CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No offence, OCR, but I believe her majesty was referring to the main pay-per-view event and not your undercard with Eddie.

I gave him a good pasting though eh? Not bad for a newbie. Wait until I have trained harder, killed @ChildeHarold and honed my skills... @Eddie will be running for cover. 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not even close. You were the hunchback midget dancing to entertain the children before they go to bed and the real fight starts. Why is @ChildeHarold still breathing? You and @Dyslexic cnut  were supposed to kill the annoying little twat last night.

I was too busy dealing with you and your teenage behaviour you ungrateful cunt. 

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not even close. You were the hunchback midget dancing to entertain the children before they go to bed and the real fight starts. Why is @ChildeHarold still breathing? You and @Dyslexic cnut  were supposed to kill the annoying little twat last night.

He’s been killed RK. He’s just too moronic to realise that it’s a shroud not his favourite blanket.

@Eric Cuntmanhad us kill @Cillian Murphy who at least had the good sense tip the pall bearers before he left us.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was too busy dealing with you and your teenage behaviour you ungrateful cunt. 

I put an end to that hours before Harold showed up - even gave you an above average review on my perception of your cunting prowess so far and an accurate description of how the site viewed him at large. I doubt I'm the only cunt disappointed with this outcome @Stubby Pecker openly gave you his support on the matter, and considering the usual onslaught that Harold would receive from the puntership at large, many other members were clearly pulling their punches to give you an opening for the killing blow.

You and @Dyslexic cnut have all the potential in the world to trigger the cunt into a meltdown, you've both shown the endurance to take the abuse, but you need to learn the offensive part.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I put an end to that hours before Harold showed up - even gave you an above average review on my perception of your cunting prowess so far and an accurate description of how the site viewed him at large. I doubt I'm the only cunt disappointed with this outcome @Stubby Pecker openly gave you his support on the matter, and considering the usual onslaught that Harold would receive from the puntership at large, many other members were clearly pulling their punches to give you an opening for the killing blow.

You and @Dyslexic cnut have all the potential in the world to trigger the cunt into a meltdown, you've both shown the endurance to take the abuse, but you need to learn the offensive part.

Noted. Harry Downs was eviscerated by none other than @Decimustoo though RK but he’s still posting his usual guff. Perhaps he’s the undead?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s been killed RK. He’s just too moronic to realise that it’s a shroud not his favourite blanket.

@Eric Cuntmanhad us kill @Cillian Murphy who at least had the good sense tip the pall bearers before he left us.

Who the fuck is @Cillian Murphy? A no name, no avatar, one like to forty-two post cunt. A fucking squeaky toy!

The people want Harold's blood.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Harold has the syndrome.

@Decimus is a high tier individual with years of cunting experience. Harold is only walking around after a run in with him because Decs allowed it for whatever reason. @Eric Cuntman tried the same thing with JohnnySaucePants towards the end - poking a spacker with a stick for amusement - but Johnny had the unexpected reaction of stealing the stick, using it to dig his own shallow grave, then driving it into his eye socket until it pierced his shrivelled little feverish brain.

That was an anomaly that provided entertainment and delight for everyone, but I don't expect that from you on your fist try - just make the cunt cry a bit.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The 40 year old virgin who lives with parents does overrate his abilities, thick as shit. 

Evening Eddie, I've already told you I'm 42 you senile old cunt. I actually live in London and Bristol, I've had plenty of cunt old boy. You know I love you really Eddie. Did you used to have the Alan from EastEnders avatar?