CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Box tick Britain

Eric Cuntman

Just switched the telly on. Happened to be on ITV, a new-ish episode of 'The Celebrity Chase'. I don't mind a quiz, so I decided to watch it. The contestants are as follows:

Susan Calman

Omid Djalili

Some black female athlete called Perri (fuckin who?)

Dermot Murnaghan

We have a hairy lesbian, a Muslim, a black woman and a media quisling. I had hoped, vainly, that ITV might resist going the BBC route of shamelessly kissing the arses of minorities, but no. I expect they will still receive complaints because Murnaghan isn't a one legged African transsexual with a civil partner and a couple of adopted kids to nonce up.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just switched the telly on. Happened to be on ITV, a new-ish episode of 'The Celebrity Chase'. I don't mind a quiz, so I decided to watch it. The contestants are as follows:

Susan Calman

Omid Djalili

Dermot Murnaghan

We have a hairy lesbian, a Muslim, a black woman and a media quisling. I had hoped, vainly, that ITV might resist going the BBC route of shamelessly kissing the arses of minorities, but no. I expect they will still receive complaints because Murnaghan isn't a one legged African transsexual with a civil partner and a couple of adopted kids to nonce up.

Fuck off.

Who was the chaser? 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Susan Calman

Omid Djalili

Dermot Murnaghan

Fuck off.

"I don't mind a quiz" Who am I? Animal, vegetable or biscuit? Your loving friend and shit stirrer CH. 

On the plus side, we are only one typo away from Box Lick Britain, which sounds much more fun. Presumably that parallel universe would still have a version of The Chase, with Bradley Walsh guffawing as Michelle Keegan gets chased round a car park trying to avoid Cunnilingus from Pete, a 55 year old Bus Driver from Doncaster. It’d get ratings...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

On the plus side, we are only one typo away from Box Lick Britain, which sounds much more fun. Presumably that parallel universe would still have a version of The Chase, with Bradley Walsh guffawing as Michelle Keegan gets chased round a car park trying to avoid Cunnilingus from Pete, a 55 year old Bus Driver from Doncaster. It’d get ratings...

If her dad Kevin knew what you were saying about her he’d most likely tell you to “Calm down mate” in a whiny Scouse drawl. Just saying. It’d be up to you wether you did or not.

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I love you to bits LCS. 

But if you ever try and hijack another one of my nominations with this populist horsewank, I'm going to find you and do a very aggressive bum-rape up your chutney chute. 

Take heed. 😡

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love you to bits LCS. 

But if you ever try and hijack another one of my nominations with this populist horsewank, I'm going to find you and do a very aggressive bum-rape up your chutney chute. 

Take heed. 😡

@Last Cunt Standing I didn't really mean that. 

But I did a little bit.

Apologies. I was/am very, very drunk.

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Now that's one hell of an idea, LCS. I fear you may have missed your true calling and end up a flying doctor in some one horse outback town. I'd strongly suggest you pitch the idea to 'ITV' and wait for the cheques to roll in. A Saturday night with a tongue in Michelle's beaver doesn't get much sweeter. Why on earth she married that fucking idiot from Essex is beyond me, and now the cunts making a splash stateside... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love you to bits LCS. 

Take heed. 😡

I've just remembered a news article on some poor fucker who was taken up the chutney after leaving an Essex nightclub. Now I'm not one to go pointing fingers, but I'm sure LCS will take some comfort in being several time zones ahead. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Punkers diary for that weekend states viewing in Basildon.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

If her dad Kevin knew what you were saying about her he’d most likely tell you to “Calm down mate” in a whiny Scouse drawl. Just saying. It’d be up to you wether you did or not.

Unsurprised that a kopshite didn’t know that one of his former heroes was not Scouse but from Yorkshire. I’ll forgive you as I know you’ll be rushing out to Mass...

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Susan Calman

Omid Djalili

Dermot Murnaghan

Fuck off.

It’s Perri Dykes-Dragsqueen.

lol.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love you to bits LCS. 

Take heed. 😡

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Last Cunt Standing I didn't really mean that. 

But I did a little bit.

Apologies. I was/am very, very drunk.

I don’t think I derailed anything. Hope your hangover isn’t too bad Eric. 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Unsurprised that a kopshite didn’t know that one of his former heroes was not Scouse but from Yorkshire. I’ll forgive you as I know you’ll be rushing out to Mass...

I realised my foolishness very quickly but couldn’t be bothered to edit it as I have vowed never to watch or even care about football again. The BLM, taking the knee bullshit was the final straw for me. Fuck em all.

• Like 2