CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Travel: So Fucking What?

ChildeHarold

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Do you like Dickens?

I bet you've never even been to one

There is (or used to be?) a Charles Dickens pub in St Katherine's Dock by The Thistle Tower Hotel for the tourists and yachties. Fucking orrible plastic palace. The sort Tim "Greasy Spoon" Martin would love to run alcohol slot machines devoid of character. Right up your alley Jigger. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is (or used to be?) a Charles Dickens pub in St Katherine's Dock by The Thistle Tower Hotel for the tourists and yachties. Fucking orrible plastic palace. The sort Tim "Greasy Spoon" Martin would love to run alcohol slot machines devoid of character. Right up your alley Jigger. 

Nope - me neither

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like my holidays. I'd like them even better if I could 'jaunt' (The Tomorrow People, early 1970s) there. It's the travelling I fucking hate. Queuing up at check in. Being treated like sheep. Going through passport control and security and being treated like I'm a fucking jihadist. 

Fucking tomorrow people 😆, that’ll weed out the normal cunts on here from the young cunts

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Who gives a fucking tuppenny toss about the "travel industry"? They're just a fucking shit load of moody con artists and environmental terrorists. So you have to quarantine if you come into our sceptred isle? You poor fucking things. Knuckle down you cunts. It's a national emergency. 

And as for the twats crying over their two weeks in the sun this year. Get a fucking life. 

20210126_181838.jpg

Fuck me, Roops has let herself go!

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do tell us which environmentally friendly method of travel you use to go overseas, spastic. Self-fuelled hot-air balloon?

I would connect a flexible hose to your large colon using the most painful method available then force feeding you tins of Tesco Value Baked Beans and harnessing the resulting methane to fuel my green odyssey. I can feel your excitement.