CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slippery disgusting HMRC!!

Guest SlipperyHorribleCunt

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One thing that is 100% certain is that someone with a cock the length of a cricket bat would still be able to fit it sideways of yours or @King Billy's  big fat mouth with plenty of room to spare.

Are you threatening to rape my mouth? That sort of thing may have been acceptable in the Middle Ages (when you were born) but it’s definitely off the menu now. You’re worse than  Neil. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am trying to scrape together enough to sponsor Babs for a reversal of her sex change operation. 

Her nipples are like bullets

13 hours ago, Goober said:

Unless you're Connor MacCleod that's hardly a challenge.

I didn't know the power of being clairvoyant was within us all.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
Just now, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

I didn't know the power of being clairvoyant was within us all.

Connor Macleod is the fictional character from "Highlander", who slowly becomes aware that he is immortal.  Unless someone removes his head from his neck, that is.  

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Connor Macleod is the fictional character from "Highlander", who slowly becomes aware that he is immortal.  Unless someone removes his head from his neck, that is.  

Yeah Goober was trying to make out the we should all be able to predict our own death, not sure if he meant down to the minute or just what general decade it might possibly happen. He failed to elaborate on this common ability we all possess.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

Yeah Goober was trying to make out the we should all be able to predict our own death, not sure if he meant down to the minute or just what general decade it might possibly happen. He failed to elaborate on this common ability we all possess.

There can only be one, Goober !

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, KingRollo said:

The Quickening was bloody awful. 

There was a fourth one, which wasn't brilliant, but did do its best to finish the story.  It was... Passable.  

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

There was a fourth one, which wasn't brilliant, but did do its best to finish the story.  It was... Passable.  

The story should have ended with Highlander. It’s the same with most sequels... all the good ideas were burned out in the original.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Was that one called 'Endgame'?

Connor let's Duncan cut his head off to absorb his swordplay skills and defeat yet another immortal (Who shouldn't have even existed after Connor topped The Kergen at the end of part one)

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Since you're clearly a grade A fucking idiot I'll have to spell it out for you. Your words were "you would almost have to predict your own mortality". My reply was, that's not difficult, because unless you're Connor Macleod, you're mortal. No timing was referenced whatsoever. Therefore, mortality doesn't take much predicting, does it. Death, like the taxes you're whining about, is inevitable.

Do try to keep up next time. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Since you're clearly a grade A fucking idiot I'll have to spell it out for you. Your words were "you would almost have to predict your own mortality". My reply was, that's not difficult, because unless you're Connor Macleod, you're mortal. Doesn't take much predicting, does it. Death, like the taxes you're whining about, is inevitable.

Do try to keep up next time. 

Connor Macleod wouldn’t be seen dead in Cape Verde.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was that one called 'Endgame'?

Connor let's Duncan cut his head off to absorb his swordplay skills and defeat yet another immortal (Who shouldn't have even existed after Connor topped The Kergen at the end of part one)

The first film was passable, but all of them suffered a fairly major flaw. The immortals weren't fucking immortal!