CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valentine's Day

Old Chap Raasclaat

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The idea of a mass influx of Germanic invaders who ethnically cleansed the Brythonic population in the east and south of the country has been debunked by a number of scholars.

A large section of historians now believe it was more a case of a cultural tranfsusion aided by a small, continental, warrior elite, rather than a wholesale transfusion of Germanic blood. The evidence has always been there, but conveniently ignored in order to create the nation myth of England.

I mostly disagree, there is too much of a change in place names (Essex, Wessex, Sussex and Middlesex, place names ending in 'ham' etc), languages and also historical evidence of battles between Jutes, Angles and Saxons to simply say it was aided by a small warrior elite. 

I do believe the Germanic cunts were already here in large numbers probably as paid mercenaries employed by the Roman's. I also believe that when the Roman's left the Germanic tribes took over and brought more of their 'own' here to consolidate their position. 

Exact numbers will be hard to ever confirm due to lack of records etc but we can blame that on @ChildeHarold.

34 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I mostly disagree, there is too much of a change in place names (Essex, Wessex, Sussex and Middlesex, place names ending in 'ham' etc), languages and also historical evidence of battles between Jutes, Angles and Saxons to simply say it was aided by a small warrior elite. 

I do believe the Germanic cunts were already here in large numbers probably as paid mercenaries employed by the Roman's. I also believe that when the Roman's left the Germanic tribes took over and brought more of their 'own' here to consolidate their position. 

Exact numbers will be hard to ever confirm due to lack of records etc but we can blame that on @ChildeHarold.

ChildeHarold means Shitstirrer in ancient Celtic. Plus Decimus literally means "I am the little shit Shitstirrer will stir". 

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

ChildeHarold means Shitstirrer in ancient Celtic. Plus Decimus literally means "I am the little shit Shitstirrer will stir". 

@ChildeHarold when translated into Olde Raasclaat means 'A total cunt, to be avoided like the plague' so when you combine the two meanings, it means you are a complete bellend of a shitcunt. 

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Good advice .. OCR is likely to be yet another virgin in his 40s still living with his parents.

Dawn chorus if you're not a tranny, I imagine you to be like Pat Butcher from EastBenders...wake up in the morning with a cigarette, straight onto Cunts corner, then a coffee... then down the post office to bore the cashier with the same shite you told them yesterday, causing a massive queue, and then back home and straight onto Cunts Corner. You then spend the day drinking shite Gin and smoking and writing dreary shite again. Am I 90% or 95% right?

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't live with her thankfully, without going on about me etc we met up the other night drank loads of Gin and she ended up staggering to the taxi at the end of the night...typical behaviour of modern British women and not lady like at all. It was in that moment I decided she is going to get dumped. I am not a cunt though so I'll probably wait till tomorrow. Lol.

Do it tonight and give her a fucking good hard backhander if she starts gurning.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do it tonight and give her a fucking good hard backhander if she starts gurning.

If I dump her tonight she might come to my place though @King Billy and stand outside crying and generally being an over emotional woman...them again I've got an old TV I could chuck at her from the window, and if that I could throw some car shit at her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Dawn chorus if you're not a tranny, I imagine you to be like Pat Butcher from EastBenders...wake up in the morning with a cigarette, straight onto Cunts corner, then a coffee... then down the post office to bore the cashier with the same shite you told them yesterday, causing a massive queue, and then back home and straight onto Cunts Corner. You then spend the day drinking shite Gin and smoking and writing dreary shite again. Am I 90% or 95% right?

I was just thinking about that, what the fuck is wrong with Corrie write down three main points, last night. The main point that come up was the lack of a strong central female character - a sort of female Tony Soprano of The Street. 

Fuck East Enders it's more phoney than a ten bob note. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was just thinking about that, what the fuck is wrong with Corrie write down three main points, last night. The main point that come up was the lack of a strong central female character - a sort of female Tony Soprano of The Street. 

Oh my god, I think @ChildeHarold is trying to actually talk to me. I prefer the mental Harold. Fuck off. Lol.

23 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If I dump her tonight she might come to my place though @King Billy and stand outside crying and generally being an over emotional woman...them again I've got an old TV I could chuck at her from the window, and if that I could throw some car shit at her.

"Stand outside crying". I wouldn't bet on it

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've heard your new admirer @Dawn Chorus has a strong central character under 'her' skirt. Has she introduced it to you yet?

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Stand outside crying". I wouldn't bet on it

She loves me, she told me after seeing me for 6 months. I've tried to dump her twice already as I know there is no future for us. What is your advice? What was the nicest way you were dumped...that is of course if you've ever been dumped

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I shared a 3D presentation of Avatar in Manchester with a group of Corrie acttesses and actors. They were a fucking noisy bunch. 

Have you found your tablets Harold? You seem to be making a little sense, still talking shite but much easier to understand than most of your previous mental rants.

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Send her a text. 

Roses are red 

Violets are blue 

This is a knife 

Stay away from my house.

It’s worked for me a few times.

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Drew, you inbred little drunken cunt.

As a true native of Norfolk, have you ever come across this Jack Valentine shit? Having non-related parents from outside of the county, the first I heard of it was when I got older and kids at school would bang on about.

Only in Norfolk would parents buy their children Valentine's Day gifts and cards, it's fucking disgusting. 

Are there any mini-Drews running around the bungalow? And if so do you buy them sex toys and lingerie for V-day?

My facebook is full of this today, its just fucking wierd. Same thing as single mums on there have a habit of calling there kids sexy which is beyond rank, my sexy little man ect ect fucking social media is a breeding ground for mongoloids