CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Back on topic, Professor Susan Shaw of Oregon State University has been using her super massive Professor sized brain and announced on social media that ‘White Christians’ are to blame for the recent wildfires on the Pacific coast. Not black Christians or Muslims or Mormons or Jews or atheists, but white Christians, who are complicit with the intersecting systems of racism and global capitalism which underly climate change.

What a genius she must be to have solved this mystery. 

I really want her and all cunts like her dead.

I can state quite categorically that fires are caused by 3, and 3 things only:

1) Heat

2) Oxygen 

3) Source of fuel

This woman is clearly a stupendously thick cunt with less basic understanding of physics than the average 14 year old comprehensive pupil.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

1) Heat

2) Oxygen 

3) Source of fuel

This woman is clearly a stupendously thick cunt with less basic understanding of physics than the average 14 year old comprehensive pupil.

I think you may possibly be right Eric, but this woman is a professor and therefore she must have a huge professor sized brain, so I’m going to have to go with her and call you a white Christian, racist, globalist, climate denier with a smaller brain than a professor. Anthropology...fucking easy.

Sorry.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I think you may possibly be right Eric, but this woman is a professor and therefore she must have a huge professor sized brain, so I’m going to have to go with her and call you a white Christian, racist, globalist, climate denier with a smaller brain than a professor. Anthropology...fucking easy.

Sorry.

Talk later. Have to go and whip the slaves. 

People these days seem to use 'racist' as some sort of insult. It's my personal choice to dislike darker-hued 'people' (I use the term loosely) and they're infringing my civil liberties by trying to stifle my hatred of the monkeypeople. Also, I don't like bummers.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

A topical hard hitting nom from the Major. @Frank I'm still waiting on the Spandau Ballet video, or a relevant thread? Pull your fucking finger out man, and no plagiarism either! 

The MG42 was nicknamed the Spandau by British troops. I’d like to see frank in a video with one of these

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Back on topic, Professor Susan Shaw of Oregon State University has been using her super massive Professor sized brain and announced on social media that ‘White Christians’ are to blame for the recent wildfires on the Pacific coast. Not black Christians or Muslims or Mormons or Jews or atheists, but white Christians, who are complicit with the intersecting systems of racism and global capitalism which underly climate change.

What a genius she must be to have solved this mystery. 

I really want her and all cunts like her dead.

She's on about the ethos of Mom, God and Apple Pie. The climate-change denier in chief recently declared himself all evangelical. Witness the heavy-handed clearing of Pennsylvania Avenue just so Trump and his generals could walk across the road for his photo-opportunity of appearing in front of a church whilst clutching a bible (which he allegedly held upside down)

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

She's on about the ethos of Mom, God and Apple Pie. The climate-change denier in chief recently declared himself all evangelical. Witness the heavy-handed clearing of Pennsylvania Avenue just so Trump and his generals could walk across the road for his photo-opportunity of appearing in front of a church whilst clutching a bible (which he allegedly held upside down)

Yawn.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I imagine it's the 'bone spurs in his feet that cause him to move in a mysterious way.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine it's the 'bone spurs in his feet that cause him to move in a mysterious way.

It's that or the devastating arse pounding he's taken from Melania's strap on the night before.

The fact the even one American voted for this tango tinged fuckwit is a devastating indictment of American culture, let alone nearly 63 million. Having said that, it's unfathomable that out of a population of nearly 330 million the Democrats can't find at least one half decent candidate that would trounce this idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pure theatre with Trump landing at the White House lawn. It was a mistake to whip off his mask so we could all see him having difficulty breathing. It wouldn't be a surprise to anyone if he's soon back at Walter Reed Medical Centre.

35 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's that or the devastating arse pounding he's taken from Melania's strap on the night before.

The fact the even one American voted for this tango tinged fuckwit is a devastating indictment of American culture, let alone nearly 63 million. Having said that, it's unfathomable that out of a population of nearly 330 million the Democrats can't find at least one half decent candidate that would trounce this idiot.

Exactly. And we can't really criticise. We have an inbred honey monster that can't dress himself or comb his hair for a Prime Minister.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pure theatre with Trump landing at the White House lawn. It was a mistake to whip off his mask so we could all see him having difficulty breathing. It wouldn't be a surprise to anyone if he's soon back at Walter Reed Medical Centre.

Pretending to be having difficulty breathing. He's as infected as Boris or wing nut Charlie was. Load of bollocks. 

'Hey guys! If it can happen to us, it can happen to you'.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pretending to be having difficulty breathing. He's as infected as Boris or wing nut Charlie was. Load of bollocks. 

'Hey guys! If it can happen to us, it can happen to you'.

C'mon Eric. We all get the utterly wank, opportunistic, overbearing population control implemented by this government in the name of this pandemic. It's an entirely predictable shit storm and a possibly well overdue thinning of an out of control population, but it's definitely not a hoax. Ultimately one's opinion of it is driven by how much one gives a fuck about old cunts. Since they soak up most of the taxes we pay I say let 'em die.

At least one person in the village of ~400 that I live in has died of this. The old twat,  without question, had been circling the drain for a while, but he'd have carried on draining the public purse for a good few years yet without this intervention.

Trump is as ill as fuck and was clearly in rather severe respiratory distress. It's going to take something more powerful than Stormy Daniels to suck this virus out of him.

I hope the bigoted, divisive, narcissistic orange wanker turns white followed by a post mortem yellow and then a shade of black he despised in life in a very, very painful manner quite soon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

1) Heat

2) Oxygen 

3) Source of fuel

Is she bleck by any chance?

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yawn.

7 hours ago, Goober said:

The democrats are the largest criminal organisation on the planet. They are also totally fucking insane, every last one of them. Just hope that they aren’t allowed to cheat the election result because the consequences will affect the whole world for the worse.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2020🇱🇷