CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Virtue signalling fat cunt

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

The mrs was watching vicar of dibley last night, that fat cunt dawn French turned it into a BLM campaign and took the fucking knee. Shame no one took her head off her shoulders while she was down there. 

5 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

The mrs was watching vicar of dibley last night, that fat cunt dawn French turned it into a BLM campaign and took the fucking knee. Shame no one took her head off her shoulders while she was down there. 

I'm more than a little surprised that the gelatinous, globulous sea beast managed to get back up on its trotters again afterwards.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

She wasn't concerned with black peoples feelings when she went to Ethiopia and took the piss out them by showing them what it looks like to eat 14 meals a day.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She wasn't concerned with black peoples feelings when she went to Ethiopia and took the piss out them by showing them what it looks like to eat 14 meals a day.

I’ll bet she really went to get her vulva splayed by Ample of Addis. She’s fond of the charcoal sausage.

1 minute ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I don't remember the BFG or jemima puddleduck taking the knee? 

This Christmas, they have made new versions of 'Wurzel Gummidge' and 'Jack and The Beanstalk'... guess what colour all the children are?

I am fucking sick of the world fawning over these fucking cunts. We should have left them in the fucking trees.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This Christmas, they have made new versions of 'Wurzel Gummidge' and 'Jack and The Beanstalk'... guess what colour all the children are?

I am fucking sick of the world fawning over these fucking cunts. We should have left them in the fucking trees.

No real trees in the Sudan Eric.  I was working there in 1977.  I used to play 'Hunt The Chocolate Starfish' in hotel bedrooms, with local girls. Fuck me, it was difficult.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Give me fucking strength, you think if the pretend diversity was that important they'd just make up new stories not adapt old ones, now i see the irony of the only Indian teenager in eastenders years ago being called asif 

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The slopes have chopped ‘em all down, looking for lithium & copper.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How long before the lgbt 🏳️‍🌈 mob complain that there are no mentally ill men dressed as women reading the news? I might just email in to the bbc calling them out for the discriminatory policy... 

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Roald Dahl hated Jews. That's why the giants ate so many of them.

Yeah i remember reading yesrs ago he was a nazi sympathiser, i still managed to enjoy fantastic mr fox though 

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Get Sky and folliw the Idris. 

I've got sky but no time for idris, he's another woke warrior currently in the same bracket as Lewis Hamilton 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

How long before the lgbt 🏳️‍🌈 mob complain that there are no mentally ill men dressed as women reading the news? I might just email in to the bbc calling them out for the discriminatory policy... 

I'd say mid january, probably a new career for sam smith seeing as his music is fucking gash 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Have you seen Jane Hill lately?