CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Miracle Cure in Israel

ChildeHarold

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

In what way are they condemned to unhappiness? They're handed millions of pounds for absolutely nothing. They're as happy as pigs in shit.

Exactly, a fulfilled life may not have millions of pounds or the happuness of a pig in shit, but it does have dignity which makes it WORTH LIVING. 

By fulfilled I mean everything which these people are not. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly, a fulfilled life may not have millions of pounds or the happuness of a pig in shit, but it does have dignity which makes it WORTH LIVING. 

By fulfilled I mean everything which these people are not. 

Give me twenty million quid under the condition that millions of people who I don't know think I'm a twat.

I'd be a very happy twat.

On 08/02/2021 at 17:48, ChildeHarold said:

I've warned you before about handing in homework that has clearly been cribbed from a gigantic search engine plugged into your vintage wooden school desk with lift up lid, ink well and groove for pencils and dead mice inside a pair of sweaty damp plimsolls. You fucking dirty little cunt. 

WANTED. Gas cooker. g.w.o.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I doubt whether dear Katie has enough in the bank to upholster a luxurious career and lifestyle for her totally INNOCENT sprog. As for the Beckhams, McCartney ad nauseum by aspiring to roles in highly competitive creative fields without the necessary ingredient of raw talent plus drive they are condemned to an eternity of ridicule, false praise, superficiality and deep unhappiness. 

FOR SALE. 4 Firestone tyres. As new. 165/70 R14. £100 the lot. Buyer collects.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Are you aware that the Sputnik V vaccine has an efficiency of 92% and has produced very little side effects. It's also cheaper to produce and easier to store. There has been a study published in the 'Lancet' confirming this I believe, but due to the clout of the UK's big pharmaceutical companies we're unlikely to purchase it. 

Yes, I have read the Lancet article. Aside from the usual caveats employed e.g. "appears" and "interim results" this looks very promising.

On 07/02/2021 at 20:55, ChildeHarold said:

https://www.cityam.com/israeli-hospital-says-it-may-have-found-covid-19-cure-as-all-treated-patients-make-full-recovery/

Why isn't this fucking country getting results like this? We're supposed to be so fucking good at everything. (Trumpets) 

Finally, the solution.