CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I used to toot on a Yamaha alto years ago. 

Well the thing i have has no discernible markings or have been worn away. Few dents ..reckon its about 80 odd years old paid 20 euros for it and another 50 to have it done up ..its nice to make a few quif out of something ya like doing

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well the thing i have has no discernible markings or have been worn away. Few dents ..reckon its about 80 odd years old paid 20 euros for it and another 50 to have it done up ..its nice to make a few quif out of something ya like doing

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I had an old band mate who was a sax player with a sideline in renovating the instruments.He has since relocated to France and makes a living out of it now.

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I had an old band mate who was a sax player with a sideline in renovating the instruments.He has since relocated to France and makes a living out of it now.

My days of fiddling with tiny springs n hairs breadth tolerances are over ..haven't the patience for it anymore..we've become a guerrilla group..we play at wedding venues in total contravention of the plague laws and then once the few bob has changed hands we disappear into the night from whence we came 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

My days of fiddling with tiny springs n hairs breadth tolerances are over ..haven't the patience for it anymore..we've become a guerrilla group..we play at wedding venues in total contravention of the plague laws and then once the few bob has changed hands we disappear into the night from whence we came 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Filing the square edges off the trigger sear so it goes full cycle eh?

Hilary Mantel still looks like she was gang raped by a shoal of puffer fish but Michaela Coel? What in Glitter's Balls has happened to her? I'm not being racist here because she's not even from Earth. Why are these odd bods foisted on us?

Edited by ratcum
because I can

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway nother planting in the morning..this pandemic has ruined my circadian rhythm ..im off ta bed..gnite everyone 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

A true story from Newcastle Emlyn. A guy turned up in the cemetery with pipes and full highland dress looking to play over a grave. Was about to start playing at a pile of earth when he was advised that beneath it was a water board valve installation.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

A true story from Newcastle Emlyn. A guy turned up in the cemetery with pipes and full highland dress looking to play over a grave. Was about to start playing at a pile of earth when he was advised that beneath it was a water board valve installation.

Just a minor irrigation.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Laffin..know a piper fellah who was asked to play at the funeral of a deceased neer do well ..was about to do it when he was advised not to as he'd more than likely follow the first lad into the crem soon after...both bladders remained empty that day 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 02/12/2020 at 23:02, ratcum said:

Hilary Mantel still looks like she was gang raped by a shoal of puffer fish but Michaela Coel? What in Glitter's Balls has happened to her? I'm not being racist here because she's not even from Earth. Why are these odd bods foisted on us?

Timnit Gebru. If you have to Google her, that would be suitably ironic.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Timnit Gebru. If you have to Google her, that would be suitably ironic.

weird cunt looks like one of those gonk toys from the 70s. It seems we 'normal majority' wallahs no longer have a voice CB, but I think a reckoning is coming.

Oh it's coming alright 

• 9 months later...