CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Anyone Cunted The Government In The Last 24hrs ?

Cillian Murphy

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck you you cunt. You know nothing about Frank Longford except what you've picked up in a few sentebces here and there from the shitholes that inform your outlook on life. Instead of throwing names out which you know will get a little cock twinge from the other fuckers you cling to on this site, think a bit. Use your fucking brain you useless piece of shit. 

Longford used to visit Ian Brady and get his jollies out of listening to what he did to those kids. What kind of sick fuck would campaign for the release of Myra Hindley FFS!

• Like 1

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

Longford used to visit Ian Brady and get his jollies out of listening to what he did to those kids. What kind of sick fuck would campaign for the release of Myra Hindley FFS!

Exactly. Harold must be one of those groupies for sickos. He probably wrote love letters to Jeffrey Dahmer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck you you cunt. You know nothing about Frank Longford except what you've picked up in a few sentebces here and there from the shitholes that inform your outlook on life. Instead of throwing names out which you know will get a little cock twinge from the other fuckers you cling to on this site, think a bit. Use your fucking brain you useless piece of shit. 

I tend to agree...Frank Packenham (Lord Longford) was a good hearted but arguably misguided man of high principle. The British people simply could not understand his Christian commitment to forgiveness. Neither could the parents of Brady’s victims.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

I tend to agree...Frank Packenham (Lord Longford) was a good hearted but arguably misguided man of high principle. The British people simply could not understand his Christian commitment to forgiveness. Neither could the parents of Brady’s victims.

You would've ended up under Dennis Nilsen's floorboards with a turnip up your arse.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Had he instead exhibited a more Old Testament style Christian commitment to retributive justice, he might have met with more understanding. Looking a lot less like a creepy paedo out of Scooby Doo would have helped too.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Had he instead exhibited a more Old Testament style Christian commitment to retributive justice, he might have met with more understanding. Looking a lot less like a creepy paedo out of Scooby Doo would have helped too.

He certainly had a “presentation” problem.

16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're a shadow the happy go lucky blarney stone kissing cunt you once were. Every single post is about us allegedly fucked by Brexit. Change the record you boring cunt, or the tune on your sax. 

Feckin eejit. 

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I understand..its hard to know what to believe..you being as gullible as y'are 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The major has you bang to rights panzy and your 100% predictable “all yooz brits are fookin’ tik” response is a point in case. I was going to say up your game you’re better than this but I’d be wrong- your not. You’ve got a chip on both shoulders and always will have. Change the record or fuck off

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You don’t know the half of it ,Goober. Has have any of you ever walked around Pontypool?

I try to avoid Wales if I'm honest. Even more so now. 

I suspect the Welsh language is a significant risk factor in the spread of Covid, what with 2 1/4 pints of spit being jettisoned with each sentence.