CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andy Preston Mayor of Middlesbrough

ChildeHarold

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you like abortion lotion, try 'Sacred Spirits' vacuum distilled small batch gin. The Star Anise one is really nice. For some reason you don't get a hangover with it either.

I’m out of bourbon and scotch but I’ve a supply of mothers ruin.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

The average price of a semi detached house in Middlesbrough is much less than a meal for two in Nandos. Not really surprising as Nandos  is quite good and living in Middlesbrough is obviously completely shit. The free market seems at least to be working correctly. What’s the Mayors fucking problem anyway? 100% fatality rate should be something to at least aim for there.

I take it Middlesbrough isn't on your bucket list of mist see places? I spent a few days in Leeds, Savile Town, I suppose Alan Bennett town, if you want to be nice, which is dire, from whence you can get bus rides to Halifax and Huddersfield which are unspeakable. A bit like the Peak District but with wirse weather, if that was possible. Every fold in the landscape revealed a quaint little country spread festooned with the predictable colonial Disco parked in the gravel drive. Probably a pair of loaded shotguns rampant just inside the doorway. The sheer mind numbing idiotic conformity of it all. With an urbanised ethnic town centre population living in an entirely separate independent ant like life. You can duplicate that all over Britain. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I take it Middlesbrough isn't on your bucket list of mist see places? I spent a few days in Leeds, Savile Town, I suppose Alan Bennett town, if you want to be nice, which is dire, from whence you can get bus rides to Halifax and Huddersfield which are unspeakable. A bit like the Peak District but with wirse weather, if that was possible. Every fold in the landscape revealed a quaint little country spread festooned with the predictable colonial Disco parked in the gravel drive. Probably a pair of loaded shotguns rampant just inside the doorway. The sheer mind numbing idiotic conformity of it all. With an urbanised ethnic town centre population living in an entirely separate independent ant like life. You can duplicate that all over Britain. 

I see you’re making the most of the last of this years magic mushrooms before the first winter frost. It’s been many years since I’ve indulged but if your last post is anything to go by, either the psilocybin level has gone through the stratosphere or you’ve eaten a fucking skip full. Far Out man!

11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

There's going to be more of this stroppiness and not just from a few libertarians either.

The current policy  means people with fatal illnesses (other than c-19) are neglected, but more importantly, because the economy suffers turning many to homelessness, despair, suicide, forcing others to stay idle, abandon working, stop producing. T

his is a recipe for a disaster of genuine biblical proportions, it has to stop before it's too late.

I have to agree.

I have seen plenty dead from the Covid, mostly those that look like corpses already, but I am seeing plenty who are going to die prematurely because of the abnegation in providing healthcare for all the other diseases and illness people have.

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have to agree.

I have seen plenty dead from the Covid, mostly those that look like corpses already, but I am seeing plenty who are going to die prematurely because of the abnegation in providing healthcare for all the other diseases and illness people have.

I'm surprised with every cunt wearing a mask that nobody's blagged a betting shop yet? 

Eric I might have a job for you. 

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm surprised with every cunt wearing a mask that nobody's blagged a betting shop yet? 

Eric I might have a job for you. 

Oh, I see. Flaunting your tits to all and sundry right in front of me. But when you want the contents of Coral's tills, you come sniffing round me. 

I feel cheap. Cheap and dirty. 😪

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

...I am seeing plenty who are going to die prematurely because of the abnegation in providing healthcare for all the other diseases and illness people have.

Balanced somewhat by a marked downturn in nosocomial infections 😉

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I see you’re making the most of the last of this years magic mushrooms before the first winter frost. It’s been many years since I’ve indulged but if your last post is anything to go by, either the psilocybin level has gone through the stratosphere or you’ve eaten a fucking skip full. Far Out man!

You sound bitter, like a man who's spent the whole afternoon in the Henry Moore sculpture park. 

17 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have to agree.

It’s fucking outrageous...... 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

No

Just asking, as Henry Moore came from Much Hadham and there’s a lot of his sculptures on display in the garden of his old home. I used to live nearby and used to stop and have a wander around occasionally, usually when I urgently needed a piss.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just asking, as Henry Moore came from Much Hadham and there’s a lot of his sculptures on display in the garden of his old home. I used to live nearby and used to stop and have a wander around occasionally, usually when I urgently needed a piss.

It's nice to know you appreciate these things. Actually, the Mayor of Middlesbrough might have a point - though I can't forgive any of the treacherous rednecks up there for deserting Labour and voting Tory - as it seems the decision to locallt lockdown is being driven by party political considerations. Still they are getting what they voted for and I suppose they would still be prepared to sell their grannies to a pet food factory if necessary to bring about Brexit. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 02/10/2020 at 20:34, ChildeHarold said:

What do you mean by a "colonial disco parked in the gravel drive".  Is colonial disco a reference to some sort of van or car ?

9 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What do you mean by a "colonial disco parked in the gravel drive".  Is colonial disco a reference to some sort of van or car ?

Landrover Discovery - they call 'em discos. And there' s all innocent you thinking it had something to do with Saturday Night Fever which is a great film.