CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No idea what you're on about...

You were dobbed in for disgracefully hinting noncery where Bill was concerned, probably. Anyone else would have been the subject of cell-sodomy for such behaviour but you appear to be ‘ringus intactus.’ Now, are you above the law here Ms Trump?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Setting aside the flagrant breach of Rule 12, you talk too much.

Just to clarify...

Curiously there is no mention of the expensive M4 penis extension so I presume you were being serious rather than humorous in your attempt to hoodwink the puntership. Really Billy, this joins the list of CC's Hall of Fame (Mitty Division) along with Audigate, Ironstonegate and Sat-navgate.

Ha Ha Ha. The fact that I actually own my car and don’t have to swallow gallons of corporate cum to be loaned one seems to be really grinding your gears luv. Before you know it the suits upstairs will be giving their protein syrup to Sharon from accounts and you’ll see her overtaking your bus to work every day, in the company car they used to let you take home now and again. It’s a cruel world and things go downhill very fast nowadays, especially womens looks. Never mind eh.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You were dobbed in for disgracefully hinting noncery where Bill was concerned, probably. Anyone else would have been the subject of cell-sodomy for such behaviour but you appear to be ‘ringus intactus.’ Now, are you above the law here Ms Trump?

Moderators immunity. One rule for thee but not for me.

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’m 6 foot 3 in heels Frank, you should know you spent the evening looking up my skirt, filthy perverted steptoe looking freak. 

You're 5 7' at best with a flat arse and cheap suburban square-toed Chelsea boots. Worse still, the only one amused by your posts is that fucking thick wastrel Fatty dunce. Someone needs to make me laugh and it won't be you. Not now, not ever.. never. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Ha Ha Ha. The fact that I actually own my car and don’t have to swallow gallons of corporate cum to be loaned one seems to be really grinding your gears luv. Before you know it the suits upstairs will be giving their protein syrup to Sharon from accounts and you’ll see her overtaking your bus to work every day, in the company car they used to let you take home now and again. It’s a cruel world and things go downhill very fast nowadays, especially womens looks. Never mind eh.

Seen the kip of that elderly bint Julia Somerville like? Cheeky rip, still reading the news, hardly any lippy on at all, haggard as fuck at the age of 73. Political correctness gone fuckin mad. Back in the day I’ve spoffed Gentleman’s relish over several issues of Radio/TV Times’ and more than 3 crt telly screens due to the firm, youthful Somerville looks. But this has-been bag of dried ovaries should have been booted down into the BBC canteen as soon as she hit 45. What’s next like? Barbara Cartland on MotD?

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Back in the day I’ve spoffed Gentleman’s relish over several issues of Radio/TV Times’ and more than 3 crt telly screens due to the firm, youthful Somerville looks.

That Jimmy Somerville was a looker in his day DC.I myself have always preferred females though.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're 5 7' at best with a flat arse and cheap suburban square-toed Chelsea boots. Worse still, the only one amused by your posts is that fucking thick wastrel Fatty dunce. Someone needs to make me laugh and it won't be you. Not now, not ever.. never. 

I’m not here to amuse you uppity queer,  fatty is far too rich to worry about a spindly legged two Bob old city fart like you. Shove you 1970’s Barbican two bed flat with a poxy balcony up your well torn ring, I hope the lift breaks down. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

The fucking Barbican?! This is your 'Bungalow' moment.

Fucking explain yourself.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ok.

What's your take on the current state of The Corner?

I have no interest.. I sold my minority shares back to Proper just before Christmas. That stupid little Nocti made me smile the other day, otherwise I haven’t laughed in over six months. Do you fancy an eyeball? 

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eh, where was this?

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

What are we talking about, your dead tree carrier or your pretend vehicle? In the meantime, I'll reflect on not paying vehicle depreciation, insurance & maintenance etc for the past twenty years. As for Sharon from accounts who sounds like a right strumpet, I'll order HR to issue her P45 forthwith - there will be no usurping in my manor, which as it happens, is situated amongst the "suits upstairs".

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

- there will be no usurping in my manor, which as it happens, is situated amongst the "suits upstairs".

On your knees under the boss’s  desk might seem like upper management level to you, but the other passengers on your bus ride home, staring at the carpet burns on your knobbly  knees have probably worked out the other side of the story. But full marks for effort. Well done luv.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I have no interest.. I sold my minority shares back to Proper just before Christmas. That stupid little Nocti made me smile the other day, otherwise I haven’t laughed in over six months. Do you fancy an eyeball? 

Jacko is back, and as far as I can see it you now have two options.

You can either destroy him, or reestablish your poor man's Eric and Ernie double act. 

This could make or break you, think hard on how you wish to proceed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jacko is back, and as far as I can see it you now have two options.

You can either destroy him, or reestablish your poor man's Eric and Ernie double act. 

This could make or break you, think hard on how you wish to proceed.

You could've left me out of it and said 'Paul & Barry Chuckle'