CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Captain Slow and Covid

ChildeHarold

It's taken 113,000 deaths before a resiliant border control policy of enforced quarantine has been started. On an island. On an island that was supposed to be "taking back control". You can see why this cunt government is putting all its eggs in the Oxford vaccine despite the fact it has not been certified due to insufficient trial data ("results" in Mrs Roops parlance) in other countries. What lessons can we glean? 

1) Astra Zeneca was given the green light as a desperate throw of the dice to undo all the damage Captain Slow has done at every twist and turn of this crisis

2) Astra Zeneca is the only lifeline the doomed UK economy has given the double whammy of brexit and covid facing it. That fucking beetroot, the Governor of the Bank of England, was wheeled out to quack quack his way through a speech vetted by No 10. 

3) Covid is OUT OF CONTROL in the UK and is approaching levels you would expect to see in a DISORGANISED THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. 

4) The UK economy will be the most damaged by covid and it will see yet another decline of the UK in all aspects compared to its neighbours. 

No wonder every opinion poll predicts a win for the SNP and independence in a Scottish Referendum. England over the last year has become synonymous with LOSERS. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I like a bit of sauce on my posts. Just to get that extra Zing.... *

Wat is worse? Moonpig dot com or Zing Flowers? 

When human trash get subsidised to spawn more human trash whilst playing candy crush on a smart phone or watching daytime chat shows instead of investing time and love in their child(ren), eventually those children grow up to be voters and that's why Boris Johnson is where he is.

Harold, you clearly revel in being a human dartboard, but what is less clear is why. 

Maybe a personality disorder? Do you post whilst intoxicated? I am genuinely curious. 

11 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Maybe a personality disorder? Do you post whilst intoxicated? I am genuinely curious. 

Let’s hope the answers no. What the fuck will he do if he finds his nurses 1/4 bottle of Martell and necks it in the spastics toilet?

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I like a bit of sauce on my posts. Just to get that extra Zing.... *

Wat is worse? Moonpig dot com or Zing Flowers? 

Oh Harold, please just sod off. You contribute nothing to this site other than typically meaningless drivel very few bother to tackle. 

You've had every chance but the harsh fact is you don't cut it here and you never will.

Why can't admin listen to 99% of the puntership and fuck this cunt off for good?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh Harold, please just sod off. You contribute nothing to this site other than typically meaningless drivel very few bother to tackle. 

You've had every chance but the harsh fact is you don't cut it here and you never will.

Why can't admin listen to 99% of the puntership and fuck this cunt off for good?

Because it's not a Hackney council estate. 

55 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

When human trash get subsidised to spawn more human trash whilst playing candy crush on a smart phone or watching daytime chat shows instead of investing time and love in their child(ren), eventually those children grow up to be voters and that's why Boris Johnson is where he is.

Harold, you clearly revel in being a human dartboard, but what is less clear is why. 

Intoxicated with life dear boy! I merely try where there is discord to bring harmony. Where there is error to bring truth. Where there is doubt to bring faith. And where there is despair to bring hope. 

Thanks for voting for me. 

(Boris was my hero and I sucked on the cloven hoof of Margaret Thatcher) 

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Intoxicated with life dear boy! I merely try where there is discord to bring harmony. Where there is error to bring truth. Where there is doubt to bring faith. And where there is despair to bring hope. 

I would be grateful to you if you were to slowly re-read what Wolfie said to you a couple more times, just to make sure that you have fully absorbed the meaning of it, and see the truth of it. 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Harold if you ever boast on here of having a threesome I will pay Jedwards legal costs to sue you for defamation.

I see I've wasted my time logging on tonight as it appears to be yet another fucking episode of the Harold Show. 

Can someone kindly let me know when this attention seeking, little masochistic cunt has finally been fucked off, please? I've got better things to do than indulge his perverse and sickening need to be humiliated and ridiculed. I'd suggest everyone else ceases to give him what he wants, too. Let him go pay £200 an hour for some online dominatrix to make him feel like shit instead of giving him it for free.

If you're finding it hard to stop replying to him, just know that he's undoubtedly sat waiting for each barb with his little maggot in his hand, squealing like a fucking pig and cumming every time you call him a cunt. That should be enough for you to all put him on ignore.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I see I've wasted my time logging on tonight as it appears to be yet another fucking episode of the Harold Show. 

Can someone kindly let me know when this attention seeking, little masochistic cunt has finally been fucked off, please? I've got better things to do than indulge his perverse and sickening need to be humiliated and ridiculed. I'd suggest everyone else ceases to give him what he wants, too. Let him go pay £200 an hour for some online dominatrix to make him feel like shit instead of giving him it for free.

If you're finding it hard to stop replying to him, just know that he's undoubtedly sat waiting for each barb with his little maggot in his hand, squealing like a fucking pig and cumming every time you call him a cunt. That should be enough for you to all put him on ignore.

I agree, but I find it very unprofessional that @Mrs Roops has you advertising her online services.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's taken 113,000 deaths before a resiliant border control policy of enforced quarantine has been started. On an island. On an island that was supposed to be "taking back control". You can see why this cunt government is putting all its eggs in the Oxford vaccine despite the fact it has not been certified due to insufficient trial data ("results" in Mrs Roops parlance) in other countries. What lessons can we glean? 

1) Astra Zeneca was given the green light as a desperate throw of the dice to undo all the damage Captain Slow has done at every twist and turn of this crisis

2) Astra Zeneca is the only lifeline the doomed UK economy has given the double whammy of brexit and covid facing it. That fucking beetroot, the Governor of the Bank of England, was wheeled out to quack quack his way through a speech vetted by No 10. 

3) Covid is OUT OF CONTROL in the UK and is approaching levels you would expect to see in a DISORGANISED THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. 

4) The UK economy will be the most damaged by covid and it will see yet another decline of the UK in all aspects compared to its neighbours. 

No wonder every opinion poll predicts a win for the SNP and independence in a Scottish Referendum. England over the last year has become synonymous with LOSERS. 

What the fuck does James May have to do with any of this? You're a fucking idiot.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you hate the uk so much and find it so emotionally distressing to exist why don't you fuck off somewhere and not come back, be part of the solution to your own problem. 

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

FOR SALE:   10 litres of white matt emulsion. £15.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

If you hate the uk so much and find it so emotionally distressing to exist why don't you fuck off somewhere and not come back, be part of the solution to your own problem. 

I know several of these hate the UK actually they are all English but hate the English cunts but for some reason they have all refused to fuck off elsewhere in their beloved EU .. in fact most of them have never been outside of the UK.

41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

FOR SALE:   10 litres of white matt emulsion. £15.

The king of pop had the right idea, even he knew the advantages of being white. It's a good job he didn't stay alive long enough to re-record some of his tunes.

🎵Ivory and ivory, 🎵 live together in perfect harmony 🎵

Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The king of pop had the right idea, even he knew the advantages of being white. It's a good job he didn't stay alive long enough to re-record some of his tunes.

🎵Ivory and ivory, 🎵 live together in perfect harmony 🎵

Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I assume you mean Michael Jackson. Ebony & Ivory was Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney...

You've been drinking haven't you.