CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I want you to come out with it or fucking move on.

Idiot.

Mind your fucking business. It's well accepted now that you're an impotent, toothless lion, desperately trying to pick up a bit of adulation from the newbies with reminiscences of past glory. 

Not too many commas?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Four seconds worth of vintage Britt until I would have shot my load- 3 seconds more the all non poof blokes

Todays screen women aren’t a patch on those of yesteryear when less was definitely more

Daisy Duke was the most perfect creature that ever walked in front of a camera. 

Although I Know Wilma Deering edges it for you. Linda Carter would have had a job breaking the vacuum seal between my mouth and her fanny as well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is one of those? Is it some new term I haven't heard of?

You know...however, a ‘four kettler’ is a piece of QF. So tasty that if your poured four kettles of boiling water on my back, mid-fuck, I wouldn’t break a stroke. Romantic innit?

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You know...however, a ‘four kettler’ is a piece of QF. So tasty that if your poured four kettles of boiling water on my back, mid-fuck, I wouldn’t break a stroke. Romantic innit?

Can you start speaking fucking English and drop all this Facebook fucking smartarse text speak bollocks. No cunt's ever heard of 'QF' either. It's like when cunts make up rhyming slang.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can you start speaking fucking English and drop all this Facebook fucking smartarse text speak bollocks. No cunt's ever heard of 'QF' either. It's like when cunts make up rhyming slang.

They were schoolyard terms E...way before Facefuck or t’internet and rhyming slang is for southern shandy swilling cunts.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Four seconds worth of vintage Britt until I would have shot my load- 3 seconds more the all non poof blokes

Todays screen women aren’t a patch on those of yesteryear when less was definitely more

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Daisy Duke was the most perfect creature that ever walked in front of a camera. 

Although I Know Wilma Deering edges it for you. Linda Carter would have had a job breaking the vacuum seal between my mouth and her fanny as well.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I'm in the presence of some real silver tongued hussars, and no mistake.