CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It’s started...

Dyslexic cnut

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Looks like we are now, officially economically bollocksed. These boys mean business now, many thanks Brexiteers. Where the fuck are we now expected to buy beer and bits for bikes? Fuck off & die slowly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55530721

If they want to lose the business of over 67 million potential customers due to being unwilling or unable to comply with our tax authorities, then they deserve to go bust. This smacks of a petulant child throwing its toys out of its pram and cutting its nose off to spite its face.

As for the snidey fucking comment about contacting your parliamentary representative if you don't like it, this decision will have the opposite effect and cause anger toward European companies, not our own elected officials, although God knows our lot deserve a fucking kicking too.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Looks like we are now, officially economically bollocksed. These boys mean business now, many thanks Brexiteers. Where the fuck are we now expected to buy beer and bits for bikes? Fuck off & die slowly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55530721

I’ll support everyone if required with my small change, anyway I’m off to the Bahamas tomorrow so fuck the lot of you: Seyaa peasants 

Just now, Fatty said:

I’ll support everyone if required with my small change, anyway I’m off to the Bahamas tomorrow so fuck the lot of you: Seyaa peasants 

I might even take Eddie and ginge

7 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Don’t count your chickens Wingnut. Bojo’s  about to curtail your travel plans to the shittest island chain in the Atlantic. 

53 minutes ago, Fatty said:

I’m off to the Bahamas tomorrow so fuck the lot of you: Seyaa peasants 

It's better than Cape Verde by some margin, granted, but Nassau is a bit of a shit-tip. Some of the outlying islands are better, but facilities can be rudimentary. At one point I considered domiciling myself there for tax reasons and I may get round to it eventually, because it's really fucking handy for a whole bunch of other places. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t count your chickens Wingnut. Bojo’s  about to curtail your travel plans to the shittest island chain in the Atlantic. 

Fuck Boris, planes fuelled and ready to go

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's better than Cape Verde by some margin, granted, but Nassau is a bit of a shit-tip. Some of the outlying islands are better, but facilities can be rudimentary. At one point I considered domiciling myself there for tax reasons and I may get round to it eventually, because it's really fucking handy for a whole bunch of other places. 

Actually you’re correct, however chez fatty has a fence and a gate, no local cunts allowed

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Go to Bermuda, far more upmarket, bent and covert with pink beaches. Handy for the East Coast of the USA & Canada (Montreal filth bucket women who dress like elegant Europeans) and a shorter flight home for when HMRC eventually catch up with you so 2-3 hours less time in handcuffs.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

If they want to lose the business of over 67 million potential customers due to being unwilling or unable to comply with our tax authorities, then they deserve to go bust. This smacks of a petulant child throwing its toys out of its pram and cutting its nose off to spite its face.

As for the snidey fucking comment about contacting your parliamentary representative if you don't like it, this decision will have the opposite effect and cause anger toward European companies, not our own elected officials, although God knows our lot deserve a fucking kicking too.

Think its because its more expense n hassle to flog stuff to y'all when there's 500 million easier customers to deal with

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Think its because its more expense n hassle to flog stuff to y'all when there's 500 million easier customers to deal with

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

350 million of them are fuckin bankrupt, then there’s your Spud-republic peasants. You may have a point, the UK scurvy tablet exporters could struggle.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Don't get me wrong, P, you know I voted Remain and I believe we're better out than in. But if they want to limit their business opportunities to countries within the EU and wish to ignore the 6.5 billion other potential customers on planet Earth, they deserve to go under.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't get me wrong, P, you know I voted Remain and I believe we're better out than in. But if they want to limit their business opportunities to countries within the EU and wish to ignore the 6.5 billion other potential customers on planet Earth, they deserve to go under.

Hey im a doley loafer..what do I know about logistics..it obviously makes sense  for them to forget about the uk market for the foreseeable 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Step away from the Bushmills, Murf.

Yer onde end of a precarious supply chain for a lot of things ya need..meds..food..fuel..be nice ..over here we're just goin to go around ya till we are sure the torays arent going to have anymore brain farts n rile up those hot blooded frogs again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer onde end of a precarious supply chain for a lot of things ya need..meds..food..fuel..be nice ..over here we're just goin to go around ya till we are sure the torays arent going to have anymore brain farts n rile up those hot blooded frogs again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuck me. And you’re not?

• Like 1