CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dole wallers

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm hungry, Eric, and I feel my fellow tiger sharks are ready to feast. A sprat to catch a mackerel in the words of 'Gene Hunt'. 

A 17year old, impetigo riddled dwarf. Strapped to his keyboard with his bry-nylon undies around his ankles. Envisions himself as top of an aquatic food chain. You silly brown-nosing lapdog Cunt.

33 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not at all Wolfers. He can handle himself I’m sure. I’m here to watch the keyboard bovver-boys ganging up. It makes me smile and masturbate. Now fuck off.

So why, therefore, did you PM @Eric Cuntman in an attempt to influence others' backing off by sticking your unwanted beak in with your 'Mate, I PM'd Eric mate, and then I had a wank mate' referenced bollocks?

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its due to flooding the forums with his 24 hour never ending barrage of utter horse shit MC. The theory of more is more is obviously working as the punters in his non existent humour category must be the guilty ones. Admin must be so proud.  

Which logically means that those at the top are the worst offenders. Thanks for the clarification, softshite.

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A 17year old, impetigo riddled dwarf. Strapped to his keyboard with his bry-nylon undies around his ankles. Envisions himself as top of an aquatic food chain. You silly brown-nosing lapdog Cunt.

Terrible. A decent counter punch only needs one or two skillful grammatical blows. You've completely over done it and shown yourself up as the far end of the spectrum wanker we all suspected. 

Here's another tip. Stop name dropping me all over the Corner, as its the undeniable mark of an easily riled spastic! 

Edited by Major Cunt

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

So why, therefore, did you PM @Eric Cuntman in an attempt to influence others' backing off by sticking your unwanted beak in with your 'Mate, I PM'd Eric mate, and then I had a wank mate' referenced bollocks?

Odd little fucker you aren’t you? Last time...fuck off.

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Terrible. A decent counter punch only needs one or two skillful grammatical blows. You've completely over done it and shown yourself up as the far end of the spectrum wanker we all suspected. 

Here's another tip. Stop name dropping me all over the Corner, as its the undeniable mark of an easily riled spastic! 

You actually edited this punctuation car-crash? On your way, empty-head.

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Won’t tell you again. Fuck off...I’m on the vinegars.

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A couple of senior members 'smelled promise' indeed, lol.

You've fallen out with almost every one here. At the time of writing, 917 comments/191 likes = useless fucking cunt.

Your Corner future looks as dim as you, DC. Retire yourself.

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

705-ADC13-2-A78-4-B71-AD1-D-7-F072352588
I’m sick to fucking death of your bullshit. This is what you sent me, to try and get people to cut your poorly chosen ally some slack. Even more ridiculously, you sent the second message in the middle of the night as I hadn’t responded to you.

Fuck off.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've fallen out with almost every one here, DC. At the time of writing, 917 comments/191 likes = useless fucking cunt.

I can’t remotely imagine spending any time trolling your stats or profile Wolfster. 1st of February, remember?

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m sick to fucking death of your bullshit. This is what you sent me, to try and get people to cut your poorly chosen ally some slack. Even more ridiculously, you sent the second message in the middle of the night as I hadn’t responded to you.

Fuck off.

Fake. You’ve got form.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've fallen out with almost every one here. At the time of writing, 917 comments/191 likes = useless fucking cunt.

You’d be surprised...fuck off eh?

16 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Bloody hell, I wasn't privy to this until now.

You needy little shit @Dyslexic cnut, PMing more established members in an attempt to put yourself on the map.

Self-overrated, demanding, creepy little bumwipe.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bloody hell, I wasn't privy to this until now.

You needy little shit @Dyslexic cnut, PMing more established members in an attempt to put yourself on the map.

Self-overrated, demanding, creepy little bumwipe.

I’d agree Wolfo, where it true and unedited. Ho hum!

25 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Cheers, Uncle Ape. The Corners Julian Assange strikes again - minus the abuse of the Venezuelan embassy staff, and the dodgy Swedish allegations which was all bollocks. 

Fucking hell. The "hello" PM in the middle of the night is priceless... 

31 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Fucking hell. It's a long road back from there.

• Like 1