CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't wear masks

ChildeHarold

It seems a large number of cunts are exempting themselves from the regulations by playing up a minor medical condition or inventing a snowflake psychological aversion to the mask. Then flaunting their exemption (presumably after priority boarding in a gratis wheelchair assisted by two air stewards) on an Easyjet flight then complaining bitterly about their fellow travellers reaction. The fucking spastics should slap a washable visor on their muts and stop whining about other people's comments. If necessary superglue it to their fucking selfish foreheads with I Am A Wanker etched into the plastic. My God don't these handicapped arseholes ever stop? Even in a pandemic? They are so used to fucking having it all their own way most of them have lost the vital ingredient of co-operation with the rest of the world. So if you see a cunt not wearing a mask as advised, give it to them large and don't back down. "There's no excuse to talk to us like that." Fuck off. Head down the toilet next time. 

PS Being a contestant in Love Island or Ex on the Beach is another reason for cunting them.

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It seems a large number of cunts are exempting themselves from the regulations by playing up a minor medical condition or inventing a snowflake psychological aversion to the mask. Then flaunting their exemption (presumably after priority boarding in a gratis wheelchair assisted by two air stewards) on an Easyjet flight then complaining bitterly about their fellow travellers reaction. The fucking spastics should slap a washable visor on their muts and stop whining about other people's comments. If necessary superglue it to their fucking selfish foreheads with I Am A Wanker etched into the plastic. My God don't these handicapped arseholes ever stop? Even in a pandemic? They are so used to fucking having it all their own way most of them have lost the vital ingredient of co-operation with the rest of the world. So if you see a cunt not wearing a mask as advised, give it to them large and don't back down. "There's no excuse to talk to us like that." Fuck off. Head down the toilet next time. 

PS Being a contestant in Love Island or Ex on the Beach is another reason for cunting them.

I don't wear one. And if any cunt says a fucking word about it, I'm going to kick their cunt in.

Mask wankers. 

🐑🐑🐑🐑 baaaaa.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't wear one. And if any cunt says a fucking word about it, I'm going to kick their cunt in.

Just don't expect any sympathy on here if you die. Which is perhaps the most obvious thing anyone has ever said in the whole of human history.

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I wear a mask in all situations that require it. I don’t see it as anything more than me doing my bit to try and prevent unnecessary deaths. It’s a piece of fabric over my face - it’s no big deal.

Depends on the fabric - some masks make more of a statement than others...

il_794xN.2244854762_krhl.jpg

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mask wankers. 

🐑🐑🐑🐑 baaaaa.

My life's a whole lot easier by wearing one, not because I care less whether I'll be treated like a social outcast if I don't, or because I haven't yet fathomed the coronavirus-borne mask furore while non-mask influenza also kills consistently year-on-year, but out of respect to the many older folks who come out to shop and get on with their lives. My neighbours are in their 80s and the fucking press (Daily Mail and BBC News in particular) have scaremongered them into a corner. So when they do their weekly food shop, plucking up the courage to go out, having learnt to embrace electronic technology instead of cash, knowing how terrified they are when someone without a mask nonchalantly walks close by, wearing one carries a reverant degree of acknowledgement and consideration.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My life's a whole lot easier by wearing one, not because I care less whether I'll be treated like a social outcast if I don't, or because I haven't yet fathomed the coronavirus-borne mask furore while non-mask influenza also kills consistently year-on-year, but out of respect to the many older folks who come out to shop and get on with their lives. My neighbours are in their 80s and the fucking press (Daily Mail and BBC News in particular) have scaremongered them into a corner. So when they do their weekly food shop, plucking up the courage to go out, having learnt to embrace electronic technology instead of cash, knowing how terrified they are when someone without a mask nonchalantly walks close by, wearing one carries a reverant degree of acknowledgement and consideration.

I would rather they hadn't been scared by lies in the first place. Ideally I'd like the human race to have not been this stupid and manipulable in the first place. But apparently, 90% of the population really are no more switched on than a root vegetable.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A 'degree of acknowledgement and consideration' Fuck off wolfie you dramatic little prick. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would rather they hadn't been scared by lies in the first place. Ideally I'd like the human race to have not been this stupid and manipulable in the first place. But apparently, 90% of the population really are no more switched on than a root vegetable.

What are the lies Eric? What bollocks have I, one of the 90%, fallen for?

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What are the lies Eric? What bollocks have I, one of the 90%, fallen for?

It's been hyped out of all proportion. That's what I've been told by 3 different people working front line in the clinical side of the NHS. There may be some slight risk, but nothing like they want us to believe. A sinister social control experiment, conducted by spreading unnecessary fear. Probably a precursor to an Orwellian police state.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A friend of mine died of covid six weeks ago, he had refused to wear a mask or distance .. I must pop to the crem to tell him that his death was a fake.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A friend of mine died of covid six weeks ago, he had refused to wear a mask or distance .. I must pop to the crem to tell him that his death was a fake.

A lot of people have died for a lot of reasons, but they're all being recorded as Covid. Even when their death had been caused by something else. They're lying to us.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's been hyped out of all proportion. That's what I've been told by 3 different people working front line in the clinical side of the NHS. There may be some slight risk, but nothing like they want us to believe. A sinister social control experiment, conducted by spreading unnecessary fear. Probably a precursor to an Orwellian police state.

Who benefits from it being hyped out of all proportion? Why would a government choose to hype it out of all proportion and basically fuck their own economy? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just don't expect any sympathy on here if you die. Which is perhaps the most obvious thing anyone has ever said in the whole of human history.

The question begs, in this particular case of medically exempted from wearing a mask, whar was he doing on an EASYjet flight? Bit of a contradiction. 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Orwell died of a chronic  respiratory disease so he would had a pack of six masks on plus a diving helmet at any one time. If Lionel and Eric Blair entered the Stewie Time Machine and ended up sitting next to each other on an EASYjet to Malaga, I bet my botyom dollar they'd be wearing masks and discussing tap dancing routines.