CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton signs new deal...

Old Chap Raasclaat

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

For this, I will have your skull, that’s if the rest of the puntership haven’t hunted you down first

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

For this, I will have your skull, that’s if the rest of the puntership haven’t hunted you down first

😧😨

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2021 at 13:25, Roadkill said:

He's a smug little hair implant sporting pygmy cunt who's had everything handed to him on a silver platter because of his skin colour and still moans that he's hard done by because of the same reason. An egotistical little faggot who'll drive under the badge of a vehicle manufacturer that got a completely unfair head start under the new engine rules and is sponsored by a company that made the military uniform for Nazi Germany at the height of its power, who has the audacity to use it as a platform to talk down to people on matters concerning religious and racial matters in a country that he hasn't even lived in for a decade. A cowardly little fruitcake who crumbles under the pressure whenever a team mate comes close to challenging him in the only other car on the entire grid that can match his pace and uses every opportunity possible to manipulate his team into supporting a lesser driver in the second seat for this exact reason.

I fucking hate him. He's a privileged little cunt who thinks that his skin pigmentation makes him a victim and a blatant racist towards white people despite owing everything he has to them, including his very existence, which he desperately tries to validate every single day. A detestable little cunt who I dearly hope to see screaming in agony one day after a horrible crash with his legs ripped off at the knees and arms waving desperately in the air as the flames slowly engulf his writhing body.

I've got cancer of that

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

So this very devoutly religious cowboy is working outside in the pasture, and occasionally reading verses from his bible.  After he finishes fixing a fence, he decides to head home, but he can't find his bible anywhere.  He searches high and low but can't see any sign of it.  Suddenly one of the horses ambles over to the cowboy carrying the bible in its mouth.  

The cowboy is astonished and falls to his knees saying "Its a miracle !"

The horse replies "Not really, your name is written inside the cover, remember."

Sickipedia thread for this pish!