CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Captain Slow and Covid

ChildeHarold

12 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Harold, you clearly revel in being a human dartboard, but what is less clear is why. 

Maybe a personality disorder? Do you post whilst intoxicated? I am genuinely curious. 

Maybe H is posting ironically on here in the spirit of  " You don't have to be mad to work here but .." 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I know several of these hate the UK actually they are all English but hate the English cunts but for some reason they have all refused to fuck off elsewhere in their beloved EU .. in fact most of them have never been outside of the UK.

Becuase they would have nothing left to complain about, it becomes there whole personality, like vegans and people that give up drinking. 

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Becuase they would have nothing left to complain about, it becomes there whole personality, like vegans and people that give up drinking. 

Former smokers... the worst of this type of cunt. If there's one within twenty yards of you when you blaze up, guaranteed that they'll start pretending to cough their large intestine out and start sneering and mumbling. 

12 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bit of a head trip for you

Harold is clearly gormless

But what is 'gorm'? Yes, something in which H. is lacking but no hip, svelte and generally 'together' unit is ever complimented as being full of 'gorm'?

Funny that - in the sense it isn't funny in the slightest

Did you have your chin cradled twixt thumb and forefinger while you were thinking that?

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bit of a head trip for you

Harold is clearly gormless

But what is 'gorm'? Yes, something in which H. is lacking but no hip, svelte and generally 'together' unit is ever complimented as being full of 'gorm'?

Funny that - in the sense it isn't funny in the slightest

I’m going with @Decimus’ plan to just ignore the fucktard from now on. Admin clearly aren’t to cull the clown for whatever reason. He appears to become ‘active’ later in the day, after his carer  has gone home. It’s not for me to say but mentioning the cunt this early in the day may lead to his earlier ‘engagement’ Jiggers, and this will merely result in another full day on CC being fucked. ‘Blank the Plank’...shall I have caps made?

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m going with @Decimus’ plan to just ignore the fucktard from now on. Admin clearly aren’t to cull the clown for whatever reason. He appears to become ‘active’ later in the day, after his carer  has gone home. It’s not for me to say but mentioning the cunt this early in the day may lead to his earlier ‘engagement’ Jiggers, and this will merely result in another full day on CC being fucked. ‘Blank the Plank’...shall I have caps made?

Mmm. 

It's a bit like punching a child (Harold - ha!) isn't it? Momentarily satisfying, but then you feel cheap for having engaged in such a easy and despicable practise

49 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Mmm. 

It's a bit like punching a child (Harold - ha!) isn't it? Momentarily satisfying, but then you feel cheap for having engaged in such a easy and despicable practise

I have to admit that I only ever imagined seeing the words 'Harold' and 'satisfying' in the same sentence when somebody would be describing their presence at his funeral.

34 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have to admit that I only ever imagined seeing the words 'Harold' and 'satisfying' in the same sentence when somebody would be describing their presence at his funeral.

Eric’s culpable here. He could easily kill it but he keeps engaging with it out of pure badness and mischievousness. He really is a quite terrible Cunt. With all due respect...etc.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Former smokers... the worst of this type of cunt. If there's one within twenty yards of you when you blaze up, guaranteed that they'll start pretending to cough their large intestine out and start sneering and mumbling. 

Spouting some shite out like ooh dont mind me just trying to BREATHE! fuck off out my personal space then 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Do you mind if I eat while you smoke?!!'

'Not at all. Do you mind if I cut your head off and kill your kids?'

I do miss it in the pubs though as I've said before, kept all the mongy cunts out who order hot drinks, fuck off down costa if you want a latte, i dont go down costa for a cold guiness so they can fuck right off. Historically i swear no one ordered a hot drink in a pub until then, you'd have got chucked out. 

9 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

If you hate the uk so much and find it so emotionally distressing to exist why don't you fuck off somewhere and not come back, be part of the solution to your own problem. 

Wise words, Willie. Harold's unsurprisingly one of the moaning masses happy to sit on the sidelines and call the ref a cunt. 

Unfortunately for the average person in the street the UK vaccines became a cash cow for Boris and Co. There's plenty of corruption in this country, but its hidden unlike the blatant Nigerians. I'm sure there's a nice few quid in the Cayman Islands for the cunts courtesy of Astro and Pfizer. 

Obviously we'll all be picking up the tab for the oxbridge massives incompetency. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Wise words, Willie. Harold's unsurprisingly one of the moaning masses happy to sit on the sidelines and call the ref a cunt. 

Unfortunately for the average person in the street the UK vaccines became a cash cow for Boris and Co. There's plenty of corruption in this country, but its hidden unlike the blatant Nigerians. I'm sure there's a nice few quid in the Cayman Islands for the cunts courtesy of Astro and Pfizer. 

Obviously we'll all be picking up the tab for the oxbridge massives incompetency. 

Unfortunately major i think your right, the whole handling of covid has been a fiasco and the goverment are simply going to try to claw back cash wherever they can and hope the public are too stupid to notice.