CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts everywhere

Eddie

Lewis Hamilton, the Black Lives Matter tax exile living in Monaco is now going to be Knighted, so not only kneel if you come across the tax cheat, remember to call  him sir...

To add insult to injury Boris had to 'bend the rules' and place Hamilton on the 'diplomatic and overseas list' 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lewis Hamilton, the Black Lives Matter tax exile living in Monaco is now going to be Knighted, so not only kneel if you come across the tax cheat, remember to call  him sir...

To add insult to injury Boris had to 'bend the rules' and place Hamilton on the 'diplomatic and overseas list' 

So Boris ain't a cunt too. Methinks you have a rather narrow definition or a codspiece with a rather narrow aperture. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

So Boris ain't a cunt too. Methinks you have a rather narrow definition or a codspiece with a rather narrow aperture. 

of course Boris is a cunt, he has bent the rules to allow Hamilton to be Knighted, he is the biggest cunt of them all. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

i wonder what the BLM wankers will think of him taking an award from the Queen and becoming 'knight commander of the most excellent order of the british empire', if the cunt has anything about him he would tell them to go fuck themselves, lets wait and see....

Just a pity that Phil The Greek doesn't do the knighting. One big sneeze, and the black cunt's head bounces on the floor. 

French Lives Matter.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Just a pity that Phil The Greek doesn't do the knighting. One big sneeze, and the black cunt's head bounces on the floor. 

French Lives Matter.

Withers we both know there is not a single french life that matters, not one, never has and never fucking will, the whole world hates you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I am 100% right, take a look at withers the french ponce. 

https://ibb.co/x7x1N0y

Forget this shit. I see that the sad weasel (aka Roadkill) has put up a very similar nom about Louise Hamilton. Normally, Roops would merge them, or take his down. You must have really fucking hurt her man. What was it, couldn't you touch the sides?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit. I see that the sad weasel (aka Roadkill) has put up a very similar nom about Louise Hamilton. Normally, Roops would merge them, or take his down. You must have really fucking hurt her man. What was it, couldn't you touch the sides?

I did notice that withers old chum, I leased her a 2wd Audi, big mistake, that girl likes to be thrusting along on all fours... 

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

of course Boris is a cunt, he has bent the rules to allow Hamilton to be Knighted, he is the biggest cunt of them all. 

David Bowie did on a couple of occasions. He said he had absolutely no interest in being knighted. I wonder if he knew about the amount of time Savile used to spend at the palaces. 

It's a curious situation. A man with absolutely no discernable talent managed to dictate to the BBC. He also looked like a stereotypical nonce, and was brought in to help Charlie and Di with their crumbling relationship.

33 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He also looked like a stereotypical nonce, and was brought in to help Charlie and Di with their crumbling relationship

Dear Jim. 

Can you fix it so my wife stops fucking sand n*****s and making  me look a cunt on Panorama.

Yours sincerely

HRH Big ears.

Dear Big ears.

Now then. Now then. Your Uncle Jim will gladly sort that out for you. I’m staying at the Ritz in Paris all week. Just send her over and I’ll have her picked up at the airport in my new Mercedes. How’s about that then?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dear Jim. 

Can you fix it so my wife stops fucking sand n*****s and making  me look a cunt on Panorama.

Yours sincerely

HRH Big ears.

Dear Big ears.

Now then. Now then. Your Uncle Jim will gladly sort that out for you. I’m staying at the Ritz in Paris all week. Just send her over and I’ll have her picked up at the airport in my new Mercedes. How’s about that then?

Billy, I loved that woman, did you see me on the news wailing ‘she was my white queen’ whilst laying flowers at Kensington palace? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Billy, I loved that woman, did you see me on the news wailing ‘she was my white queen’ whilst laying flowers at Kensington palace? 

I saw you, Ed, you were sporting an afro with a comb in it back then. I thought your choice of a plain black Nike tracksuit conveyed a sense of grief. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I didn’t Ed, but I did spot your e picture over on Crimewatch during the Nightstalker manhunt. You should have packed it in after Jill Dando.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Dear Jim. 

Yours sincerely

HRH Big ears.

Dear Big ears.

She was in the right. Charlie was spraying his yoghurt up Shergar, ffs. Imagine what that must have done to her self esteem. Considering the quality birds Big Ears has allegedly ploughed over the years, Parker-Bowels must have more carnal tricks than a fucking magician. 

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

She was in the right. Charlie was spraying his yoghurt up Shergar, ffs. Imagine what that must have done to her self esteem. Considering the quality birds Big Ears has allegedly ploughed over the years, Parker-Bowels must have more carnal tricks than a fucking magician

Paul Daniels rear ending her, and saying   'Ho ho, you're going to like this, but not a lot'

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Childe, I strongly suspect you was interfered with as a child, do you still speak with daddy? 

Your tongue better be on point tonight, Ed, because a cunnilingus induced multiple orgasm is the only thing that is going to save you from R's heavy trigger finger.

• Like 2