CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dyslexic cnut

8 hours ago, scotty said:

This is playing with fire and I probably shouldn't say it. But back in the day, I'd have absolutely fucking wrecked her. 😍😍

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I fingered her in the pictures once, Scotto. Musty quim as I recall.

5 hours ago, nocti said:

I'm with Scotters; I'd have backscuttled it back yonder. I didn't have laminated posters of her or anything, but any port in a storm.

Nowadays it'd be like rooting around for a dropped quid in a bucket of swarfega.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She squirted on the camera film and we got asked to leave the Odeon. What happened at the end of ‘Stardust?’

You silver tongued hussars. Who says romance is dead?

Guest judgetwi

I’ve heard an advert for American Express on the radio recently. It’s some posh bloke saying.......I want to buy a coffee....I want to buy this and fucking that, blah blah. 

Then he says....”I want to buy some flowers for my boyfriend”.

Oh just fuck off for fucks sake. You think we don’t know what you’re doing you cunts?

On 08/10/2021 at 15:49, Decimus said:

She's the absolute last person you'd want answering questions. Unless of course, you have no interest in understanding the fucking answer and have a fetish for spittle bukkake.

I see the molten faced creature is all over the BBC news now (obvs) due to being fictitiously abused on social media by ‘ableist’ types. Also, she’s declared that she’s a dyke for maximum empathy and no doubt cash.The only thing left for her to do is to black-up. The comforting thing about this slobbering chancer cunt is that statistically she’ll succumb to her condition within the next five years. Until then we can all enjoy her physical deterioration in full HD as she presents the nine o’clock news which will finish at 2am. Probably.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58846736

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve heard an advert for American Express on the radio recently. It’s some posh bloke saying.......I want to buy a coffee....I want to buy this and fucking that, blah blah. 

Then he says....”I want to buy some flowers for my boyfriend”.

Oh just fuck off for fucks sake. You think we don’t know what you’re doing you cunts?

Probably Punker's Camaroonian boyfriend's birthday. Bless him