CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Box tick Britain

Eric Cuntman

On 11/10/2020 at 00:03, Last Cunt Standing said:

On the plus side, we are only one typo away from Box Lick Britain, which sounds much more fun. Presumably that parallel universe would still have a version of The Chase, with Bradley Walsh guffawing as Michelle Keegan gets chased round a car park trying to avoid Cunnilingus from Pete, a 55 year old Bus Driver from Doncaster. It’d get ratings...

It's only a parallel universe to your universe Last Cunt. Morgan Freeman has been through your wormhole with a few of his mates by the sound of it. 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've just watched a BT home Wi-Fi advert with, what I can gather is a gay male couple, one of which is black and the other white. The only thing missing was some sort of physical disability with one of the multi-coloured poofs.

Punkape and his civil partner making a few quid 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've just watched a BT home Wi-Fi advert with, what I can gather is a gay male couple, one of which is black and the other white. The only thing missing was some sort of physical disability with one of the multi-coloured poofs.

Give it ten fucking years at this rate and it'll be nonces and their "age-challenged" partners. The only thing that delayed it up to this point is the fact that Jimmy Savile was a white man - they'll make it normal to stop the Islam crowd rioting in the streets.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Give it ten fucking years at this rate and it'll be nonces and their "age-challenged" partners. The only thing that delayed it up to this point is the fact that Jimmy Savile was a white man - they'll make it normal to stop the Islam crowd rioting in the streets.

'All children under 9 must be accompanied by their husbands'

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's only a parallel universe to your universe Last Cunt. Morgan Freeman has been through your wormhole with a few of his mates by the sound of it. 

It’s quite early here so forgive me, but I can’t work out if this is an insult or not. On the balance of probabilities, I’ll say it is and invite you to go and get fucked. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

"Two little boys had two little toys, each had a 9 inch dildo."......

Let's turn over the page children and learn about Jake the Peg... it's funny how they murdered Benny Hill and his world famous brand if innocent fun for PC reasons while turning a blind eye to the ongoing rumours about Harris and Savile etc. 

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s quite early here so forgive me, but I can’t work out if this is an insult or not. On the balance of probabilities, I’ll say it is and invite you to go and get fucked. 

It's genuine praise for someone who seems to be living on a different level to the rest of us. Shame it's a horizontal level. 

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is a Rolf Harris type joke which I find very worrying. 

I am not that sure of Rolf Harris and his level of "guilt" I think that he was simply used as a means to distract attention away from the doings of Savile and other who were closely associated with him .. it is interesting the Harris has not had his UK citizenship removed and him having been removed in exchange for the UK born perves and other criminals who have been sent back to the UK by the Australian government.

17 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is a Rolf Harris type joke which I find very worrying. 

I met Rolf Harris at a parents evening at school once,I didnt realise his grandchildren went to the same school so whilst waiting for the kids I asked him "Which one is yours?" to which he replied " I don't know,I haven't made my mind up yet"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not that sure of Rolf Harris and his level of "guilt" I think that he was simply used as a means to distract attention away from the doings of Savile and other who were closely associated with him .. it is interesting the Harris has not had his UK citizenship removed and him having been removed in exchange for the UK born perves and other criminals who have been sent back to the UK by the Australian government.

Let's don't delve into Rolf's affairs, all I'm saying is that the fucking kippers that thought control the mass media shat on perfectly normal and phenomenally successful Benny Hill while fucking conferring protection on Savile, the paedo politicians like Cyril Smith and Janner quite a few other fringe characters like Harris. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Let's don't delve into Rolf's affairs, all I'm saying is that the fucking kippers that thought control the mass media shat on perfectly normal and phenomenally successful Benny Hill while fucking conferring protection on Savile, the paedo politicians like Cyril Smith and Janner quite a few other fringe characters like Harris. 

Don't forget the far left snowflakes trying to fuck over Jim Davidson in the midst of it all. As it turns out, the 2 women involved were over 20 years old and quite happy to have his hand up their skirt at the time. 

I love that clip from 'Hell's Kitchen' where Jim calls Brian Dowling a shirt-lifter and makes him cry. Should have buried a meat cleaver in his faggot face and given him something to cry about. 

• Like 1

On 14/10/2020 at 17:42, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget the far left snowflakes trying to fuck over Jim Davidson in the midst of it all. As it turns out, the 2 women involved were over 20 years old and quite happy to have his hand up their skirt at the time. 

I love that clip from 'Hell's Kitchen' where Jim calls Brian Dowling a shirt-lifter and makes him cry. Should have buried a meat cleaver in his faggot face and given him something to cry about. 

There's clearly a class basis for sexual behaviour. If you're a Lord, an MP or High Court Judge womanising is a badge of honour. Working class guy in the public eye - oh no sir dearie NO! 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's clearly a class basis for sexual behaviour. If you're a Lord, an MP or High Court Judge womanising is a badge of honour. Working class guy in the public eye - oh no sir dearie NO! 

The ruling elite would love to lower the age of consent to about 8 years old. Not only would it guarantee about 3 million Muslim votes, it would also decriminalise their own filthy perversions.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The ruling elite would love to lower the age of consent to about 8 years old. Not only would it guarantee about 3 million Muslim votes, it would also decriminalise their own filthy perversions.

I was referring to the increasingly narrow, if vanishing, "normal" definition of adult sexual behaviour.