CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stressed bankers

White Cunt

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re not really the best person to listen to on anything stockmarket related, given your one and only venture into the market was putting all your paper round savings into ToysRus the day before the wheels fell off.

You should have bought an extra large bottle of bleach and downed it in one go instead.

I sense a degree of hostility in your recent replies. Get help. Cognitive therapy plus the chemical cosh. 

On 25/03/2021 at 22:43, ChildeHarold said:

So you are with Barclays too! 

All financial institutions are cunts, they love taking your money, but they'll make you jump through all sorts of hoops before they give it back.

On 28/03/2021 at 21:15, King Billy said:

Isn’t that Crufts?

Wouldn't know anything about that, isn't it where Dickless takes his Poodle to get judged against other silly, dog loving cunts, cross-bred, gay canines? 

The only place dogs deserve to get judged and graded is in a Wuhan wet market, along with their cunt owners.

9 hours ago, Joker said:

Wouldn't know anything about that, isn't it where Dickless takes his Poodle to get judged against other silly, dog loving cunts, cross-bred, gay canines? 

The only place dogs deserve to get judged and graded is in a Wuhan wet market, along with their cunt owners.

Fuck off.

11 hours ago, Joker said:

That's the reason why these savage little cunts need fucking. 

The trembling bankers at Sachs have been gifted food hampers, in compensation for their “inhumane working conditions”.

The content is so far removed from the original starter pack, which would normally comprise of a brick of coke, an annual pass to Toppers, a chrome-plated suit and a dwelling in Canary Wharf area. It’s all different now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56581614

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

The trembling bankers at Sachs have been gifted food hampers, in compensation for their “inhumane working conditions”.

The content is so far removed from the original starter pack, which would normally comprise of a brick of coke, an annual pass to Toppers, a chrome-plated suit and a dwelling in Canary Wharf area. It’s all different now.

The top floor window beckons.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I opened up an account with a group connected to Goldman Sachs; fuck me what a palavar that was. After 6 long phone calls to them to sort out a password that never fucking worked, I pulled out. Totally useless. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I opened up an account with a group connected to Goldman Sachs; fuck me what a palavar that was. After 6 long phone calls to them to sort out a password that never fucking worked, I pulled out. Totally useless. 

Don’t be greedy, Gyps, those rates on savings are just a suckers’ trap. You should know better - buy gold.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you hadn’t parked your Transit in their car park and sat there all day making those 6 calls it might have panned out a bit different. And offering to fight the receptionist probably wasn’t a great idea either.