CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It’s started...

Dyslexic cnut

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He could always purchase Epstien's Island. It's not like he's gonna need it anymore. I'd like to send Punkers there under Nelson Mandela conditions. 

I imagine that Punkape was a regular visitor during old Jeffer's original occupation.

Lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He could always purchase Epstien's Island. It's not like he's gonna need it anymore. I'd like to send Punkers there under Nelson Mandela conditions. 

I’ve been to Robben Island (cool penguins) and I think punkers would rather be sent there in its hey day: Epstein’s Island with endless happy ending massages from young nubiles or banged up with hundreds of blacks? No brainer

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that Punkape was a regular visitor during old Jeffer's original occupation.

Lol.

Haha. I was thinking along similar lines myself. I bet he's got a few thousand useless frequent flyer tickets tucked away in a safety deposit box, or his capacious rectum with the weak lock... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve been to Robben Island (cool penguins) and I think punkers would rather be sent there in its hey day: Epstein’s Island with endless happy ending massages from young nubiles or banged up with hundreds of blacks? No brainer

I didn't really think that one through.

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Robben Island

Could be most of the Caribbean islands but Jamaica gets my vote if it’s 2 weeks of getting robbed, stabbed and tied up in your hotel room watching your missus pretend she’s not enjoying the queue of spooks taking turns to welcome her to paradise. Oh I forgot murdered. That’s their way of saying Bye.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Could be most of the Caribbean islands but Jamaica gets my vote if it’s 2 weeks of getting robbed, stabbed and tied up in your hotel room watching your missus pretend she’s not enjoying the queue of spooks taking turns to welcome her to paradise. Oh I forgot murdered. That’s their way of saying Bye.

Basically everything you said in these lyrics!

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Basically everything you said in these lyrics!

I’ve been to Jamaica Stubbs and Antigua and Grenada. And while it is a stunningly beautiful  island there is a constant atmosphere of danger if you have the stupid idea to venture out of the hotel compound without one of the local guides in the safety of their minibus. Grenada is nowhere near as dangerous but a lot smaller and much less to see or do. Antigua have got it right as they don’t allow Jamaicans on the island. End of story. And they have almost zero serious crime and tourists can go anywhere day or night in relative safety. Still far too many coons though. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been to Jamaica Stubbs and Antigua and Grenada. And while it is a stunningly beautiful  island there is a constant atmosphere of danger if you have the stupid idea to venture out of the hotel compound without one of the local guides in the safety of their minibus. Grenada is nowhere near as dangerous but a lot smaller and much less to see or do. Antigua have got it right as they don’t allow Jamaicans on the island. End of story. And they have almost zero serious crime and tourists can go anywhere day or night in relative safety. Still far too many coons though. 

So you are missing your annual pink carnival parade on the Caribbean sunshine? 

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

On a fucking cruise ship in economy class with two excursions to the islands. Fuck off. 

53 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Haha. I was thinking along similar lines myself. I bet he's got a few thousand useless frequent flyer tickets tucked away in a safety deposit box, or his capacious rectum with the weak lock... 

One can only imagine the who's who of nonces that is Punkape's address book. Old Etonians, Catholic priests, dodgy old fucking Jews. 

What a Yewtree hugging cunt.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

... er... it closes Duckie. 

"Shut that dooooor!" Larry Grayson

Fucking hell. Who decided to give you parole? I would have thought the psychotropic drugs on the hospital wing might have reduced your incoherent ramblings. You make Drew look like Stephen Hawkins except he owns a mobility scooter.