CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking thick 20 somethings

Neil

Just ordered a double espresso and the thick tart gave me 2 single shots in 2 separate cups.Last month in a new Italian eaterie I ordered wild boar and the equally thick as shit young waitress approached the table asking "who ordered the white board?"..proof that too much screen time and watching shit reality TV is really fucking these twats up .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Just ordered a double espresso and the thick tart gave me 2 single shots in 2 separate cups.Last month in a new Italian eaterie I ordered wild boar and the equally thick as shit young waitress approached the table asking "who ordered the white board?"..proof that too much screen time and watching shit reality TV is really fucking these twats up .

I bet you're in your transit van waiting for her now. Chloroform at the ready. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet you're in your transit van waiting for her now. Chloroform at the ready. 

I very much doubt that! Anyone ordering Wild Boar in Pizza Hut clearly has no dick!

43 minutes ago, Neil said:

Come come Neil, surely the done thing for men of our vintage when ordering Wild Boar (twice) is to sing “never close your eyes” straight afterwards in the style of Simon Le Bon. Imagine the blank looks you’ll get off Chardonnay and her mates then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Had you gone for the ‘wild bore’ you’d have got @Trucking Funt’s head on a plate.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

They were cool and professional.

image.jpeg.00d82b1bafce6fbb34d1223b03a961fc.jpeg

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Katie Hopkins summed up this phenomenon nicely in the intro to one of her 'non PC' rants...

"I'll explain everything slowly, as most of you have been watching YouTube make-up tutorials and rapping, and won't have spent much time in school."

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Come come Neil, surely the done thing for men of our vintage when ordering Wild Boar (twice) is to sing “never close your eyes” straight afterwards in the style of Simon Le Bon. Imagine the blank looks you’ll get off Chardonnay and her mates then.

Fucking superb. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You fucking animal snuff movie pervert cunt. What a fucking waste of fucking space. 

CH, I haven't seen you this upset before.  What has made you so cross?