CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fishing for "Goodwill"

ChildeHarold

'Goodwill' is an intangible asset that is built up over time by the owner of a business. In general terms it’s the value given to its good name and reputation. 

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/scottish-fish-traders-say-brexit-is-costing-them-over-1m-a-day-and-want-the-government-to-pay-them-back

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/up-to-40-of-fish-sold-at-a-danish-auction-this-year-is-from-scottish-boats-avoiding-brexit-chaos-in-the-uk

In other words. When you leave an association, a trading or business relationship where mutual 'Goodwill' has been built up over years you can't leave that after annoying the other party with your demands for sovranty and fishing rights and expect the magic ingredient of a helping hand or smooth relations at the border to continue. 

Join the real world. First fish. Soon car manufacturing. Inevitably financial services except the very dirtiest tax avoidance and share bet spreading schemes epitomised by certain firms with Tory interests and connections in the City of London. The post Civid world will be the Little Britain Going Nowhere Without Goodwill world. 

Enjoy you "has been" populists. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

'Goodwill' is an intangible asset that is built up over time by the owner of a business. In general terms it’s the value given to its good name and reputation. 

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/scottish-fish-traders-say-brexit-is-costing-them-over-1m-a-day-and-want-the-government-to-pay-them-back

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/up-to-40-of-fish-sold-at-a-danish-auction-this-year-is-from-scottish-boats-avoiding-brexit-chaos-in-the-uk

In other words. When you leave an association, a trading or business relationship where mutual 'Goodwill' has been built up over years you can't leave that after annoying the other party with your demands for sovranty and fishing rights and expect the magic ingredient of a helping hand or smooth relations at the border to continue. 

Join the real world. First fish. Soon car manufacturing. Inevitably financial services except the very dirtiest tax avoidance and share bet spreading schemes epitomised by certain firms with Tory interests and connections in the City of London. The post Civid world will be the Little Britain Going Nowhere Without Goodwill world. 

What in Collins name is 'Sovranty'?, you spectacularly thick cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The root cause of the disagreement is politicians.

Those self-serving fuckwits who get paid for sorting these problems out.

They failed at their job (as usual) they still take our money, they are cunts!

Guest Weary&Disgusted

An ice fisherman gets very drunk one day, then goes out fishing. He cuts one hole in the ice, and is crouching down to lower his line into the hole when a voice from overhead says "You won't find any fish in there".  The fisherman looks up, but he can't see anyone there. 

He moves about 2 yards away, then cuts another hole in the ice.  Again he hears the mysterious voice saying " You are wasting your time, there are no fish in there".  The drunken fisherman squints upwards and asks "Is that you talking, god ?".  The voice replies " No, you fool, I'm the skating rink manager".

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

An ice fisherman gets very drunk one day, then goes out fishing. He cuts one hole in the ice, and is crouching down to lower his line into the hole when a voice from overhead says "You won't find any fish in there".  The fisherman looks up, but he can't see anyone there. 

He moves about 2 yards away, then cuts another hole in the ice.  Again he hears the mysterious voice saying " You are wasting your time, there are no fish in there".  The drunken fisherman squints upwards and asks "Is that you talking, god ?".  The voice replies " No, you fool, I'm the skating rink manager".

Very good. Have you considered a new career path as Warm Up for the Dancng On Ice audience (when they get one back)? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Very good. Have you considered a new career path as Warm Up for the Dancng On Ice audience (when they get one back)? 

I don't think they would commute my sentence and release me early enough for that.

16 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I would like you to have an out of body experience .. the kind of out of body experience  where your body is either buried or cremated.

Bottom feeder I expect. Bum licker as well. In yerms of the body the bottom is your speciality. Don't go on Madtermind: My special subject is "Arse". Fire away. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Shit nom by the Corner’s own thalidomide handstand champion.

3 guys at the maternity ward waiting for the babies to be born. All 3 are knitting. First guy says “I’m hoping for a girl, I’m knitting a pink cardigan” Second guy says “I’m hoping for a boy, I’m knitting a blue jumper” Harolds dad says “I’m hoping for a flid, I’ve fucked the arms up on this.”

Just now, King Billy said:

3 guys at the maternity ward waiting for the babies to be born. All 3 are knitting. First guy says “I’m hoping for a girl, I’m knitting a pink cardigan” Second guy says “I’m hoping for a boy, I’m knitting a blue jumper” Harolds dad says “I’m hoping for a flid, I’ve fucked the arms up on this.”You're MPL is all used up baby. Obsolete. "