CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vaccine musical chairs

White Cunt

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Hancock must have thought this was the way forward as he was back on today, actually gurning, as him Morgan and Soppy Susannah bleated over the vaccination being given live on air to some old 90 year old bag who’s probably got about a fortnight to live anyway.

I wonder how they selected that particular old trout to parade before the cunningly-assembled media. I suppose Margaret Thatcher was in a very low risk group by comparison, what with being dead and all.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Matt Hancock on Piers Morgans shitshow the other morning, pretending to get all emotional about his ‘step grandfather’ dying of the batflu. The next day the story had changed to his step sisters  step father. The cunt couldn’t even make up a sob story that stood up to scrutiny for 24 hours. Morgan was in full fake “I really feel for you Matt mode.”

Hancock must have thought this was the way forward as he was back on today, actually gurning, as him Morgan and Soppy Susannah bleated over the vaccination being given live on air to some old 90 year old bag who’s probably got about a fortnight to live anyway.

.......what a fucking pantomime, all carrying on accompanied by the theme tune from the Benny Hill show.

VAX has gone tit up already:

Warning over Pfizer vaccine roll-out as two NHS staff suffer 'anaphylactic reaction': Regulators urge people with history of 'significant' allergies NOT to have injection - just 24 hours after Britain's mass inoculation kicked off.

Read this on Daily Fail website when I was looking for an update on the Beckhams

14 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Warning over Pfizer vaccine roll-out as two NHS staff suffer 'anaphylactic reaction': Regulators urge people with history of 'significant' allergies NOT to have injection - just 24 hours after Britain's mass inoculation kicked off.

Read this on Daily Fail website when I was looking for an update on the Beckhams

I'm allergic to the Beckhams. Everytime I see the cunts it brings me out in a fucking violent rage.

23 minutes ago, ProfB said:

This happened just down the road from me. Two staff felt a bit unwell....don’t worry about it..they’ll recover after a couple of pints at weatherspoons.

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This happened just down the road from me. Two staff felt a bit unwell....don’t worry about it..they’ll recover after a couple of pints at weatherspoons.

More likely that they'll take a year or two of paid sick leave before medically retiring on a full pension, then suing their former employers for lost earnings and emotional distress. And people wonder why the NHS never has any money left to spend on actual patients.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

More likely that they'll take a year or two of paid sick leave before medically retiring on a full pension, then suing their former employers for lost earnings and emotional distress. And people wonder why the NHS never has any money left to spend on actual patients.

We’ll see on this one..... there is surely a gravy train rumbling down the track.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Matt Hancock on Piers Morgans shitshow the other morning, pretending to get all emotional about his ‘step grandfather’ dying of the batflu. The next day the story had changed to his step sisters  step father. The cunt couldn’t even make up a sob story that stood up to scrutiny for 24 hours. Morgan was in full fake “I really feel for you Matt mode.”

Is it right that Hatt Mancock was this morning all over whatever they call Tv-Am these days to cry fake tears about the triumphant roll out of the vaccine? Are there any depths these reptiles will not plumb? I’ve no time for him crying over his cornflakes when there’s an absolute stack of lapel badges to get in the post to care homes before Christmas. 

Fucking Shitshow. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is it right that Hatt Mancock was this morning all over whatever they call Tv-Am these days to cry fake tears about the triumphant roll out of the vaccine? Are there any depths these reptiles will not plumb? I’ve no time for him crying over his cornflakes when there’s an absolute stack of lapel badges to get in the post to care homes before Christmas. 

Fucking Shitshow. 

The irony in this cringe fest is never fucking ending. It scarely seems real. Just fucking get on with it....!

57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Makes me all gooey inside, Baws. Oh and for clarity, standard NHS sickness terms are six months full pay then six months half pay. It’s amongst the first four things they tell you at Induction. I miss mandatory training days. I always liked the Keith Lard figure telling us “junior doctors are all wankers because they try and make cheese on toast lying a toaster on it’s side at 3am in the doctors mess” before banging on a video of the Bradford fire featuring that bloke who bursts into flames running away from the fire. Safe lifting and handling was always a cracker - six fifty something doctors looking at a hoist like monkeys view an iPad. My favourite though was usually the twenty minute death by the infection control Dominatrix who lined us all up to check under our fingernails. To this day a glimpse of a Tigerstripe bin bag gets me all of a fluster. 

39 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Makes me all gooey inside, Baws. Oh and for clarity, standard NHS sickness terms are six months full pay then six months half pay. It’s amongst the first four things they tell you at Induction. I miss mandatory training days. I always liked the Keith Lard figure telling us “junior doctors are all wankers because they try and make cheese on toast lying a toaster on it’s side at 3am in the doctors mess” before banging on a video of the Bradford fire featuring that bloke who bursts into flames running away from the fire. Safe lifting and handling was always a cracker - six fifty something doctors looking at a hoist like monkeys view an iPad. My favourite though was usually the twenty minute death by the infection control Dominatrix who lined us all up to check under our fingernails. To this day a glimpse of a Tigerstripe bin bag gets me all of a fluster. 

Fucking hell, yes.... they were never ending.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oh and for clarity, standard NHS sickness terms are six months full pay then six months half pay.

I suppose they could always fall pregnant three months in and go straight on to maternity leave at the end of the year, accruing paid annual leave into the bargain.

I miss the good old days when you could just tell lead-swinging employees to fuck off, and give them a good kick up the arse on their way out for good measure.

On 08/12/2020 at 08:07, cuntspotter said:

That was a guerilla war with farmer /hunters knocking Russian infantry men over from 500 yds with blade sights. Some of these fellows had tallies of 2 to three hundred kills . One accounted for over 500. It wasn’t Stalin’s finest hour. At the same time, he was eliminating the officer class of the Army. What a fucking genius.

The Finns were a fairly organized bunch with many reservists who like the regular army were very well prepared to living and then fighting in the freezing fucking cold. I think the Finns, Swedes and the rest of that lot up there had being fighting amongst themselves for ages. The Rushkies were more than likely conscripts indoctrinated into commie thinking and fully prepared to frontal assault dug in machineguns especially when you've just seen your mates shot for refusing. Or freeze to death.

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Finns were a fairly organized bunch with many reservists who like the regular army were very well prepared to living and then fighting in the freezing fucking cold. I think the Finns, Swedes and the rest of that lot up there had being fighting amongst themselves for ages. The Rushkies were more than likely conscripts indoctrinated into commie thinking and fully prepared to frontal assault dug in machineguns especially when you've just seen your mates shot for refusing. Or freeze to death.

Thing is the commies attacked on a narrow front which is easier to defend for the Finns. Their weapons seized up with the cold. The Finns covered the barrels of their weapons with cloth to stop freezing and many of them were on skis. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Finns were mainly using the Russian M1891 Mosin–Nagant rifle. It's one of the most mass-produced rifles in history with over 37 million of the cunts made since 1891 and like the Lee-Enfield 303 is still being used today. 

I put a few rounds through one of these in  the hills above an Armenian town called Goris in 1995. The grandfather of the house had brought it back with him from the war and stuck over the fireplace.

Just now, cuntspotter said:

Pictures...or it didn’t happen!

I was actually trying to find the programme it was featured in. It was one of those historical Gun freak shows with the late R Lee Ermey. He had a selection of weapons captured in Afghanistan. Mostly type 56 and ww2 stuff. But a few oddments, a couple of British muzzle stuffers and an American long rifle. The most bizarre was a west African 'Snaphance'. A hotch-potch of scrap parts built around the lock and barrel of an 18th century Dutch flintlock. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was actually trying to find the programme it was featured in. It was one of those historical Gun freak shows with the late R Lee Ermey. He had a selection of weapons captured in Afghanistan. Mostly type 56 and ww2 stuff. But a few oddments, a couple of British muzzle stuffers and an American long rifle. The most bizarre was a west African 'Snaphance'. A hotch-potch of scrap parts built around the lock and barrel of an 18th century Dutch flintlock. 

Fuck me...that’d be like Russian roulette every time you fucking primed it. A good one to let fall into the hands of the enemy.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck me...that’d be like Russian roulette every time you fucking primed it. A good one to let fall into the hands of the enemy.

I'm guessing that the more experienced and long serving loonies were given priority when it came to handing out Beijing Kalashnikovs. Any flintlock still being used would almost certainly be a 'cap and ball' conversion with a nipple brazed onto the touch hole and the priming pan discarded.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm guessing that the more experienced and long serving loonies were given priority when it came to handing out Beijing Kalashnikovs. Any flintlock still being used would almost certainly be a 'cap and ball' conversion with a nipple brazed onto the touch hole and the priming pan discarded.

I was in Rawalpindi some 30 years ago....in the street of 100 gunsmiths...little booth foundries pouring molten metal into wet sand moulds. Give them any firearm..come back in 24 hours and they will completely replicate it. Out the back were piles of old scrap iron bedsteads. I’ll bet there’s more than a few Pathans roaming around with one eye and a grievance against the supplier of their buckshee Glock. I held a brand spanking new Lee Enfield Mk 4.. it looked pristine but was composed mainly of an old fucking piping. I wouldn’t have wanted to put a round through it.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Does old saggy Susannah still flash her drawers?