CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I've seen the Steve Gutenberg one on YouTube and found it incredibly soft compared to 'Threads'. The Cold War seems a distant memory now, but that documentary was the grim reality.

I find it absurd that folks believed chucking yourself under a fucking plywood table could ensure survival. Quite ironic really, as you've now got the masses walking around in masks blissfully swallowing Boris's bullshit. 

The vaccines arrived now though, and 'GlaxoSmithKline' are set to make billions. An interesting footnote is the amount of virologists with shares in pharmaceutical companies. 

The Day After with Jason Robards is the definitive nuke movie. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off. Threads timeline mockumentary production was far superior. 

Life going on with snippets of Protect and Survive in the background....pregnant Ruth crying as she strips wallpaper.....the roar of Phantom jets from RAF Finningley....CND being arrested...armed Traffic Wardens shooting looters. All these things are seared into the memory nearly 40 years on. 

It’s bleakness is it’s brilliance. The end of civilisation. Kids regressing to grunting Neanderthals giving birth to deformed babies. The Americans could never have shown such a thing, from memory The Day After is completely feeble by comparison. 

And of course the most terrifying idea of giving Local Government leaders power of life and death. Imagine that, @Decimus

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You absolute fucking dickhead.

Time to back off, girls. You’ll be posting about a lack of newbie input as the forum dies. Embrace newness/twattery but police it accordingly. This site is all we have left. Enough with the squaliditry, let Johnny be Johnny and go grooming. You’re all much better than this. Raise you’re warped game.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Time to back off, girls. You’ll be posting about a lack of newbie input as the forum dies. Embrace newness/twattery but police it accordingly. This site is all we have left. Enough with the squaliditry, let Johnny be Johnny and go grooming. You’re all much better than this. Raise you’re warped game.

DC I’m over at my dad’s having a drink and a game of 101 on his 6x6 Riley. What do you make of this.... I’m taking on a long dead straight red into the top left corner pocket and have to really give it some to screw back to baulk. I get down on the shot and - wallop! - the red bounces around the jaws of the pocket, pops up on top of the woodwork and, as if in slow motion, rolls along and drops into the opposite corner pocket! I turn around and look at Frank senior with my mouth wide open, and do you know what he said? ‘Foul.. four away’. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

DC I’m over at my dad’s having a drink and a game of 101 on his 6x6 Riley. What do you make of this.... I’m taking on a long dead straight red into the top left corner pocket and have to really give it some to screw back to baulk. I get down on the shot and - wallop! - the red bounces around the jaws of the pocket, pops up on top of the woodwork and, as if in slow motion, rolls along and drops into the opposite corner pocket! I turn around and look at Frank senior with my mouth wide open, and do you know what he said? ‘Foul.. four away’. 

Never cough to a fluke Francis.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Life going on with snippets of Protect and Survive in the background....pregnant Ruth crying as she strips wallpaper.....the roar of Phantom jets from RAF Finningley....CND being arrested...armed Traffic Wardens shooting looters. All these things are seared into the memory nearly 40 years on. 

It’s bleakness is it’s brilliance. The end of civilisation. Kids regressing to grunting Neanderthals giving birth to deformed babies. The Americans could never have shown such a thing, from memory The Day After is completely feeble by comparison. 

And of course the most terrifying idea of giving Local Government leaders power of life and death. Imagine that, @Decimus

Definitely stays with anyone who sees it. The most disturbing part for me was Ruth returning to her parents cellar, and her nonchalant acceptance of the fact that their heads had been caved in for a tin of soup and a packet of crisps.

And what the fuck happened to Jim? We didn't see him again until 'Home To Roost' with John Thaw.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never cough to a fluke Francis.

DC the ball didn’t leave the table.. it’s not a foul. I turned around expecting the cunt to be beside himself after witnessing such an extraordinary fluke, and yet he just stood there.. deadpan. ‘Foul.. four away’. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

DC the ball didn’t leave the table.. it’s not a foul. I turned around expecting the cunt to be beside himself after witnessing such an extraordinary fluke, and yet he just stood there.. deadpan. ‘Foul.. four away’. 

Does he still strike every ball top left and send them into the cushion? 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

....and this is where you need to question the fraud that is...DNA profiling Franco. It ain’t right.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Six treble twenties, the nine darter was on, the seventh bounced off the wire and landed in treble nineteen. 

Does it still count?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Does he still strike every ball top left and send them into the cushion? 

His game reminds me a little of the majority of members on here, Eric. He can’t think two or three shots ahead... quite content whacking it every time, top left-hand-side, around 9 cushions. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

His game reminds me a little of the majority of members on here, Eric. He can’t think two or three shots ahead... quite content whacking it every time, top left-hand-side, around 9 cushions. 

This is what we have to deal with. A Nick in a pigstin tip. 

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Pool is beneath you. This is not Mississippi. Tell me it’s in your bespoke snooker lounge?

Sort of. It’s a through-lounge with an 80’s mahogany space-saving dining/snooker table. The two-piece table top slides over the baize during meals. There’s 30 year-old veg in those pockets. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Welsh slate base?

You haven’t heard the worst of this sorry episode. He then tried to screw me over on the scores. I potted the last 5 reds and blacks (35) followed by all the colours up to and including the blue (20).. leaving a black ball re-spot. He then claimed victory on the grounds that I hadn’t deducted the aforementioned ‘foul’. What do you think about that? 

Just now, Frank said:

You haven’t heard the worst of this sorry episode. He then tried to screw me over on the scores. I potted the last 5 reds and blacks (35) followed by all the colours up to and including the blue (20).. leaving a black ball re-spot. He then claimed victory on the grounds that I hadn’t deducted the aforementioned ‘foul’. What do you think about that? 

Alzheimer’s aside, he’s on weak ground F. The maths escapes me but that was one of the reasons my own father found me ‘compromised’. Mother stayed onside throughout his tendencies for the sake of the family name. Bottom line...how worn was the baulk cushion?

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's drunk too much to fall into the obvious trap of pointing out that you shoved the pink up your arse.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He's drunk too much to fall into the obvious trap of pointing out that you shoved the pink up your arse.

He done me on the numbers, but I’d like to think it gave him the confidence to pen what must be the worst nomination of the year.