CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Miracle Cure in Israel

ChildeHarold

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

https://www.cityam.com/israeli-hospital-says-it-may-have-found-covid-19-cure-as-all-treated-patients-make-full-recovery/

Why isn't this fucking country getting results like this? We're supposed to be so fucking good at everything. (Trumpets) 

You're the Charles James Fox of The Corner. A Quisling little cunt so full of self-loathing at being British that you'd actively suck every single cock of a foreign, continental invading army. 

Instead of tediously trying to run down the country of your birth, a country which despite its faults has given you an enormous advantage in life compared to 90 percent of the human population simply by virtue of being born here, why don't you acknowledge the enormous success of our vaccination programme so far?

You're an absolute fucking disgrace who should be lined up against a wall and shot, you don't deserve to call this country home. Fuck off to Russia and see how much leeway you'd get to criticise their government.

Stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

https://www.cityam.com/israeli-hospital-says-it-may-have-found-covid-19-cure-as-all-treated-patients-make-full-recovery/

Why isn't this fucking country getting results like this? We're supposed to be so fucking good at everything. (Trumpets) 

Fuck off into the afterlife you dull, futile empty-bollocked invalid.

Chill out Harold, have you any idea how much you cost the NHS? What with your mental home costs, tablets, 24 hour minders and then factor in dole money and I'm guessing it's at least £200 a day, a bill paid for by us the tax payer. How do you repay us? By bombarding us with your petty attention seeking behaviour, total bollocks, and shite nominations. You absolute shitcunt of a wrong'un.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I can’t read this at the moment Harold but as soon as I find my tinfoil hat I’ll get back to you.

I've realised Chill out Harold is either a ghost or so disturbed he is immune to Covid 19, being called a cunt and any other personal insult's. 

The only way to kill Chill out Harold is to deprive him of the attention he craves. Attention is the key for the psycho... negative or positive it doesn't give a fuck. I'll be ignoring him from now on, and besides I need to kill Eddie.

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've realised Chill out Harold is either a ghost or so disturbed he is immune to Covid 19, being called a cunt and any other personal insult's. 

The only way to kill Chill out Harold is to deprive him of the attention he craves. Attention is the key for the psycho... negative or positive it doesn't give a fuck. I'll be ignoring him from now on, and besides I need to kill Eddie.

Naah. Kill the Cunt. It’s an animal that’s been run over, bleeding and in agony. It needs putting out of its misery. Dead or otherwise.

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Chill out Harold, have you any idea how much you cost the NHS? What with your mental home costs, tablets, 24 hour minders and then factor in dole money and I'm guessing it's at least £200 a day, a bill paid for by us the tax payer. How do you repay us? By bombarding us with your petty attention seeking behaviour, total bollocks, and shite nominations. You absolute shitcunt of a wrong'un.

Letting him post on here is better than having to scrape encrusted shit off Harolds bedroom walls and redecorating every couple of weeks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

A "survey" of thirty patients is not a result. There is no mention of how effective the drug is when administered to non-cancer patients.

Its against her nature for the plastic air-head that is Katie Price not to dismiss an opportunity to appear in the press, even if it means exposing her spud like sprog to ridicule however, I see in the news that Harvee Pryce has even had the vaccine.

What do you think of that Eric? when the likes of you and me have expired through Covid because we haven't received a vaccine young Harveeey can repopulate the human race with his genes.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A "survey" of thirty patients is not a result. There is no mention of how effective the drug is when administered to non-cancer patients.

Cancers are usually caused by cell mutations .. an irony is that that whatever is causing the cell mutations might actually be protecting them from the effects of covid-19.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Its against her nature for the plastic air-head that is Katie Price not to dismiss an opportunity to appear in the press, even if it means exposing her spud like sprog to ridicule however, I see in the news that Harvee Pryce has even had the vaccine.

What do you think of that Eric? when the likes of you and me have expired through Covid because we haven't received a vaccine young Harveeey can repopulate the human race with his genes.

Why do you think the kung flu will kill you? 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why do you think the kung flu will kill you? 

I'd say it's probably due to the fact that he's a wizened, bungalow dwelling pensioner with a crippling alcohol addiction and all the associated health problems that come with it.

He'd be just as likely to smash the vial and drink the vaccine as let it be shoved into his atrophied, t-rex arms.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think he's Nigel Molesworth - a fictional, cartoon character scribbling 'Down With Skool! on his rough-book........'as any fule kno'

(Google is your friend here folks)

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd say it's probably due to the fact that he's a wizened, bungalow dwelling pensioner with a crippling alcohol addiction and all the associated health problems that come with it.

He'd be just as likely to smash the vial and drink the vaccine as let it be shoved into his atrophied, t-rex arms.

When lockdown is over I'm going to visit Caister-on-sea and substitute the rabbit lures on the greyhound track with your spineless frame.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Si why don't we hear of any "results" in the NHS apart from a so called world beating AZ "Oxford shit" vaccine that no other country fully trusts. Fuck your "results". 

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're the Charles James Fox of The Corner. A Quisling little cunt so full of self-loathing at being British that you'd actively suck every single cock of a foreign, continental invading army. 

Instead of tediously trying to run down the country of your birth, a country which despite its faults has given you an enormous advantage in life compared to 90 percent of the human population simply by virtue of being born here, why don't you acknowledge the enormous success of our vaccination programme so far?

You're an absolute fucking disgrace who should be lined up against a wall and shot, you don't deserve to call this country home. Fuck off to Russia and see how much leeway you'd get to criticise their government.

Stupid fucking cunt.

I've warned you before about handing in homework that has clearly been cribbed from a gigantic search engine plugged into your vintage wooden school desk with lift up lid, ink well and groove for pencils and dead mice inside a pair of sweaty damp plimsolls. You fucking dirty little cunt.