CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Captain Slow and Covid

ChildeHarold

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Although every man jack of us would happily be rid of Harold The Stupid (preferably dead) and his limitless posts of pointless shite, you’re forgetting one crucial thing Wolf; Admin

It’s become obvious to me they endorse this special needs cunt. I can just imagine roops and spotter sitting in their respective hovels, half cut on Aldi booze and their prescription medication, laughing their tits off at Harolds latest witty quip.

The ‘it’s a free country’ bullshite doesn’t wash here either. This is an exclusive club for likeminded cunts who can make each other laugh and take a thrashing and comeback better. Harold is simpleminded retard who should be culled 

If the corner was a village, Harold would be sat on a stile in a straw hat, sucking a blade of grass and waving at passing cars. 

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Although every man jack of us would happily be rid of Harold The Stupid (preferably dead) and his limitless posts of pointless shite, you’re forgetting one crucial thing Wolf; Admin

It’s become obvious to me they endorse this special needs cunt. I can just imagine roops and spotter sitting in their respective hovels, half cut on Aldi booze and their prescription medication, laughing their tits off at Harolds latest witty quip.

The ‘it’s a free country’ bullshite doesn’t wash here either. This is an exclusive club for likeminded cunts who can make each other laugh and take a thrashing and comeback better. Harold is simpleminded retard who should be culled 

Harolds life matters. Probably.

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

Google Translate lessons. £30 per hour. Castle Rollo, ask for Wizard.

Much cheaper, identical education and no waiting in Brexit queues or quarantine!

Bon jooor vultraltess, commot alley voo? Tu nooz eh-monkeh! 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No idea what is/isn’t going through Admin’s mind regarding this fucking idiot. Every post is a thread derailment aside from the fact that he is a site pollutant that brings fuck all to the party. Whatever they decide, I hope that it’s slow, painful and terminal for the imbecile.

The population of the UK is 68.2million and the UKGov want to hit 15million vaccinated by Monday which is effectively everyone over 70 yrs old. That means we have nearly a quarter of adults that are retired and no longer work, add that to the cunts on benefits who don't want to work and the cunts who can't work because of some mental disablement like Harveee and Harold and you realise this cull was actually required and perhaps we should be thanking the Chinks for reducing the social welfare burden on normal people who work hard and pay taxes. Discuss.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The population of the UK is 68.2million and the UKGov want to hit 15million vaccinated by Monday which is effectively everyone over 70 yrs old. That means we have nearly a quarter of adults that are retired and no longer work, add that to the cunts on benefits who don't want to work and the cunts who can't work because of some mental disablement like Harveee and Harold and you realise this cull was actually required and perhaps we should be thanking the Chinks for reducing the social welfare burden on normal people who work hard and pay taxes. Discuss.

So YOU fit into the definition of "normal" sonny jim? 

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not much of a cull Drew 

If i and many others had their way I’d have a couple of million thrown into the sea; the entire prison population and those who should be inside, paedos, druggies and the dealers, general scumbag crims, fuckwit extremists of all types. And that’s just for starters.

Cull the stupid and selfish, and cleanse the land 

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

So the insulting crew can't take a bit of harmless correction. Reported for TIME WASTING. I also can't make you out as you seem to have more arse cheeks on both sides of more fences than the Somerset levels. 

You can't make him out... I believe that I can help you understand where he's coming from. 

He doesn't like you. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

So the insulting crew can't take a bit of harmless correction. Reported for TIME WASTING. I also can't make you out as you seem to have more arse cheeks on both sides of more fences than the Somerset levels. 

The use of capitals: first stage of a meltdown 

You massive bender

• Like 1