CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Toting Up Presents Value While Still Opening Them.

Hokey Gingers

Fucking hell, chaps. Tone it down a bit. 

You may have a point regarding the prevailing zeitgeist, but there's a line. 

I've no doubt that Doreen has landed on her feet, but I don't give a fuck what colour a person is, no one would trade the life of their child for a higher station in life. 

The Corner has never been a child's playground, but this is pushing it a bit further right field than I'm comfortable with. There's no need for exaggerated overt racism like this. 

Get a fucking grip. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Fucking hell, chaps. Tone it down a bit. 

You may have a point regarding the prevailing zeitgeist, but there's a line. 

I've no doubt that Doreen has landed on her feet, but I don't give a fuck what colour a person is, no one would trade the life of their child for a higher station in life. 

The Corner has never been a child's playground, but this is pushing it a bit further right field than I'm comfortable with. There's no need for exaggerated overt racism like this. 

Get a fucking grip. 

'No one would trade the life of their child for a higher station in life' ?

Tell that to all the Muslim girls who've been murdered by their own family. They are killed to preserve the 'higher station' in life that the acceptance of their community brings. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell that to all the Muslim girls who've been murdered by their own family. They are killed to preserve the 'higher station' in life that the acceptance of their community brings. 

I’ve despised Eric in the past,  but a post like this restores one’s faith in the forum. Simply stunning in it’s accuracy, and utterly memorable. Bravo.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bang on Eric, honour killings are all the rage in the peaceful religion, I simply can not understand the logic behind their thinking, however if Roops fell pregnant and spat out a ginger, well that would be quickly flushed down the bog.

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fatty, your continual bullshit is wearing very thin. Shut the fuck up, you big-eared fucking dickhead.

There speaks a very poor man, or whatever the fuck you are, try a razor blade and a warm bath, do humanity a favour 

23 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I told the rest of my family not to buy me any presents but rather to donate the money to starving African children. The money donated will feed one child for the next three months .. £1.50 goes a long way in Central Africa

The £1.50 will pay for half a coffee that the chief exec of the charity has claimed for on expenses.

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve despised Eric in the past,  but a post like this restores one’s faith in the forum. Simply stunning in it’s accuracy, and utterly memorable. Bravo.

Not sure about that, Eric's racist bigotry is well known. He's simply conflated two news arcs which have no similarities other than the deaths of innocent people.

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True. If Doreen Lawrence was offered the chance to travel back in time and prevent her son from getting stabbed, do you think she would?

Would she bollocks. She knows she would still be living in a council house and visiting 'the promising student' in jail. Best thing that ever happened to the racist fat cunt.

He was also a drug dealer, but you don't always here that side reported in the media, the case got so much exposure becuase it ended up exposing institutionalised racism in the police force, if not i dont think you'd still hear about it, compare it to damilola taylor, when was the last time that received any press coverage? And Ricky preddy has been out of jail for years 

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

He was also a drug dealer, but you don't always here that side reported in the media, the case got so much exposure becuase it ended up exposing institutionalised racism in the police force, if not i dont think you'd still hear about it, compare it to damilola taylor, when was the last time that received any press coverage? And Ricky preddy has been out of jail for years 

Ricky Preddie is currently serving four years for driving his car at and injuring a police officer.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ricky Preddie is currently serving four years for driving his car at and injuring a police officer.

What a fine and rehabilitated young man eh 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure about that, Eric's racist bigotry is well known. He's simply conflated two news arcs which have no similarities other than the deaths of innocent people.

I live in a place where the non-white population is well below 1%. We still have the same drug related local problems and killings that appear to be few but which are actually in the same proportion to what is happening in large cities with ethnic none-white populations. We have a similar proportion of out of control teenagers (who are white rather than not white) behaving in eaxctly the same way as these (often coloured)  youngsters in London and elsewhere. The nearest thing we have to a proper city here is Plymouth (again with a very small none-white population), have a look a Plymouth Live and other local sites and you will find that they have their share of drug related crime that is actually in a similar proportion to what is happening in London.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dress it up in 'woke-speak' as much as you like. The fact is, that Goober stated that no one would willingly trade their own child's life for improved standing. I merely gave an example of the opposite being true. 

As for bigotry... the only bigotry I see at the moment, is directed at white heterosexuals. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fairy muff. It was a good point, well made imho. Dunno why Roops/Goobs are getting so wound up about it, too much Caucasian turkey and not enough dark meat on the plate perhaps.

I don’t see anyone getting wound up, it’s just differing opinions. As I said, CC isn’t a kid’s playground, but too many comments of this ilk don’t do the site any favours.

My point was that I’ve no reason to believe that Doreen Lawrence wouldn't choose to have her child back rather than a seat in the House of Lords, no matter how much of a little cunt he was whilst alive.

The vast majority of contributors to this site, if not all, are white and it's likely that we're all prejudiced to varying degrees. I definitely don’t exclude myself from that. In my opinion though, this comment crossed a line. It’s not based on any evidence, just opinion about one person stemming from prejudice alone.

I won’t deny that Eric makes some good points about how the media increasingly portrays white people these days, but conflating the comment about Doreen Lawrence with honour killings is misleading to say the least.

The latter (in my very limited knowledge of the subject) more often than not being perpetrated by brothers, cousins, uncles etc. (rather than mothers) not to improve one’s standing, but as an extremely fucked-up way to address continuing dishonour, as these warped religious fuckwits perceive it, being brought on their families. They're very different issues indeed. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

I don’t see anyone getting wound up, it’s just differing opinions. As I said, CC isn’t a kid’s playground, but too many comments of this ilk don’t do the site any favours.

My point was that I’ve no reason to believe that Doreen Lawrence wouldn't choose to have her child back rather than a seat in the House of Lords, no matter how much of a little cunt he was whilst alive.

The vast majority of contributors to this site, if not all, are white and it's likely that we're all prejudiced to varying degrees. I definitely don’t exclude myself from that. In my opinion though, this comment crossed a line. It’s not based on any evidence, just opinion about one person stemming from prejudice alone.

I won’t deny that Eric makes some good points about how the media increasingly portrays white people these days, but conflating the comment about Doreen Lawrence with honour killings is misleading to say the least.

The latter (in my very limited knowledge of the subject) more often than not being perpetrated by brothers, cousins, uncles etc. (rather than mothers) not to improve one’s standing, but as an extremely fucked-up way to address continuing dishonour, as these warped religious fuckwits perceive it, being brought on their families. They're very different issues indeed. 

Rattled!

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True. If Doreen Lawrence was offered the chance to travel back in time and prevent her son from getting stabbed, do you think she would?

Would she bollocks. She knows she would still be living in a council house and visiting 'the promising student' in jail. Best thing that ever happened to the racist fat cunt.

Eric, this is absolute bollocks. It doesn't matter whether you're white, black, brown, yellow or any other colour or culture, losing one's son or daughter is something I hope I never experience.

We've exchanged PMs on many occasions and I have much respect for your cunting abilities, but this is taking things too far. As an indigenous Briton I too am sick to the back teeth of being pushed into a corner by those wishing to accelerate UK ethnicity disproportionately (BLM 2020 a gilt-edged example) but there is also a compassionate-led human side I relate to. Are you surprised Doreen Lawrence despised white people after they murdered her son?

This is the type of comment that gets websites taken down within 24 hours. While I'm all for free speech in a censored world, and whether you agree with it or not, the fact of the matter is despite what's happening to the UK – which I generally disagree with, and mostly see Enoch Powell's 1968 speech unfolding before my eyes – things are completely irreversible. The unfortunate fact the UK has the highest COVID-19 infection rate in Europe has much to do with former Commonwealth nationals who have been (non-democratically) allowed to settle here, which exemplifies this.

I utterly despise the human race as a whole (esp. China), though you are not one of those people. Our relationship on this website would be utterly fake if we couldn't speak our minds. The pain that woman must have felt is beyond the comprehension of most, myself included, and I think you are wrong on this occasion.    

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Eric, this is absolute bollocks. It doesn't matter whether you're white, black, brown, yellow or any other colour or culture, losing one's son or daughter is something I hope I never experience.

We've exchanged PMs on many occasions and I have much respect for your cunting abilities, but this is taking things too far. As an indigenous Briton I too am sick to the back teeth of being pushed into a corner by those wishing to accelerate UK ethnicity disproportionately (BLM 2020 a gilt-edged example) but there is also a compassionate-led human side I relate to. Are you surprised Doreen Lawrence despised white people after they murdered her son?

This is the type of comment that gets websites taken down within 24 hours. While I'm all for free speech in a censored world, and whether you agree with it or not, the fact of the matter is despite what's happening to the UK – which I generally disagree with, and mostly see Enoch Powell's 1968 speech unfolding before my eyes – things are completely irreversible. The unfortunate fact the UK has the highest COVID-19 infection rate in Europe has much to do with former Commonwealth nationals who have been (non-democratically) allowed to settle here, which exemplifies this.

I utterly despise the human race as a whole (esp. China), though you are not one of those people. Our relationship on this website would be utterly fake if we couldn't speak our minds. The pain that woman must have felt is beyond the comprehension of most, myself included, and I think you are wrong on this occasion.    

I don't disagree to be honest. But following years of anti-white social engineering by media, the demonisation and marginalisation of white males in particular, I've just had enough. A few years ago I believed in equality, but black people don't want equality. They want superiority, prioritisation and ultimately, revenge for 'slavery', conveniently ignoring the fact that blacks and Asians were just as responsible for the slave trade at the time. 

If black lives matter so much to black people, why don't they deal with their own young men who are actually responsible for the vast majority of violent deaths in their communities?

We all know the names of Stephen Lawrence and George Floyd, how many of the tens of thousands of 'black on black' crime victims can we name? Fuck all. They blame the police for not tackling knife crime... yet scream racism if the police stop and search them. No fucking sympathy from me. Not any more.

• Like 2