CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the winner is... (already decided)

Eric Cuntman

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And can Cuntspotter stop inserting himself into the leaderboard. 

It was funny when an admin gave @Test 5,000 likes but the joke's over now.

Ah, it was Punkape that has been carpet bombing @cuntspotter with likes. You do know that if any of us do that, we get punished. Obviously leaderboard manipulation is allowed when a moderator is beneficiary. A disgusting example of hypocrisy. 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah, it was Punkape that has been carpet bombing @cuntspotter with likes. You do know that if any of us do that, we get punished. Obviously leaderboard manipulation is allowed when a moderator is beneficiary. A disgusting example of hypocrisy. 

I think the leaderboard should be scrapped. There's too much cronyism. Same members get likes from the same people. You wait, Decs will come back and will soar to the top courtesy of his little minions. 

• Like 3

On 28/04/2021 at 20:35, ChildeHarold said:

You can read my posts you barely literate cunt? 

The only thing worth reading with any connection to you would be your obituary, which would hopefully report every detail of your grisly death at least 3 or 4 times for maximum laughter.

Wanker.

• Like 1

On 28/04/2021 at 20:53, ChildeHarold said:

The fucking white colonialists were parasites operating a post imperial apartheid system. 

I’m sure Dr. Mugabe would have agreed and thanked you for your profound views, before having you thrown in the cooking pot and served up for supper with a few tinned carrots, which the new indigenous farm owners had decided were impossible to grow anywhere in Africa and were just a white colonialist fairy tale to trick them out of their hard earned diamonds.

On 29/04/2021 at 09:50, camberwell gypsy said:

I think the leaderboard should be scrapped. There's too much cronyism. Same members get likes from the same people. You wait, Decs will come back and will soar to the top courtesy of his little minions. 

If you give me loads of likes I’ll pretend I agree with you.

On 29/04/2021 at 00:38, Eric Cuntman said:

Jesus. More posts disappearing and rendering the thread senseless. I wish they'd make WD40 a moderator and fuck off whichever cunt's doing a Paul Daniels tribute act.

This shit is going on again. I reckon we’re on the verge of another spittle flying bollocking from proper for cunting each other off too much on the main forum. Some delicate wall flowers here can’t take being told to fuck off or, god forbid, that they’re boring. However, I’d wager Harold The Stupid receives 90% of the slagging of. His pointless dog shit posts simply demand it.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This shit is going on again. I reckon we’re on the verge of another spittle flying bollocking from proper for cunting each other off too much on the main forum. Some delicate wall flowers here can’t take being told to fuck off or, god forbid, that they’re boring. However, I’d wager Harold The Stupid receives 90% of the slagging of. His pointless dog shit posts simply demand it.

Spots been on a serious power trip and is flexing his mod biceps as of late. Fuck knows what's going on with the sheep fondling Valley dweller, Stubbs. Maybe his testosterone levels are peaking in line with the sheep, or Roops has had a word before passing the hat.

I agree completely regarding Harrold's volume and content of posts. We're unlikely to attract any quality punters if their greeted by reams of his shite whilst perusing the Corner. Feuds are essential in bringing a true cunt to make an account. I know it was a motivating factor in my decision to join...

• Like 1