as soon as they get knocked up by a black bloke then he fucks off because he doesn't want to work to feed his kids, they lose all their self esteem. Like I said, there's a growing minority of black women who want nothing to do with black men because the majority of them are useless druggies who think beating the mother of their kids up and stealing the child benefit to buy weed is perfectly normal behaviour.

I didn't think they hung around long enough to actually beat up their kids mothers. The majority of black men already have their bags packed by the time the little strip on the pregnancy tester turns blue.

Q) how do you disperse a crowd of black people?

A) get a little black kid to run towards them shouting, "are you my daddy?"

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A word of advice - don't click the spoiler if you've just eaten.

Spoiler

Feature-pic-Diane-Abbott-440x290.jpg1549469.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=532&h=355&crop=1

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Will you sponsor a little girl? The fucking cheek of the charity ad that breaks every rule in the gender discrimination regulations. I see a lot of eating cake and having cake. 

Out of likes Harold, but I'll return to this.. I've thought the exact same thing. 

'Sponsor a girl.'

'Help a girl escape the abuse of men'

Oh well, fuck all those little boys who have weapons thrust into their hands by African warlords, and are sent to die. And they always fail to mention that the men who are abusing these girls are almost all black and Asian... convenient.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes Harold, but I'll return to this.. I've thought the exact same thing. 

'Sponsor a girl.'

'Help a girl escape the abuse of men'

Oh well, fuck all those little boys who have weapons thrust into their hands by African warlords, and are sent to die. And they always fail to mention that the men who are abusing these girls are almost all black and Asian... convenient.

Yep and FGM couldn't fucking wake up in the morning without having it rammed down your tjroat - yet MGM is legally sanctioned. When did a fucking little baby boy consent to having part of its cock - a part men grow to love and appreciate over the years - cut off? And the so called medical profession (who get handsomely paid for MGM) justify it on the grounds of hygiene or some other fucking nonsense. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A word of advice - don't click the spoiler if you've just eaten.

Reveal hidden contents

Feature-pic-Diane-Abbott-440x290.jpg1549469.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=532&h=355&crop=1

The sexiest women are mixed race in the Caribbean, twenties, negro/Indian or negro/Chinese. Absolutely gorgeous for ten or fifteen years as you say. Just get another model every ten years, a bit more than a car. 

On 15/09/2020 at 07:21, Trucking Funt said:

Now you mention it, misty Stone ain't bad, for a cock-suckin', cum dumpster (bloke down the pub mentioned her name, so I thought I'd take a look);)

Misty Stone PNG clipart images free download | PNGGuru

• Like 1