CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt

cuntspotter

30 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Seeing you are in a charitable mood and you've already lavished a shed load of warm praise on my head (please desist from the facial jokes) can we end the year with some more nice words for ChildeHarold? 

No. Drown yourself in a bucket of horse piss. 

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

I know....it’s beyond fucking parody.

The French may be a bunch of snail sucking pederasts, but they got the whole Madame Guillotine thing absolutely spot on in the 18th century and I'd like to think they'd just as quickly separate Stanley's head from his scrawny neck for auld lang syne.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

The French may be a bunch of snail sucking pederasts, but they got the whole Madame Guillotine thing absolutely spot on in the 18th century and I'd like to think they'd just as quickly separate Stanley's head from his scrawny neck for auld lang syne.

You clearly didn't learn the lesson the first time round when he was Mayor. Half way through most Londoners wanted to get rid of him. 

10 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I know....it’s beyond fucking parody.

Your family is the last place to look for political loyalty. I am warming to Stanley. He is like the late great George Brown in Harold Wilson's government, of whom he said "George immatures with age". Brown had an excuse, being tipsy a lot of the time. But Stanley is pure old fool... there's no fool like.... 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You clearly didn't learn the lesson the first time round when he was Mayor. Half way through most Londoners wanted to get rid of him. 

I must have missed Boris’ dads stint as Mayor of London. Thank fuck you’re here to keep everyone right.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That is after stuffing the cunt a’la foie gras with Le Monde.

On 01/01/2021 at 02:40, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see his Dad has applied for a French passport. The Brass Neck on these fuckers.......

The French have long complained that we import much of their young, talented professionals, mainly to the City while we export to them our geriatric, Chateau buying pensioners. Fuck ‘em.