CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt

cuntspotter

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Speaking of Dougal MaGuire, our little friend Harold has been Roopsed for 7 days. Do you think he'll get his shit together when he returns?

I doubt it but tbh he amuses me a little. I think he is what he is, a fucking eejit. I don’t think he should be executed. If he started being nice to everyone I think that would be worse.

On 02/01/2021 at 18:29, King Billy said:

I doubt it but tbh he amuses me a little. I think he is what he is, a fucking eejit. I don’t think he should be executed. If he started being nice to everyone I think that would be worse.

Perhaps he needs to focus his energy on helping Starmer win the next election. Or manure Corbyn’s radishes.

On 02/01/2021 at 18:29, King Billy said:

Sometimes he produces a valid post, which is essentially drowned in a fucking landfill that follows. I suspect anything of value is most likely regurgitated material from somewhere on the net when his schizophrenic antennae operates on a semi-sane setting. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Phew...etc.

The Vicious Rumour Squad at work again Eduardo.

Honestly, can't take a few days off without the jungle drums beating, however I am have been informed of Frank passing on new years day, which ironically being a bank holiday can now be celebrated every year! 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It really is a revolting thought. I bet her vagina is the size of Geoff Capes' doner kebab. 

I’ve just had a vision of Geoff Capes sinking his gnashers into Flabbotts front arse and pulling her up the street with crowds of spectators throwing up in unison. Thanks.

🤮🤮🤮🤮

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just had a vision of Geoff Capes sinking his gnashers into Flabbotts front arse and pulling her up the street with crowds of spectators throwing up in unison.

Another fucking dinner in the bin now, thanks for nothing, cunto!