CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Northerner's and the North.

Old Chap Raasclaat

On 08/02/2021 at 17:35, Dawn Chorus said:

About 60% Celtic 25% East European Jewish and something else in the mix .. therefore I am ENGLISH.

I'm a touch confused, now we have left the EU (hopefully for good) our passports say United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, but the other cunt countries mentioned still want to be part of the EU, so why don't we just have an English passport and fuck the traitor countries right-off?

Cunts!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Joker said:

I'm a touch confused, now we have left the EU (hopefully for good) our passports say United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, but the other cunt countries mentioned still want to still be part of the EU, so why don't we just have an English passport and fuck the traitor countries right-off?

Cunts!

Use a visible colour for your fucking reply

On 08/02/2021 at 00:40, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Northerner's are cunts and the north is the arsehole of England isn't it.

Most of them talk in some fucking barely understandable lingo that's part thick spastic and part drugged up cunt. They have no sense of culture and think a posh meal is fish and chips or Gregg's. Dressing up to go out consists of a shell suit and shoes or in the 'womens' case as little as possible. They are over friendly in a desperate attempt to try and make up for their lack of intelligence, and hope their kind ways will make you pity them and give them money. They have historically been a pain in the ass as well...the tight bastards hence William the Conqueror's 'Harrying of the North'. 

I remember witnessing two of these revolting 'Northeners' whilst driving near Kings Cross station, pissed as fuck shouting 'Yorkshire, Yorkshire'. They hopefully got a kick or two in the bollocks that night. Then you have the 'women' who go out in their best Primark outfits on a Saturday night, get pissed and end up pissing and shitting themselves in some shop doorway before 'Chesney' (or should that be 'Ches-neh') the cunt picks them up in his stolen car. There is a reason why the houses are cheap up there and I'm glad to say I rarely ever go to the dark and depressing places they call their towns and cities.

There really needs to be a divide between us and them, we could allow educational daytrips into southern England and charge them but apart from that keep the cheap bastards away. 

Where are you drawing the cut off line between the south and the north? Where in the country do you start calling folk 'you Northern cunt'?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

In your case it is the bit of Manchester by the canal where you pick up your rent boys. 

Harold, implying other forum members are homosexual is not the best way to win friends and influence people on CC.