CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The 'South AfriKent' strain...fucking yawn.

Old Chap Raasclaat

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apparently they are doing door to door testing looking for the South African strain which has now no doubt mutated into the 'South AfriKent' strain. I'm waiting for the 'We haven't got a fucking clue' strain which sums this whole farce up.

Put your mask on and run for your live's.

Covid denial is a natural reaction by some weaker individuals to the immense strain everybody has been living under. One of it's main symptoms is a cheerie bonhomie and a laughing off of serious issues. It can be remedied by a firm slap to the face, a poke in the eyes, followed up by a booster shot of a punch in the throat 3 weeks after the first duffing up. It maybe that due to new strains of ridiculous behaviour emerging or mutating these weaker persons may need their pants pulled down and six strokes of the cane applied to their buttocks in public at special vaccination centres. Admission free. Photographs permitted. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Covid denial is a natural reaction by some weaker individuals to the immense strain everybody has been living under. One of it's main symptoms is a cheerie bonhomie and a laughing off of serious issues. It can be remedied by a firm slap to the face, a poke in the eyes, followed up by a booster shot of a punch in the throat 3 weeks after the first duffing up. It maybe that due to new strains of ridiculous behaviour emerging or mutating these weaker persons may need their pants pulled down and six strokes of the cane applied to their buttocks in public at special vaccination centres. Admission free. Photographs permitted. 

Would you like to do that to Eric?

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

@ChildeHarold I don't need to hear about your schooldays. Fuck off.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Eric has a long list of paying clients and is fully booked until Covid-20 turns up. 

@ChildeHarold you thick cunt, it's called Covid 19 because it was first detected in 2019, as we are in 2021 the next one could only be called Covid 21. You are a complete bellend of a shitcunt. Lol.

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@ChildeHarold you thick cunt, it's called Covid 19 because it was first detected in 2019, as we are in 2021 the next one could only be called Covid 21. You are a complete bellend of a shitcunt. Lol.

So the first one is called '19', and the next one will be called '21'... and it will still be less annoying than 'Adele'.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So the first one is called '19', and the next one will be called '21'... and it will still be less annoying than 'Adele'.

I’d like to shoot that fog horn voiced tusker with an explosive tipped harpoon stolen from the japs and sell her rancid flesh back to them passing it of as fin whale 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah I see.

@Ape™️ was it you saying you believed in the vaccines working? I said they would have to be tweaked each year like the flu jab etc which the South African strain has proved hasn't it? Do you think we should stay in lockdown forever or do you think the time has come to get on with life?

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Ape™️ was it you saying you believed in the vaccines working? I said they would have to be tweaked each year like the flu jab etc which the South African strain has proved hasn't it? Do you think we should stay in lockdown forever or do you think the time has come to get on with life?

I’ll be delighted to come out of lockdown, but only if it means we’re at a point where we stay out of lockdown. When we do, will you still spend your life posting on here? 

On 13/02/2021 at 19:49, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apparently they are doing door to door testing looking for the South African strain which has now no doubt mutated into the 'South AfriKent' strain. I'm waiting for the 'We haven't got a fucking clue' strain which sums this whole farce up.

Put your mask on and run for your live's.

“Why are you knocking on my door asking me about this South African mutation?

Is it because I is blick?”

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ll be delighted to come out of lockdown, but only if it means we’re at a point where we stay out of lockdown. When we do, will you still spend your life posting on here? 

Ape. I still don’t wear a mask and haven’t been microchipped, sorry immunised. Do you think I need to up my daily fear intake? I’m starting to think I may not kill granny and then suffer a horrible death while destroying the NHS at all. I’ve blown my life savings on tinfoil and really don’t know what to believe anymore. 

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape. I still don’t wear a mask and haven’t been microchipped, sorry immunised. Do you think I need to up my daily fear intake? I’m starting to think I may not kill granny and then suffer a horrible death while destroying the NHS at all. I’ve blown my life savings on tinfoil and really don’t know what to believe anymore. 

Bill, I’m sorry to say this but I really couldn’t give a fucking shit what you do. 

Great news everyone the 'vaccines' are rolling out...Bill Gates daughter has been pictured having a 'vaccine' and she jokingly said something like 'I am not getting microchipped by my genius Father'...is there nothing that cunt won't do to sell his Windows 'vaccine' operating system. I am waiting for the upgrade...