CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Till tuskery do us apart

White Cunt

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Comparatively, perhaps. Given your old line of work we’d better do a VDRL test for syphillis. Imagine your old employees had more bugs than Microsoft.

No knobrot here Doctor Shipman. A rolling stone gathers no moss as they say.

57 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Morning Grub. 

Im off on another short holiday, sailing this time. Saw on this mornings news that an elderly Aboriginal lady has won the Australian yearly award. I thought that was very nice.

Anyway, i am wondering, there's probably a raging bush fire near you, and if not, there's bound to be one soon. Would you do me a favour, and throw yourself into one, preferably face first.  That would be nice.  Thanks in advance.

What's that, your 12th little 'Alpha-Male' expedition in the last 3 months? Funny how they always seem to coincide with you getting your arse handed to you on here...

Anyway. I hear the unmistakable, ringing report of Welsh steel being sharpened. I shall bid you farewell. It's been emotional.

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Morning Grub. 

Im off on another short holiday, sailing this time. Saw on this mornings news that an elderly Aboriginal lady has won the Australian yearly award. I thought that was very nice.

Anyway, i am wondering, there's probably a raging bush fire near you, and if not, there's bound to be one soon. Would you do me a favour, and throw yourself into one, preferably face first.  That would be brilliant, and I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

You have learning difficulties, and a solid 2 digit IQ. I’ve yet to see any originality in your insults. I think you have pulled a cerebral hamstring in your desperate attempts to best me. You’ve pulled up lame I’m afraid. You are not nearly as worldly or experienced as you purport to be. I think you are full of shit.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

leaving in the morning. Just a couple of questions Eric. Whats with the "Alpha-male thing you have going on? There's six of us going for a few days. three women, three guys on a 52 ft Beneteau. Just cruising around the Marlborough sounds. Some say its better than the Med, and i'd agree with that. Back to my question and your "Alpha Male" reaction. I"m seriously wondering, are you having a "hello sailor " moment here.

Is there something your wanting to get off your chest and share with the corner? 

Dont be shy. 

Are you seriously asking me what 'Alpha-Male' means? Look it up dum-dum...

You are clearly thick enough to believe that it means 'gay'.. otherwise you wouldn't have jumped in to add that women would be present on your latest imaginary excursion. And we all know it's a bullshit excuse to run off with your tail between your legs, every time you get made to look a cunt on here. 

None of these places ever have Internet... are you telling us that NZ, the cradle of civilisation, as you suggest, only has about 20% Internet coverage? Because everywhere you go, never has access to it.

Thick fucking bullshitting cunt. Enjoy your imaginary trip with the 'girls and guys' 😂 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Who are you pounding the drum for mate? Sleepy Joe, the most popular President in history?😂. 4 days into his reign he took Sunday off to rest. Only 3 years, 361 days to go Joe. The WH itself revealed today that Hunter ‘Where’s my crack pipe Dad?’ has been advising Joe against overreacting to China’s increased aggression inside Taiwan’s air and sea space since Joes ‘slurremony’on Wednesday. Since Wed he’s basically signed executive orders authorising every thing he denied he was planning to do before he became the most popular retard ever to win an election he didn’t even know he was in. Ffs the most popular President ever and no cunt watched him live or on TV being sworn in? You tube disabled comments on the official WH live stream because  they were 90% negative and then pulled the plug after 6 hours. Take your Orangeman bad goggles off and you might see the truth. Unless your too busy learning the new Aussie groupspeak....Australia Day Bad! LGBTQBS Good!..,Margaret Court Bad!.....Daniel Andrews and the rest of the leftie benders Good!

Fuck Off. 

Give it a rest Billy, even some rabid QAnon punters, or at least the few who have more than a handful of brain cells, are ruefully admitting that they've been played by Trump. You play yourself as a wide-boy chancer yet you've swallowed the hook, line and sinker proffered by Fox News and OAN who only spew nonsense because it provides the broadcaster a stream of income.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There i was, simply asking for a favour and now this. It's well known that Australians are generally rough around the edges, uncouth and vulgar.

Seems you fit the mould very well. Oh dear, how sad, oh well. 

Is English your first language? How old are you? What is your highest level of formal education? Do you breathe through your nose, or your mouth? Do you have long term friends? Are you this intolerable in the real world? 
If I found myself unfortunate enough to meet you in real world conversation I’d take you apart like a fucking lobster. 

45 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

That is such a feral Australian response. " i'd take you apart like a fucking lobster". Oi,oi oi.   LOL

How very trailer trash of you.  Im sure if we ever did meet, i'd probably be tempted to throw a few coins at you. But then you'd waste it on yet another can of VB i'm sure.

You’re the one in the spotlight. Answer the questions.

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I know what it means. Hmmmmm, quite a dramatic response to a very ordinary question. Makes me wonder what it is you are in denial of really, 

I'll say no more, as obviously it's a VERY " touchy"  subject.  

Yes, there's quite a lot of remote places here, where internet's not very good. Not such an over crowded, built up on just about every square inch of land as in Blighty. Also depends on the service provider one uses. 🙂 . Thats nice though.  Good night "petal". 

Oh. Ok Johnny Alpha. It's just that the last time you claimed to be in an internet blackspot, you were stupid enough to name the resort, and they actually advertise free Broadband access... 

Explain yourself.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Give it a rest Billy, even some rabid QAnon punters, or at least the few who have more than a handful of brain cells, are ruefully admitting that they've been played by Trump. You play yourself as a wide-boy chancer yet you've swallowed the hook, line and sinker proffered by Fox News and OAN who only spew nonsense because it provides the broadcaster a stream of income.

Why don’t you give it a rest? I’m not remotely interested in advice from a boring know all cunt who can’t turn down any opportunity to stick her self superior uninvited beak into other peoples discussions. Do yourself a favour and stick to boring the pants off some of the other members with your coma inducing tales of firearms training, big business and wanking prowess. Hopefully they’ll tell you quickly to fuck off as I can’t be bothered to waste my time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Happy Australia Day, dickhead. You’re embarrassing yourself with this scattergun shite, so I’d give it a rest and go worry some sheep. 

My part of the world is full of Kiwi blokes who work or worked in the mines. Good hearted salt of the earth types who work in extreme heat and dust without a word of complaint. They’d disown you in a second. Besides, none of them have anything but positive words for Australia. It’s the South Africans they hate. 

Yeah... cunts!

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Who are you pounding the drum for mate? Sleepy Joe, the most popular President in history?😂. 4 days into his reign he took Sunday off to rest. Only 3 years, 361 days to go Joe. The WH itself revealed today that Hunter ‘Where’s my crack pipe Dad?’ has been advising Joe against overreacting to China’s increased aggression inside Taiwan’s air and sea space since Joes ‘slurremony’on Wednesday. Since Wed he’s basically signed executive orders authorising every thing he denied he was planning to do before he became the most popular retard ever to win an election he didn’t even know he was in. Ffs the most popular President ever and no cunt watched him live or on TV being sworn in? You tube disabled comments on the official WH live stream because  they were 90% negative and then pulled the plug after 6 hours. Take your Orangeman bad goggles off and you might see the truth. Unless your too busy learning the new Aussie groupspeak....Australia Day Bad! LGBTQBS Good!..,Margaret Court Bad!.....Daniel Andrews and the rest of the leftie benders Good!

Fuck Off. 

How the fuck can anyone get worked up about what goes on among that Gang of inbred fucking mutants over the pond ...I do not know.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you still pounding the drum for the Cheeto King, Bill? Even though he’s been dragged from office and will shortly be defenestrated by the Senate, the AG for SDNY, the IRS and Deutsche Bank, you remain one of a dwindling bunch of flag wavers. Still, flag waving and lost causes are in your DNA. You’ll be telling us Brexit is a triumph long into the eating coal and pimping your cousin phase. 

Phase? That's been the way of life where I live since before WW1.

5 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well im waiting in Waikawa for a couple of friends before we go. Its rare i ever bother with the net when away. I may answer a phone on the odd occasion  but thats about it.

Tell me, Im curious. Why do you lable just normal activities that lots of folk do, like skiing, riding bikes, sailing and such as "Alpha male" activities.? Thats very strange and smacks of either resentment, or probably more so of having done fuck all in your life apart from work as a doorman, back to your gaff, come on here and then repeat on a daily basis. Have you ever been anywhere or experienced anything else in what appears to be pretty sad life. The Alpha male stance sort of smacks also as possible gayness too or maybe because in reality you are a real whimpy simpering twat.. I'd also suspect, any balance of your time is probably spent posing photos of every  fish and chip takeaway youve scoffed to a few friends on facebook. The other quite weird thing about you i reckon is that youd actually google any place ive been and search the site to see if they actually have free wifi.  Or, is there some sort of attraction and you are actually a closet bender and a bit of a stalker.

For fuck sake, have you never done anything with your life at all. Just normal stuff, like travelled, skied the Dolomites or anything even remotely interesting. lets hear about it. Honestly i'm convinced you need some serious counselling help to up your game, but then again it's probably just too late. Just repeating the intrenched behaviour of that of your parents. Now thats great for the likes of me, you  just keep feeding the machine and know your place. 🙂 

Wow! 

This is the most rattled I've ever made anybody. 

I see you're now 'waiting' somewhere that has Internet. Convenient... you bullshitting cunt. Have you ever considered circus work? Your back pedalling skills are second to none. Your at home aren't you, you lying little nobody cunt.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wow! 

This is the most rattled I've ever made anybody. 

I see you're now 'waiting' somewhere that has Internet. Convenient... you bullshitting cunt. Have you ever considered circus work? Your back pedalling skills are second to none. Your at home aren't you, you lying little nobody cunt.

Except when you upset 'Rattlin Jack' rattlesnake, at the All Texas annual scare a rattlesnake finals.

10 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I see you havnt addressed a single one of my assumptions about you. Including the one about researching places i go. You weird creepy little stalking wanker.

Im unqualified to assess in detail the mental issues you suffer or the mess your brain consists of, so wont attempt it. Enough to say though, i reckon my casual attempt at assessment is pretty accurate. 

I didn't research the place you went to, because you didn't name it. I just said you did. 

You assumed you had though. Because you're too thick to remember all the lies you tell. You've been back pedalling to cover a lie that you never actually told. Lol lol. Idiot.

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Still not a single reply to my assumptions i see. We're having a good laugh here, but have to get going.

Arnt you a clever little idiot. I'll take a bow to your superior stupidity. 🙂 

Johnny. You know that faggot hairdressing business that failed, you know, the one that you ran away from and left your daughter to sort out. (Disgusting lowlife cunt).. did you refer to the hairdryers as 'AIR BLASTERS', and did you have them regularly serviced by AIR BLASTER technicians?

12 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You mean the one that i originally supplied the money to set up and is currently moving to larger premises and employing more staff. The one ive never had any day to day involvement with. That one? What about it?

Jesus, your attempts at humor and belittling get more desperate and pathetic with each post.  Seems you are rather bitter at life, having achieved sweet FA more than a doorman and pic n mix stand watcher. 

Stupid cunt. We are  at The Punt Rails, in Alligator bay, AND we have internet. Google it, i KNOW you will. Just settling in for a few glasses of pinot gris onboard, its calm and 27 degrees.  All here having a good chuckle at your expense. You stupid, unbelievably stupid workus wanker. LOL.  Three expat Brits on board here, all who collectively wish you a sudden death from Covid and say your snuffing  would raise the average IQ of Blighty overnight.  🙂 

That was a bit silly. Now you've given away your location and precise details of who you've been seen with. I wouldn't do it, obviously, but some cunts on here might get the idea to contact the owners and tell them that the mouthy twat that was boring the pants off 3 expat Brits last night, is wanted by the police for sex crimes.

Keep it between you and me though J-Lo. If any of them saw this, it might give them ideas. 😉