CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stressed bankers

White Cunt

Numerous bankers & traders have been complaining to the press about appalling working schedules, the poor souls have to put up with. Why they accept such dreadful working conditions and don’t leave their jobs immediately had not being explained in the article.
As a treatment with the best, cheapest and permanent outcome, I recommend jumping off of tall buildings, preferably after 10 pm on Sundays, to minimise the cleaning up inconvenience for those who slave away and earn a lot less.

My heart bleeds. 
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/mar/18/group-of-junior-bankers-at-goldman-sachs-claim-inhumane-work-conditions

Yes, the Wall Street Crash set the standard against which gravity-assisted suicide will forever be judged, although the WTC on 9/11 ran it a very close second.

Trading algorithms could replace 99% of these "greed is good" cunts tomorrow and nobody would notice the slightest difference - except that sales of red braces would plummet overnight.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, the Wall Street Crash set the standard against which gravity-assisted suicide will forever be judged, although the WTC on 9/11 ran it a very close second.

Trading algorithms could replace 99% of these "greed is good" cunts tomorrow and nobody would notice the slightest difference - except that sales of red braces would plummet overnight.

A 22 year old at Goldman Sachs took his own life in 2015 .. he might have been better taking someone else's life.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed. They are already replacing the mob. Bosses should spend a few quid and install prayer chapels, starting with Deutsche, and place them in lobbies near derivative trading.

I see “great future” in this one:

From THETRADENEWS.com:

https://www.thetradenews.com/trading-technologies-platform-goes-live-with-athens-stock-exchange-derivatives/?email=t

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A 22 year old at Goldman Sachs took his own life in 2015 .. he might have been better taking someone else's life.

Good. I hope the shit died painfully and alone. With luck, many more of them will suffer similar mental anguish and resort to self harm. If there is any justice in the world, some of them will mess it up and spend the rest of their lives dribbling in wheelchairs. A simple death is too good for these cunts.

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Good. I hope the shit died painfully and alone. With luck, many more of them will suffer similar mental anguish and resort to self harm. If there is any justice in the world, some of them will mess it up and spend the rest of their lives dribbling in wheelchairs. A simple death is too good for these cunts.

I would suspect that he was an intern so probably unpaid.

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

To be honest Bawsey, I find these comments rather tasteless.  I personally know a family, who lost a member during the crash.  He was a street cleaner on Wall Street, and a trader landed on him from 24 floors up. 

• Like 2

Fucking little cunts wouldn't be moaning if they were making shit loads of money. Unfortunately with interest rates at historic lows any significant profit is hard to find and with borrowing so cheap they have to try and avoid the shit companies that will go bust in the next two weeks.

One idea to remove their anguish would be to make spread-betting illegal for these Stratton Oakmont cunts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

One idea to remove their anguish would be to make spread-betting illegal for these Stratton Oakmont cunts

A better way of easing thier pain would be the provision of cyanide pills at every desk. Obviously the cost of them (and of disposing of the remains) should be deducted from the final salary payment to their families.

I thought this was a well deserved rogering of Davy Boy Cameron recently exposed as a serial texter to Sunak begging for Covid compo for the Greensill investment company he held a 4% stake in and was due to make £50million from its imminent stock exchange listing. 

To his credit the Asian Grocer Cum Chancellor didn't reply, didn't render goodies for services rendered to the Tories, and Greensill has gone bust. 

Still, the Blairs seem to have done quite nicely... 

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking little cunts wouldn't be moaning if they were making shit loads of money. Unfortunately with interest rates at historic lows any significant profit is hard to find and with borrowing so cheap they have to try and avoid the shit companies that will go bust in the next two weeks.

One idea to remove their anguish would be to make spread-betting illegal for these Stratton Oakmont cunts.

Or just get rid of the cunts permanently. With those talents and drive, they could easily find employment installing fruit machines in illegal gambling dens.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought this was a well deserved rogering of Davy Boy Cameron recently exposed as a serial texter to Sunak begging for Covid compo for the Greensill investment company he held a 4% stake in and was due to make £50million from its imminent stock exchange listing. 

To his credit the Asian Grocer Cum Chancellor didn't reply, didn't render goodies for services rendered to the Tories, and Greensill has gone bust. 

Sunaks Inc stand to lose way more by facilitating shady deals  - doing favours for sailors is not on their agenda.

Back in the 80s when the boom started,  these cunts danced about boasting to anyone who would listen (and those that didn't) about how much they earned, what new car they'd bought, the price of the sparkler they'd bought their wife, the size of their new house, it was a fucking megabore. So do I give a flying fuck about these cunts? I do not. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re not really the best person to listen to on anything stockmarket related, given your one and only venture into the market was putting all your paper round savings into ToysRus the day before the wheels fell off.

You should have bought an extra large bottle of bleach and downed it in one go instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Or just get rid of the cunts permanently. With those talents and drive, they could easily find employment installing fruit machines in illegal gambling dens.

Whoa! I’m not giving any of these smarmy wide boy cunts a job. Poncing about with their Filofaxes and their Motorola Bricks in their red braces.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re not really the best person to listen to on anything stockmarket related, given your one and only venture into the market was putting all your paper round savings into ToysRus the day before the wheels fell off.

You should have bought an extra large bottle of bleach and downed it in one go instead.

Steady on, Bill. I wager the only market this cunt knows back to back is in Soho.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Whoa! I’m not giving any of these smarmy wide boy cunts a job. Poncing about with their Filofaxes and their Motorola Bricks in their red braces.

Swearing loudly and bringing Central Line to a halt was also a part of their charm. Black Wednesday was littered with currency traders.