CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SHORTLIVED BREXIT GLOATING

ChildeHarold

Here come the worms. The ex defence minister Foxy who resigned in disgrace. The slap headed Universal Credit Bedroom Tax (sounds like a sticky cock disease) IDS. The comparisons to Churchill. The biggest trade deal in the world! It is fucking pathetic. Now wake up to the reality of the pandemic and the incompetence of this government in dealing with it. The confusion, indecision, cutting corners, and sheer cowardice of a bunch of clowns who are out of their depth. Prediction. This is the last Tory government in our lifetime. And before anybody comes up with the obvious sarcastic response: may you all live long enough to see it and in some cases not a minute longer. 

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Here come the worms. The ex defence minister Foxy who resigned in disgrace. The slap headed Universal Credit Bedroom Tax (sounds like a sticky cock disease) IDS. The comparisons to Churchill. The biggest trade deal in the world! It is fucking pathetic. Now wake up to the reality of the pandemic and the incompetence of this government in dealing with it. The confusion, indecision, cutting corners, and sheer cowardice of a bunch of clowns who are out of their depth. Prediction. This is the last Tory government in our lifetime. And before anybody comes up with the obvious sarcastic response: may you all live long enough to see it and in some cases not a minute longer. 

This is really quite a decent nomination, and my immediate reaction was 'why has nobody replied to it'.  Then I remembered that everybody on here, except me,  thinks you are a thick, stupid cunt. You would be absolutely astounded by my indifference towards you.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This is really quite a decent nomination, and my immediate reaction was 'why has nobody replied to it'.  Then I remembered that everybody on here, except me,  thinks you are a thick, stupid cunt. You would be absolutely astounded by my indifference towards you.

Arse or elbow Foggy? 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

People voted them into power becuase Labour sunk its own party with corbyn, the Labour Party doesn't represent the working classes and the majority of people voted tory just to go against JC, how would labour have handled this situation any differently reflectively, 

2 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

People voted them into power becuase Labour sunk its own party with corbyn, the Labour Party doesn't represent the working classes and the majority of people voted tory just to go against JC, how would labour have handled this situation any differently reflectively, 

I'm not talking about Labour or Corbyn fucking cunt so address your cimments to the precise nom. Fucking cunt. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm not talking about Labour or Corbyn fucking cunt so address your cimments to the precise nom. Fucking cunt. 

I beg of your pardon? The captain of your brain ship is clearly drunk at the wheel you bullshit spewing braindead mongoloid cunt. 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The basics

Covid Infections and Deaths as of yesterday

Italy                2047696    71925

UK                  2329730    71109    France           2562646    63109

Spain              1879413    50122

Germany        1651834    30126

SATISFIED CUNTS? 

Made up numbers. According to the worldwide Covid conspiracy figures, no one has died of AIDS, cancer, or heart disease since 2019. 

Fucking moron. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The basics

SATISFIED CUNTS? 

According to these figures, in the UK the total amount of deaths versus the total amount of estimated infections is less than 4%. On top of this, these figures do not take into consideration age, comorbidities, or any other number of pertinent factors you would have to take into account when estimating the overall danger of Covid19.

I'm sorry, but the figures don't lie. The curtailing of civil liberties and the damage being done to the economy is disproportionate to the threat posed by this pandemic.

Fuck right off.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The basics

SATISFIED CUNTS? 

Now remove those from the UK total who had pre-existing conditions like the frogs and krauts do. You gullible fucking spastic.

43 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Stick to nom mongoloid

Your Nom. About BREXIT.

41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The basics

SATISFIED CUNTS? 

Your next post... fucking idiot.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

According to these figures, in the UK the total amount of deaths versus the total amount of estimated infections is less than 4%. On top of this, these figures do not take into account age, comorbidities, or any other number of pertinent factors you would have to take into account when estimating the overall danger of Covid19.

I'm sorry, but the figures don't lie. The curtailing of civil liberties and the damage being done to the economy is disproportionate to the threat posed by this pandemic.

Fuck right off.

🐷 that's you piggy

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

According to these figures, in the UK the total amount of deaths versus the total amount of estimated infections is less than 4%. On top of this, these figures do not take into consideration age, comorbidities, or any other number of pertinent factors you would have to take into account when estimating the overall danger of Covid19.

Fuck right off.

Harold will still be trying to work out the meaning of ‘According’ Decs so I wouldn’t expect a response for at least a month. (Not including his usual incoherent spastic talk) I think that may be just an involuntary muscular reaction, if he’s even capable of that.

• Like 1