CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Iranian Revolutionary Guard defend their culture of FGM

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Kameel Ahmady has had a fairly fortunate escape from Iran, doing a runner over the mountains and out of the country while still on bail.  

The crimes Ahmady was guilty of were raising awareness of female genital mutilation within Iran, and also campaigning to raise the minimum age a girl could be married off from the current minimum of 13.  

I'm glad he escaped, but given Iran's history of sending hitmen to finish off dissidents overseas, I would imagine he will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.  

I used to have a bit of sympathy for Iran, but the more I read about events like this, plus their financing of Hezbollah and the other militias, the quicker it evaporates away.  

2 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Kameel Ahmady has had a fairly fortunate escape from Iran, doing a runner over the mountains and out of the country while still on bail.  

The crimes Ahmady was guilty of were raising awareness of female genital mutilation within Iran, and also campaigning to raise the minimum age a girl could be married off from the current minimum of 13.  

I'm glad he escaped, but given Iran's history of sending hitmen to finish off dissidents overseas, I would imagine he will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.  

I used to have a bit of sympathy for Iran, but the more I read about events like this, plus their financing of Hezbollah and the other militias, the quicker it evaporates away.  

The more you read about..... Hells teeth man, you seem to have your finger well and truly on the pulse. 

40 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Democracy does not work well in the Middle East .. they seem to do better with singular strongman type leaders which in the olden days would be kings and emperors.

49 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Democracy does not work well in the Middle East .. they seem to do better with singular strongman type leaders which in the olden days would be kings and emperors.

Friends in Bahrain tell me That Prince Andrew was an effective "trade ambassador" because he behaved like a complete twat, which is hat they think royalty should do.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Friends in Bahrain tell me That Prince Andrew was an effective "trade ambassador" because he behaved like a complete twat, which is hat they think royalty should do.

And if they can enjoy / facilitate the removal of pre-pubescent girls clitorises with a rusty adze, then win-win 'eh?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think he's talking about picture books rather than words made up with letters and arranged in sentences, paragraphs and other such complex shit.

Luckily I can listen to radio news, so that works as a coping strategy to get around my poor literacy.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The more you read about..... Hells teeth man, you seem to have your finger well and truly on the pulse. 

Im just finding excuses not to do the planned chores of lifting and shifting today... Catching up on the news is always a good one.  

37 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Saddam, Gaddifi the Shah of Iran etc .. the same probably applies to Russia and most of the former soviet states .. until we had flattened the place the same applied to Germany.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its kind of depressing, but maybe some sectors of their population prefer it that way as it ensures they can be "protected" from the decadent West and its infidel ways.  

6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Its kind of depressing, but maybe some sectors of their population prefer it that way as it ensures they can be "protected" from the decadent West and its infidel ways.  

Its more complicated than that .. we in the west .. even the more lowly of us depend uopn them having even less than we do to provide the crumbs that our own leaders feed us with.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its more complicated than that .. we in the west .. even the more lowly of us depend uopn them having even less than we do to provide the crumbs that our own leaders feed us with.

The real danger with the Chinese and even the Indians is that they are every bit as savvy as we are .. simply about 90 years behind us in social terms.

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

So is ritual circumcision.

Agreed. Circumcision of new born baby boys for any reason other than a medical one is an absolutely barbaric and cruel practice. But because it's for "religious" purposes, only a tiny minority of people speak against it. It's hypocritical to condemn FGM and get up in arms about it if you are not also appalled by ritual circumcision, as both are committed for warped religious purposes.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. Circumcision of new born baby boys for any reason other than a medical one is an absolutely barbaric and cruel practice. But because it's for "religious" purposes, only a tiny minority of people speak against it. It's hypocritical to condemn FGM and get up in arms about it if you are not also appalled by ritual circumcision, as both are committed for warped religious purposes.

Medieval, backward, genocidal tribes who believe that their particular imaginary God sent his only son into the biggest dip-fuck shithole on the planet and the only bit of the middle-east without oil, in order to save us. The whole area should be designated as target practice for nuclear missiles with their populations on site.