CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hello You Cunt

Cuntybaws

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m not saying what’s In hangar 12. I’ve only just found out. I thought it was something else when I replied to @Decimus earlier, but that was yet another surprise.

Well end of episode 4, so that's my theory fucked. I thought they'd find hangar 12 in the nebula. Very nice TNG style ending though.

What's up with Picard's lad? I'd say he's hearing Borg from being formed by Locutus of Jizz but the hallucinations look too organic.

I'll give it a proper binge tomorrow and we can discuss our findings in detail for @Dyslexic cnut.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Apologies, cunt…it’s locked. She called me today and said ‘it must weigh, erm, roundabout, erm, 7 stone!’ Who the fuck talks like this?  It’s been in the attic for 27 years and the recently evicted tenant was Alzheimic and 95 years old. Now…last fuckin time…any ideas?

Cut through the back with an angle grinder. The old ones have sheets of glass sandwiched between the steel in the door to jam up and blunt drills etc’.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

Well end of episode 4, so that's my theory fucked. I thought they'd find hangar 12 in the nebula. Very nice TNG style ending though.

What's up with Picard's lad? I'd say he's hearing Borg from being formed by Locutus of Jizz but the hallucinations look too organic.

I'll give it a proper binge tomorrow and we can discuss our findings in detail for @Dyslexic cnut.

Get fucked.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Apologies, cunt…it’s locked. She called me today and said ‘it must weigh, erm, roundabout, erm, 7 stone!’ Who the fuck talks like this?  It’s been in the attic for 27 years and the recently evicted tenant was Alzheimic and 95 years old. Now…last fuckin time…any ideas?

27 years puts us back to 1996. Is it Mel B’s cock and balls before he joined the Spice Girls?

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You have to be nice to me now. Your missus could have Pandora's box and I'm the only native you have contact with.

I'll be down tomorrow with the stethoscope and circular saw. Yorkshire tea red, dribble of milk, no sugar. 

I’ll hoover the cock-loft. It could be gold or coal.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cut through the back with an angle grinder. The old ones have sheets of glass sandwiched between the steel in the door to jam up and blunt drills etc’.

I think she’ll be able to bite her way in. Standby for for an update…Cruella returns tomorrow with the, erm…booty!!

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think she’ll be able to bite her way in. Standby for for an update…Cruella returns tomorrow with the, erm…booty!!

I love an old safe. The little home ones and Rexel cash boxes are easy, just drop them hard on one of the bottom corners. The proper steel ones can all be opened with diamond cutting discs. Photos of contents 🙏 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love an old safe. The little home ones and Rexel cash boxes are easy, just drop them hard on one of the bottom corners. The proper steel ones can all be opened with diamond cutting discs. Photos of contents 🙏 

That season of Picard was actually good. Forgot what good Trek felt like for the longest time. Most of it was just fan service though - the fact that all of these well past their best actors can just show up after years away from the camera and outshine the majority of these new cunts shows a worrying trend in the industry, also the plot (which I had down by episode fucking 4, as you can see) was entertaining but very predictable for a seasoned Trekky.

The Titan's bridge crew were utter shite apart from LaForge and Shaw. Rest of them seemed to think they were all playing Vulcans, apart from the Vulcan who was showing enough emotion to get cunts concerned if she was Spok.

Enjoyable, nostalgic experience. Every cunt likes a cameo, but I doubt they'll be able to keep the momentum for the next season without the old crew. Of course cunts liked this season - it was basically a TNG spinoff miniseries.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That season of Picard was actually good. Forgot what good Trek felt like for the longest time. Most of it was just fan service though - the fact that all of these well past their best actors can just show up after years away from the camera and outshine the majority of these new cunts shows a worrying trend in the industry, also the plot (which I had down by episode fucking 4, as you can see) was entertaining but very predictable for a seasoned Trekky.

The Titan's bridge crew were utter shite apart from LaForge and Shaw. Rest of them seemed to think they were all playing Vulcans, apart from the Vulcan who was showing enough emotion to get cunts concerned if she was Spok.

Enjoyable, nostalgic experience. Every cunt likes a cameo, but I doubt they'll be able to keep the momentum for the next season without the old crew. Of course cunts liked this season - it was basically a TNG spinoff miniseries.

A bit of CGI on Brent Spiner might have been appropriate.

Did you hear Walter Koenig’s voice?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was his son, apparently. Anton Chekov. Pavel Chekov was the original. I’m guessing they used the name ‘Anton’ as a tribute to that stupid cunt that ran himself over.

That's what he gets for driving a Jeep.

I can't believe the cunts bashed Raffy and Seven of Nine together like a pair of LGBT Barbie dolls just to give her shite character more weight. Five minutes with Worf and she's absorbed a lifetime of Klingon fighting techniques as well, AND she's back in Starfleet despite being a dirty druggy. I wonder what she'll find to be oppressed about next season?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mrs Cnut’s up in your neck of the woods. She’s sold a house up there and found an unlocked safe in the attic. The hungry cuntess has wrestled it into the back of the car and there’s something rattling inside. Any ideas. It’s in West Allotment?

Bobby Thompson’s platform shoes?

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's what he gets for driving a Jeep.

I can't believe the cunts bashed Raffy and Seven of Nine together like a pair of LGBT Barbie dolls just to give her shite character more weight. Five minutes with Worf and she's absorbed a lifetime of Klingon fighting techniques as well, AND she's back in Starfleet despite being a dirty druggy. I wonder what she'll find to be oppressed about next season?

I liked Seven getting all bossy and assertive though. Almost as sexy as when she materialised, said, ‘do you know what Valkyrie means?’ and then slaughtered everyone in the room with a pair of laser cannons swept upwards like angel wings in series 1.

I thought they were going to find Data, but in personality form, stored in a talkie-toaster or something. Denise Crosby even appeared as a holographic ornament!

• Like 1

On 15/07/2023 at 23:14, Roadkill said:

This Raffy bint is a pace killing, B plot forging, pain in the arse sideshow.

It's early days yet, but Carol Kane as Pelia in "Strange New Worlds" is already the most annoying fucking character I've ever seen in Star Trek, or perhaps in anything.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

It's early days yet, but Carol Kane as Pelia in "Strange New Worlds" is already the most annoying fucking character I've ever seen in Star Trek, or perhaps in anything.

Only saw a bit of the first episode of SNW. Can't really hold much of a judgement other than I've never felt compelled to go back to it.

Only went back to Picard because @Eric Cuntman started gushing over it making me rethink my theory that @Decimus was just trying to kill me inside by tricking me into watching more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is that the Pike one? The bloke playing him looks a good match for Jeffrey Hunter. Who incidentally is on the long list of men who had a bit of Norma Jean.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t think it was Jeffrey Hunter playing the fucked up version of Pike, i always thought it looked like Bing Crosby.

It was Sean Kenney in the chair, but "The Menagerie" episodes also included archive footage of Hunter from "The Cage" pilot.

Also, Vina, eh? The original green goddess.

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It was Sean Kenney in the chair, but "The Menagerie" episodes also included archive footage of Hunter from "The Cage" pilot.

Also, Vina, eh? The original green goddess.

Yeah, it was always the green or blue ones who would ask… “Captain Kirk, what is love?” 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, it was always the green or blue ones who would ask… “Captain Kirk, what is love?” 

Or ones with really awful fucking puns for names, like "Elaan of Troyius". At least Dr McCoy fell for Joan Collins.