CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The highly stabable, Tom Bradby.

Dyslexic cnut

I hate this smarmy Cunt. Owes his career to nepotism and a tactical marriage as well as snivelling around our German inbred royal family, his posturing and preening whilst reading an autocue has this evening seen me damage a perfectly serviceable remote control and Mrs Cnut yet again mutter something akin to ‘fuck’s sake man’ and abandon me, mid-fume, to head for where I can reasonably assume to be the spare room. Enough with the Tony Blair hands, the smug grins, winks, paused-Peston delivery and twatty eyebrow action you mekon-headed twat and just read the cunting news. You’re not witty or bright or fuckin ‘right-on’ or sexually smouldering. What you are is an annoying, infuriating, relationship-damaging bellwipe who I would happily administer this supposed vaccine to as long it was still deep frozen, nine foot long, Xmas tree-shaped and rammed down your jap’s eye....repeatedly.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hate this smarmy Cunt. Owes his career to nepotism and a tactical marriage as well as snivelling around our German inbred royal family, his posturing and preening whilst reading an autocue has this evening seen me damage a perfectly serviceable remote control and Mrs Cnut yet again mutter something akin to ‘fuck’s sake man’ and abandon me, mid-fume, to head for where I can reasonably assume to be the spare room. Enough with the Tony Blair hands, the smug grins, winks, paused-Peston delivery and twatty eyebrow action you mekon-headed twat and just read the cunting news. You’re not witty or bright or fuckin ‘right-on’ or sexually smouldering. What you are is an annoying, infuriating, relationship-damaging bellwipe who I would happily administer this supposed vaccine to as long it was still deep frozen, nine foot long, Xmas tree-shaped and rammed down your jap’s eye....repeatedly.

Why no mention of the fact that Tom Bradby attended a public school then you can put more apoplexy into your  dismal rhetoric.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why no mention of the fact that Tom Bradby attended a public school then you can put more apoplexy into your  dismal rhetoric.

‘Nepotism’ covers that department, Punkadero, without a true meritocracy, mediocrity and daddy’s boys like this are pushed up the ladder and we get the political establishment that we are now stuck with and probably will fuck us all. Put it this way, if Al Quaeda stand at the next general election, and even their 75th manifesto pledge is to ice-conifer-urethra this cone headed smarmfest, I’m voting for them.

On 02/12/2020 at 23:54, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for thread derailment.

I wouldn't be surprised if you received another ban as you are clearly incapable of following a very simple rule.

Did you enjoy your few days off site recently as much as I enjoyed grassing you up? I'll be keeping a very close eye on you, so watch your step.

Fuck off.

Lol.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reported for thread derailment.

I wouldn't be surprised if you received another ban as you are clearly incapable of following a very simple rule.

Did you enjoy your few days off site recently as much as I enjoyed grassing you up? I'll be keeping a very close eye on you, so watch your step.

Fuck off.

Lol.

Just about your mark, you snivelling fucking weasel.

• Like 1